THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I picked up the Red EXTs for $230 yesterday at HOH. The only issue is there are some weird black spots on the shoe.

I think the red color makes these. I think with the design and black, they would be a little dull. The EXT mids had the gum sole for contrast.

As to the wearing the IX High debate:

Either over the high/collar part, in which case most anything will work.

Or a slim/skinny pant that will stack on top of the collar or be partially/completely tucked in. Search images of Kobe wearing the highs - he does it well generally.

I think as already pointed out, not being short helps.

I lace to the second to last eyelet, no flopping.

I'm 6'3"...(mostly torso) but I've got a few inches from the top of the shoe to the bottom of my calf muscle. And yeah I'm a skinny dude too, those are 511 jeans
laugh.gif
Still considering those.

Yes thank tou nike for making the 1 colorway that isnt supposed to be simple just that. And then thanks again for letting a team of 8 year olds design most of these horrible EMs that would look so much better simplified. Thank you so much.... SMFH
Then don't buy. Shoe designers don't owe YOU any particular colorways. Some people might like em. Money saved fam

As to the wearing the IX High debate:

Either over the high/collar part, in which case most anything will work.

Or a slim/skinny pant that will stack on top of the collar or be partially/completely tucked in. Search images of Kobe wearing the highs - he does it well generally.

I think as already pointed out, not being short helps.

I lace to the second to last eyelet, no flopping.

View media item 1237223

I'm 6'3"...(mostly torso) but I've got a few inches from the top of the shoe to the bottom of my calf muscle. And yeah I'm a skinny dude too, those are 511 jeans :lol:

Still considering those.
View media item 1314744
Comfort level must be out of this world. Love the colors they have but I'm not a very tall dude so I'd look like I'm wearing knee highs.

The hight isn't the same across all sizes is it? I'm 5-10 and wear a 9.5. If I wore a 12 at my hight I think they would look taller.

The hight isn't the same across all sizes is it? I'm 5-10 and wear a 9.5. If I wore a 12 at my hight I think they would look taller.
I'm in the same boat. I'm 5'8" 200 lbs and wear a 10.5-11. Even though I love the hi, I keep thinking the 10.5 will go too high up my leg considering my build.

Last edited:

Some IG shots. I'm about to pull the trigger on these with the 20% off and NDC has free next day shipping. 
Those EXTs look huge compared to the Mamba's Greetings. I assume they are the same size since it is a gift for him but man that is some weird perception going on in that picture...

Broke these bad boys out today! [emoji]128526[/emoji]
I like these but these should have been a limited release for female. This pics looks like it's a woman in her boots.
well in this case it just so happens to be a woman in her kobe's, and i'm glad they weren't female exclusive I love mine and the mids and will love the other 2prs

MP's are my favorite shoes of the last 10 years. Had them in my cart that day for 45-50 minutes. Couldn't even check out on Nike :smh:

This one will haunt me forever

You know...I just remembered that I have a pair of jeans that had the wrong label on them (I'm a 36W-32L) and they were a 30 inseam. They were the last 36 waist so I didn't have the heart to return them. I bet they'd work well with the 9 Highs. Less material to stack
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom