The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got these 2yrs ago forgot I had them never worn.
Today wear
e8ojdt.jpg
Those are crazy dope! Didn't catch those when they came out. I'm a sucker for suede and that monochromatic look. Props!

Looking to  double up on the Denims before they get too ridiculous. What should I be looking to pay? Ebay price range seems to be about $200-250. Any leads on a fairly priced pair would be greatly appreciated!

And since we're talking about grails, I'll just leave this right here...

^^Nice pair. Bought those when they released, became my beaters and found a second DS pair a few years back. Also pretty worn out now but still wearable.

I just copped these off of FNL...not thrilled about it. I haven't had good luck with them in the past 6-8 months. Something changed within the company and they've slowed down and had horrible customer service for the past 6-8 months. But they're my only option after NDC cancelled my size 14 of the Safari essentials, then put them back on the site today after I ordered at FNL
mean.gif
And eBayers were looking for $45 over retail for both pairs...

I'm also looking for this pair in a 14, if anyone should happen to come across them:

Last edited:
I was one of the haters till I was requested to try them on...colorblocking is great...mad comfortable..and being by far the worst out of 3..it shifted to number one..I do believe that anyone who tries them on will change his mind..
here is the unfiltered version..it is a zoomed pic..sorry for the bad quality but its enough to see how they look on feet..
View media item 1965152

To me this is such a hot colorway coupled with the modified sock. But at $250 (that is correct right?) its out of principal I need to pass.

Last edited:
To me this is such a hot colorway coupled with the modified sock. But at $250 (that is correct right?) its out of principal I need to pass.
I  received mine today  and i like them a lot.  At $250  do i think it's worth it?  No  but that is   up to everyone's    own opinion.

personally i stick to convention.  in color scheme and application of execution.  black and navy are not supposed to go together.  and burgundy, dafuuq that come from?  so in my opinion, its a terrible color way.  but diff strokes. 

what happened to the hype of the chicago 90s?  it was hot for a minute, but now you can find them for a little above retail.  im about to copp and stock.

HAPPY AIR MAX DAY IN KANGAROO LAND.
Today wear with my girl to the air max event
2a816vq.jpg

Happy air max day also! I'm at work but have my air max 1 picnics ready to go for tonight, snap some pics at the event and show us what's going on, have a good time [emoji]128077[/emoji]

The laser 90s are hypebeast. I can make you some with some triple whites from oulet, a dremel and a sharpie.

Hope you get them tho.

Last edited:

but they are AM1s lol, yours ??
Nah, I wish. It was just al the talk of grails that had me daydreaming. My collection is dominated by 90s, but the Amsterdam AM1 is my all-time fave (just over the Bacons). The colorway and detail are just insane. Was close so many times to pulling the trigger around 06/07, but never did and regret it to this day. Still dream of landing a pair one day.

That brings up a good question, how many of us 90 heads also collect AM1s? I imagine it's a fairly common  pairing. 

Back
Top Bottom