THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Does anyone know where I can find the Easter's in an 11.5? Bought them on release day, and ended up having a defect on the swoosh, so I had to send them back and when I waited for them to go on sale, you know that my size would be the first gone. Preciate it guys.

I can't hear anything other than "clunk CLUNK" when I'm walking in elite lows
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find the Easter's in an 11.5? Bought them on release day, and ended up having a defect on the swoosh, so I had to send them back and when I waited for them to go on sale, you know that my size would be the first gone. Preciate it guys.
probably easiest color to get. Check out ebay.... might snatch them way below retail if you play it right.

name="Battousai701" url="/t/550678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-chinas-released-red-elite-low-september-13th/51570#post_21672855"]
im still looking for the philippines in a size 9

got the chinas recently and they look nice. details on them are :pimp:[/quote]

Chinas look way better in person then in pics just got them today ! I still like my Philippines better but I haven't worn China's yet

Anyone in the Dublin/Pleasanton area of CA, I'm returning a size 11 of the China's to the Livermore Nike Outlet at 11:30 am today. Nothing wrong with the shoes. Got them for my little brother, but they came in a the Infrared Box(size 11.5) with generic label to cover it. Dude wasn't having it. Smh.  

Size 9 Moonwalker on Footaction right now.  For all my small footed fam.

Last edited:
At the moment wondering why we pay $20 more for the Kobe China's and get no extra laces but you pay $20 more for the LeBron Chinas and get extra laces and the lace jewel. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom