The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Traction is always a concern of mine especially with LeBron shoes. If the 12 performs well, I'm loading up. Only reason why I didn't get that many pairs of XI's

Traction is always a concern of mine especially with LeBron shoes. If the 12 performs well, I'm loading up. Only reason why I didn't get that many pairs of XI's
This was exactly the case for me.  Love playing in the XI, but the traction just doesn't hold up well on all courts.  Only have two pairs

The compound used for translucent soles on the XIs actually worked better than solid patterns for me on court.  I think I've heard some people say the same.  Despite yellowing, could be a plus for these clear outsoles on the 12

Last edited:
They talked about traction pretty extensively yesterday at the launch....hopefully that's a good sign that they took the problem in that department on the XI to heart.  

Shamefully admit I talked down but the shape looks better on the finished product. Idk what I will buy but it's looking like 2 to 3 pairs hopefully. That TDM cw Sucks btw but I think it's a dope concept. Petrie if your reading this I apologize :lol:

this picture at this event makes you wonder if he even did the same with the 11's, given that many people wondered if he wore test them at all. As much as they were not worn or being changed during games last season.
He was wearing a blackout sample before colorways were even revealed.  I mean,  I know practice is different than game time....but I would like to know at one point did he figure out that the XI wasn't working for him

this picture at this event makes you wonder if he even did the same with the 11's, given that many people wondered if he wore test them at all. As much as they were not worn or being changed during games last season.

I was wondering the same thing, but he also got married last summer, so maybe he was distracted. Plus he was coming off a title, and had a free summer from the Olympics.

A look at what a black out would look like...
Blackouts.
pimp.gif

Only thing is they need a black or smoke sole.

He was wearing a blackout sample before colorways were even revealed.  I mean,  I know practice is different than game time....but I would like to know at one point did he figure out that the XI wasn't working for him
I wondered the same thing, and it's never been discussed by him in any detail.  His PR guy had a nice set of lines for that issue yesterday, and all he said was he wore tested the XI extensively but practice is not the same as a game and the season so he didn't find out the issue until the season hit, so they just started working on the XII right away to avoid the same issue.  

yo does anyone have any info on a nike+ version??? kinda disappointed that they did away with it, I really enjoy my x+ its awesome to know how many steps I take during my hoop sessions 

yo does anyone have any info on a nike+ version??? kinda disappointed that they did away with it, I really enjoy my x+ its awesome to know how many steps I take during my hoop sessions 
Pry no + edition again, if these have an insert you could just swap your insert from a Nike + shoe into this one but I don't think these have inserts with the implementation of the hexagonal zoom 

Pry no + edition again, if these have an insert you could just swap your insert from a Nike + shoe into this one but I don't think these have inserts with the implementation of the hexagonal zoom 
There is an enabled Hyperdunk coming, so I'm not sure if it will carry to the new Brons, but I too hope it does.  Dishing extra bucks for the Blue Diamonds and the kit would be a total waste if nothing else was enabled...no enabled 11 leads me to believe it is gone.

Not sure about most, but I am likely to make more IDs than cop any Nike provided Colorways.  I'm sure there will be some heat/must haves coming in the form of Christmas, All Star and gimmick colorways that I'll bite on, but if the ID options are plentiful, I'll be an ID fool on this.  I personally love the look of the shoe and just hope it performs more like the 9 and 10 and NOT the 11.

It's crazy how nobody likes the LeBron 12's I think they r dope wait and see whenever lebron retire and they start retroing his shoes it's going to be a lot of ya'll wishing they would have copped them when they came out

These will be an instant cop. Remind me of Transformers. Will prob double up. Hope the XII is like the XI  and pretty much easy cop.

There was a small video about the launch on the ESPN app.... Darren Rovell reported that he had spoken with the retailers and they had purchased their pairs 6 months in advance and in the same quantity that they normally do.  I didn't really realize that it worked like that, thought it was pretty cool.  Anyways, sounds like they'll follow right along with the XI's.

Not gonna lie, those pods make me want to attempt to play basketball again at the gym lol.....I might just stick to skipping around on the hardwood when nobody is there though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom