The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

Originally Posted by KOD843

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Executive76

Looks like it. Godric is the second oldest we've seen thus far I belive. I doubt anyone of the Authority is older than Eric. 
So Russell was even older than Godric?  I wish Godric was still around.  He was a cool character.  So I guess the people at the table aren't necessarily the strongest physically, but have the most political pull.  Probably why they're letting Eric and Bill try to handle Russell.
Hope they didn't give Nora the true death 
frown.gif

The chancellor lady who boned both Eric and Bill said she was 2,000yrs old which makes her older than Eric...

laugh.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
 she got 3 pipes that night kinda crazy i thought bill and eric would have been feuding for a minute about that

Originally Posted by KOD843

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Executive76

Looks like it. Godric is the second oldest we've seen thus far I belive. I doubt anyone of the Authority is older than Eric. 
So Russell was even older than Godric?  I wish Godric was still around.  He was a cool character.  So I guess the people at the table aren't necessarily the strongest physically, but have the most political pull.  Probably why they're letting Eric and Bill try to handle Russell.
Hope they didn't give Nora the true death 
frown.gif

The chancellor lady who boned both Eric and Bill said she was 2,000yrs old which makes her older than Eric...
That post was made before she said her age...
Russell

Salome

Eric

If they're going where I think they're going with this conversation Sookie and Sam just had 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

this show is all over the place, I think I just watch out of habit now...

WTFFFF just happened? :lol: They murking all these guest actors now just for fun. No idea where this season's going.

Anyone else confused by this Sanguesta (sp) story arc?

Why was Russell saved if Lillith is going to be their leader. I thought the point of saving Russell was for him to be the leader

And who is this Lillith broad?

The full frontal was appreciated though.
pimp.gif

I'm a little confused. I don't quite understand why they had to free Russell, since he clearly thinks the Vampire "religion" is a big joke. And I'm not sure whether that was really Lilith or they were all just tripping out on her blood. But at any rate, I'm finding this season pretty entertaining. I think its better than last season, even if it is all over the place. And the scene where Jason shot Jessica cracked me up.

Salome freed Russell to get rid of Roman without getting her hands dirty and use him to control everyone else.

Looks like Russell

yup, this show just said it #$@! it and showed all the sup plots in one episode going in all different directions. :smh: I kinda get it but at the same time still lost. Glad newsroom is good because hbo sundays would have been a disaster right now.

yup, this show just said it #$@! it and showed all the sup plots in one episode going in all different directions. :smh: I kinda get it but at the same time still lost. Glad newsroom is good because hbo sundays would have been a disaster right now.
pretty much!!!

I was hoping Russell would bring back entertainment to the show but they got too many subplots going on. Lillith was def appreciated tho.

Why was Russell saved if Lillith is going to be their leader. I thought the point of saving Russell was for him to be the leader

The full frontal was appreciated though. :pimp:

I thought Russell is going along with it to get all his powers back

man this episode is everywhere. I don't even know whats going on now :smh:

Yeah, too many plots, they just need to focus on a couple things. :smh:

Did the Lillith blood get them high? Did they actually see Lillith or just seeing things?

I really thought the scene where they walk through what appeared to be Mardi Gras was stupid

Is this show worth watching? I keep getting mixed reviews... If it's good I will be downloading season 1

The full frontal was appreciated though.
pimp.gif
I'm a little confused. I don't quite understand why they had to free Russell, since he clearly thinks the Vampire "religion" is a big joke. And I'm not sure whether that was really Lilith or they were all just tripping out on her blood. But at any rate, I'm finding this season pretty entertaining. I think its better than last season, even if it is all over the place. And the scene where Jason shot Jessica cracked me up.
man this episode is everywhere. I don't even know whats going on now
mean.gif
Why is everyone so confused?  The sangunestas are religious fanatics.  That's all it is.  They're the equivalent of any fanatical conservative religious group.  Borderline cult even.

They drank some old *** blood and got drunk/tripped balls on it.  That's all.  There was no Lilyth.  What they saw was the equivalent of an absinthe fairy.  That's why when Godrick's spirit/Eric's imagination woke him up from it he saw that they were all staring at nothing.

Russell's just going along with it to get all of his powers back/position himself to run things.  He doesn't really believe in or care about any of this.  He's just gonna use it as an excuse to kill people.

I suspect Bill is just biding his time and going along with it too, until he can get an opportunity to do something about it.

Eric's the third oldest vamp left in the series so all of this bothers him/he knows better.
yup, this show just said it #$@! it and showed all the sup plots in one episode going in all different directions.
mean.gif
I kinda get it but at the same time still lost. Glad newsroom is good because hbo sundays would have been a disaster right now.
pretty much!!!
News Room is terrible.

^cosign on what Nako said. There's a lot going on but I don't find it confusing. Personally I thought this episode was awesome. Seeing all the stuck up authority members tripping on V and terrorizing New Orleans was :smokin Sure some of the subplots are better than others, but stuffs about to go down with Sam and that gang he's after, Sookie will figure out more about her powers (or lose them), Terry is going to face the smoke monster, etc.

Most importantly the writing this season is so much less corny than season 4. No more of that "I love you, save the world" cliche stuff. It's edgy, funny, and sexy again :smokin

Its not that confusing....but it seems to be lacking direction / pulling the viewer in.

Honestly there is not one story line now that I care about, the show is losing me.

Tara and Pam - don't care
Terry and the Captain - Just die already no one cares
Lafayette and Jesus and voodoo pregnant lady? - bru-no thank you
Hoyte - Please get off my TV
Sam and Luna - Luna has clothes on and is in a hospital bed all covered up....therefore i don't care
Alceide - Like i guess you fighting the other pack leader will be cool at some point....
Sookie - You will prob find out a Vamp you knew killed your parents you wasting your fairy powers is dumb
Jason - will eventually just start hating vamps
Bill and Eric - Just go along with Russel and eventually stand up to him
Russel and the crew - kill people and blame religion...its all im assuming leading to a big human vs freak war....so every episode building up to that is a waste just get to it already

PS newsroom is boring as hell. Where is boardwalk empire and game of thrones already

Its not that confusing....but it seems to be lacking direction / pulling the viewer in.
Honestly there is not one story line now that I care about, the show is losing me.
Tara and Pam - don't care
Terry and the Captain - Just die already no one cares
Lafayette and Jesus and voodoo pregnant lady? - bru-no thank you
Hoyte - Please get off my TV
Sam and Luna - Luna has clothes on and is in a hospital bed all covered up....therefore i don't care
Alceide - Like i guess you fighting the other pack leader will be cool at some point....
Sookie - You will prob find out a Vamp you knew killed your parents you wasting your fairy powers is dumb
Jason - will eventually just start hating vamps
Bill and Eric - Just go along with Russel and eventually stand up to him
Russel and the crew - kill people and blame religion...its all im assuming leading to a big human vs freak war....so every episode building up to that is a waste just get to it already
PS newsroom is boring as hell. Where is boardwalk empire and game of thrones already

strong cosign to the first 4. the show is borderline trash because of these stories.

luna needs to be naked again.
alceide fight better be good, otherwise whats the point.
sookie...idk she hasn't really been of any use so far. the main plot really only involves bill/eric. all he does now is cry. a lot...its getting annoying. she needs to ride a D in the nude or something to keep my interest.
jason ...w/e not really doing much either.
russel....w.e....

gonna start newsroom this week. maybe i should finish this season game of thrones (only on eps 2), girls, boardwalk empire. trublood not delivering the quality tv im looking for...

Back
Top Bottom