The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Yeah, Reebok has really dropped the ball. They were in the right direction in 2011-2012 and then I don't know what happened. Still stunned they haven't brought back the 5s. 3s won't sell. 2s might just because they've never been done. They would have to be limited.
Yep, give me the IV's and V's already! I've been waiting for the V since the OG launch when I couldn't get them.

And thats why he is in this state, couse didn't care too much. And look at the man on a far left, rich as he can be, wearing a suite, smart and playing by the business rules. 

And thats why he is in this state, couse didn't care too much. And look at the man on a far left, rich as he can be, wearing a suite, smart and playing by the business rules. 

Shaq's in a league of his own. The man was enterprising right from the time he came into the league and he still is.

AI paying tribute to MJ. JB should cut him a big fat check, Iverson claims that he is broke, do you think with him wearing some J's, MJ is going to help him out with his financial situation. Was MJ there training alongside with AI, was he there in his bad and good times. If I was Iverson I only would of pay a tribute to my Mom, Coach John Thompson, Larry Brown & Reebok. Iverson already been payed tribute to MJ in his Georgetown College days when he wore the Air Jordan 11 Concord's I think that's enough. When MJ found out about him wearing the Air Jordan 4, MJ probably laughed and said even he knows my sneakers are better than his Reebok sneakers. I would of come in there with a suit cause it's something big that deserves that respect and class and on my feet the iconic Reebok Question's. You know how many players wish they was sign to a sneaker company and have there own sneakerline and on top of that wish they had an iconic sneaker like the Question. There's sneakers that have been made for other athletes and they are not a hit, the Question was and still are a hit. He should be very thankful, that he was made a sneaker that could compete with J's. Instead of promoting JB for free he should think more like a businessman and wear his Questions until infinity. He misssed his chance in creating that buzz for him and his Question's instead he created more buzz for JB. If Jordan wants to be competitive, AI should always have that mentatilty that if Jordan thinks his sneakers are the best well AI should have an attitude like my own sneakers are way better. Lebron James wore in his High School playing days the Questions but you would never catch him wearing them now cause he's a Nike Athlete. Lacoste would never promote Polo, BMW would never promote Audi cause that's there competition, so AI a Reebok Athlete should have never promote JB that's common sense. Unless there was a mutual agreement between AI & MJ to promote eachothers sneaker I don't see nothing wrong with that but to have just AI wearing some J's and MJ wont even acknowledge AI Reebok sneakers that I don't like. This just feeds into MJ's ego into thinking hes the sneaker God. Bill Russell could be with an ego too and be like MJ you're little to me ha ha you with your 6 Rings I have 11 Rings. But Bill Russell is a humble dude. Just wanted to point that out cause a lot people think that having the most rings makes you a G.O.A.T then if is like that Bill Russell is the real G.O.A.T. ha ha people are so ignorant and full off themselves. MJ should pay tribute to Bill Russell for having more rings than him but I bet you would never see him doing that cause he wants to act like hes the only one in everything when hes clearly not. Real recognize real I guess MJ isn't keeping it real.

Last edited:
Any bets AI wears street clothes or a suit during his HOF introduction ?  If he kept it real he would walk up to the podium and give his speech in street clothes as he's been doing, but I wonder if since this is such a huge honor will he dress appropriately for the occasion
smokin.gif

My guess, he'll wear something like what he wore when the Sixers retired his jersey. Dark street clothes & a dress hat but it looked good!

I think it's OK for him to wear non Reebok apparel at personal or other 'low-key' events but at basketball events he has to be wearing Reeboks.

He'll need to dig deep into his closet for these to wear on HoF day.

Nah it'll never happen as he's anti-establishment. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^He has suits. It's just that they were taken from the "Original Kings of Comedy" wardrobe set.

495309964.jpg

^
Lol I think he was talking about Iverson's dress shoes my man.

The suit pics are hilarious - I guess we know where Shaq's old suits end up.

Philadelphia 76ers Honor Allen Iverson

That's what I'm talking about, AI rocking a Reebok tee and the iconic Reebok Question's!
smile.gif

But how can you hate the player?

Same as how I hate Curry, and hated Jeter and even Jordan. I have a real problem with dudes that act like they're better than their teammates, even when they are. It's just something about their attitudes I really loathe. On a visceral level.

Same as how I hate Curry, and hated Jeter and even Jordan. I have a real problem with dudes that act like they're better than their teammates, even when they are. It's just something about their attitudes I really loathe. On a visceral level.
Oh Okay I see, I don't think curry acts like that though

Back
Top Bottom