The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Totally missed the dang registration for the Vault. I'll be out there for the fanfest and the game. Any chance they open up more spots today or I can slide over and grab a pair (only want the 1s) that may be leftover?

Totally missed the dang registration for the Vault. I'll be out there for the fanfest and the game. Any chance they open up more spots today or I can slide over and grab a pair (only want the 1s) that may be leftover?
Its possible they open more. If they see an account registered that is not located within the state they usually contact the individual to confirm that they will actually be in town on the date. I registered for events at ASG but my account states I live in the US so they emailed me to make sure I was actually in TO. 

It's true, however the signup is actually just a raffle. There is 2500 entries from which they will raffle off who actually gets invited. 

that's not how I read it. They said you have to show up with your reserve spot to have the opportunity to get a raffle ticket and they'll do a live drawing at 12 noon. So 1k+ people in front of the Nike vault for maybe 200 pairs if we're lucky?

Not like some of you would win lol. Gonna be slimmer chance since people without their size tries for another size.

Its possible they open more. If they see an account registered that is not located within the state they usually contact the individual to confirm that they will actually be in town on the date. I registered for events at ASG but my account states I live in the US so they emailed me to make sure I was actually in TO. 

Thanks, hoping that's the case! Figure if I'm out there might as well give it a shot after striking out on the draws.

Good lookin out in the info.

Back
Top Bottom