The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Marvel Man X - Rattin is laid back, but the hook needs a little tweaking. The beat itself is pretty hot tho.

iceman21542 - That American Girl track is pretty cool, but I like "Wait til I get your Number" A lil better. Sampled drums?

PUSHA x Vinsanity :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

ps2 child :lol:
laugh.gif
R.I.P TreasuryRep
Total Posts :: 1043

HypeBeast McStreet - I was feeling Ghost and Mafioso. They really knock on the monitors.

ps2child - I like how you flipped the second verse with the guitar on My World. I also like the subtle piano playing in the background.

Good looks for the feedback as well. I actually had a drummer play live for me over the melody in Pro Tools throughout the song and I just took the best parts of his session and looped it for the track and layered my original drums under it, a la Just Blaze/1500 or Nothin'/"Show Me What You Got". I also recorded myself playing the congas and just looped the best parts into the beat. The original beat sampled the infamous Neptunes snare, but the live version wasn't sampled.
Code:
 5MICProductions2007

Hype... I see exactly where you're goin' with that NERD intro. That @#%$ would be dope as hell. Awesome feel with this.

Treewing :lol:
laugh.gif
Kiss Kiss Remix
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Nitroglycerin, 93', Coda and Khemistry are new.

All Sampled

My SoundClick Page Link

Half Amazing - Dissonance is cool i didnt like the intro but once the beat started rockin i was boppin my head 7/10 I peeped your other stuff too and downloadyour big things poppin remix which is
eek.gif

Pusha - Your Kiss Kiss Remix is dope 8/10 i also peeped that T.I. remix you did
eek.gif

Marvel - Quit spreadin rumors is cool nothin that stood out that i suggest you should change - 7/10

Ps2child - I'm checkin out all the new stuff you have up as well as My World just to let you know i peeped.

Kaigen Nova - I checked out Nitroglycerin, that's a smooth laid back track, no real complaints. Khemistry was alright, I'd probably format that track alittle bit different, but it's solid. I like Code, sounds like some grand epic stuff. 93 was probably the second best track.

Kaigen... "'93" is awesome. I love the feel of this one. Everything goes together so well. Not sure bout the drum pattern on"Khemistry," but those strings are nice. I think the kicks could match the melodies a little better. On "Nitroglycerin" I thought that wasall just an intro.
laugh.gif
But nothing ever happened. I thought the heavier kicks and snares were gonna eventually drop, with a bit more percussion. So with thatone, I might add somethin' that makes everything hit a lil' bit harder. Sort of hard to nod your head to that one, if you dig me. Overall, though, nicework, man.

Marvel... "See That" is a nice track. But when the vocals first drop, it sounds kind of jumbled/off, to me, for some reason.Can't really put my finger on it, but I might change up a couple minor things to make it smoother. Other than that, though, it's a nice track. I'mguessin' that guitar is sampled...? It's hot.

Plan... As usual, top notch on the formatting of everything. I've always noticed that your beats never sound too busy, with too much goingon. Yet they always end up great. Dunno how you do it...
laugh.gif
I'm a layer fiend, so I guess it's just a part of me. Basslines on all these tracks arekiller. Vocal sample in "Labor Day" is dopeness. Nice work, sir. Added you on MySpace, too.

Well... I appreciate everyones comments and critiquing on my newer pieces. Always makes me wanna work harder and get better. I'm a perfectionist, and likea day or two after I make something, I'm not wow'ed by it anymore, and I wanna top it.
laugh.gif

Got home early tonight, so I decided to lay somethin' down instead of sleeping...

Galaxy Travels

Galaxy Travels sounds like it came straight out The Neptunes vault i love the percussion and the 80's laid back feel touch to it. 9/10
You gotta get somebody on this joint i want the mp3.

Marvel that joint was hot and i was feelin the rappers 8/10

Plan - Yeah thats your drum kit i rarely use anything else for alot of my beats ima lazy%*@+ producer. Bangin #%@@ as usual from you my favorite was ho happydid you filter this beat?

I'l be right back with some feedback
Here's a new beat....I had to use that 3000 line from Art of storytellin 4

It's step ya game up time

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=201942&content=songinfo&songID=5988700

Pusha - Galaxy Travels - It really does have that Neptunes and 80's feel to it....the mix is pretty good. the kicks hit hard too.
Kiss Kiss - I liked this remix... I think the drums on that fast part on Pains verse, have a little too many kicks..but thats minor. (I need tostart doing remixes again)

Plan - All those beats were ill as usual...I was feelin labor day the most. I think you're the most consistent on here with quality beats.

Marvel Man X - See that - This is a solid track, I was feelin this...( I feel like I know that sample.)
quit spreadin rumors - wasn't feelin that piano melody that much, sounded too random for me.

Kaigen Nova - Nitroglycerin - I felt the same way as Pusha.. about this sounding like an intro. I felt like the beat was about to pop open at any moment.
Coda - I liked that beat....I think the drums should be beefed up more.
I don't know if that's the style your going for, to me the drums and the sample mix in too good with each other with a lot ofyour beats...almost making it seem like it's just the drums from the sample. If you put some compression on the drums, and doubled them up and it wouldmake them pop out more.

Treewing - The Difference Song - I like that melody, reminds me of Mike Tysons punch out when he's riding the bike. That was a good beat.

HypeBeast McStreetwear - Dissonance - that synth in the intro reminds me of synth in the intro to beat it a little...it's a little too loud too. the drumsare bangin though, and I like the beat more when the bassline comes in...its just that synth during the intro/hook is too loud
Ghosts - I liked this beat, simple but it works....is this track old, I might have listened to this before

ps2child - Complaints is nice...I liked primtime and lastone left too...the melodies you got in the non sampled beats are good, you just need some work onpolishing them up a little and making it sound less preset sounding...layer your drums and mess with the synths and all that and you should be good

Thanks Pusha, yeah im gonna make it longer.

Pusha-
Destructive Happiness - The synths and everything sound good, like sound quality wise, it all blends together will.... the build up and everything sounds realgood....."the underground" sounds kinda similar to it too. but like the main melody I wasn't feelin too much.

Distress - I like this beat better than the other two....this is good, I like this. the hook is good....the only thing im not really feelin is that main synththat plays through out the whole song, just not feelin the sound of it. but thats about it

Yo Plan

hit me up flu1512@gmail.com

Flu]/b] - I like that beat for "It's Step Ya Game Up", I could see Twista or somebody like that on this here. Manne if youdon't do something with that track lemme know.

Pusha
- For reason that Destructive Happiness just sounds like something produced for the Clipse. It's a pretty solid track manne.Nice work. Distress was also a pretty nice track, it's more abstract then what I'm use to hearing, but to me it's creative.

2 new beats and also check out that song "Like A Man" and tell me what you think.

Lover Girl
Song page: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=5999892

Rock Hard
Song page: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=5999935

I can't eve front some of you producers are actually good. I'm looking for a producers or someone that is willing to work with me. Hit me up, I havesome freestyles I can hit you up with and some written stuff so if your interested in helping a dude just starting out.

I remember that "Uprising" track from that sample thread. I still rock to that joint, Mez. @*@% is tough.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Dynasty" came out nice, too... But I still like "The Uprising" the most. Got a lil' more bounce.

Well, figured I'd up this thread, since I was bored.... Here's what I've done lately...

Bow Down

Decided to take a break from the heavy synths and such for some classical strings and horns.

^ Welcome... Now learn the unwritten "rules" to posting in here.

Anyway...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ a sticky.... Fiiiinally. Whoever is responsible, bless your soul.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the comments, Nova. Hopefully this thread picks up now.

I need to start completing tracks...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Lately, I'll just have like a first verse done for a project, then quit, or move on.

Back
Top Bottom