**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Champagne

If I ever had to kill somebody I might jus be listening to shooters on the way

And when are they gonna fix the last verse on 16

Last edited:
Yeah My Aunt Went To His Concert In Detroit Yesterday, Apparently He Was *****ed Out By Some Detroit Dudes And Decided To Just Leave..Not Surprised.

That's wack for all the fans who payed for the show.

On another note Ross getting slimmer by the day, must not be hitting wingstop as much.

I feel bad for my city. Son gon make it to the point nobody comes here and nobody works with Detroit artist. All that gooning son did and look at him, still nowhere in the industry. Only person he scared was Eminem into doing tracks with him.

Trick Trick was like 1/25 on his last mixtape, so he should've let Ross perform and tried to finagle his way onto Self Made 4.

I wonder what happens when Trick Trick goes to other cities and does he "Check in"?

He's saying RR is on the "No Fly Zone" list in Detroit...lol

it's not like Ross is a big time artist who will help Detroit''s economy. Eminem could help more since he's more well respected out there.

Still it's bad for the non goons who paid their money to see Ross :lol: . Not to mention this looks bad and will probably turn a lot of future artist off from going to Detroit

Trick trick jus wants people to listen to his tape man. Ain't like this the first time Ross been here, he was jus here right before mastermind dropped and nothing happened. Right after all this happened yesterday dude tweets his mixtape

This is the type of foolish things black people take pride in. running rappers out of town??????? pure buffoonery. Poverty is at an all time in Detroit amongst black people and you're worried about a rapper? Gotta 1,000 blacks ready to fight but cant get a 1,000 blacks to build communities, jobs, and opportunities for our people. Lost ******. 

Back
Top Bottom