The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

I figured the blood of Lilith could be fake/synthetic.

I mean...they made True Blood, so why can't they make drugs for vamps?

But it still doesn't explain how they all saw the broad.

I figured the blood of Lilith could be fake/synthetic.
I mean...they made True Blood, so why can't they make drugs for vamps?
But it still doesn't explain how they all saw the broad.

yea who is that woman they keep seeing when they drink her blood? that's weird...

Episode was
pimp.gif

Bill surely has a plan.

Isn't Russell Edgington older than Salome, though? So how was everybody high two episodes ago?

And
laugh.gif
@ Emma getting snatched as soon as Luna and Sam finished their business.

I wonder what Alcide is going to do...

Salome's the 2nd oldest to Russell, but that doesn't mean there isn't something weird about her blood that intoxicates people.

Remember, Salome in the bible was known for being a seductress and manipulating the king to get what she wants.  It's her superpower.  You get a taste of her and bam, you're punch drunk with love.

She talked about being used by people for their own gains when she was younger, this is basically her making her own power play.  She's a vampire that can "glamor" other vampires.

For you Naruto fans, think of it as her genjutsu
nerd.gif

That's how I've been interpreting it any way.  I think it's a safe assessment.  Erick sees through it thanks to Goddrick breaking the spell, but didn't know it was Salome's blood, just that something was weird with the blood.  Bill now knows it was her blood and her doing and is formulating his own plan.

Last edited:
^interesting insight. can't wait how its all gonna play out.

- my question is, will Jessica turn Hoyt? i think it might come down to that.
- i think Luna is gonna kill Steve.
- still don't have an idea on who turned Steve. maybe Salome?
- Tara is gonna rebel against that new Vampire.

can't wait till sunday :nthat:

Episode was :pimp:

Bill surely has a plan.

Isn't Russell Edgington older than Salome, though? So how was everybody high two episodes ago?

And :lol: @ Emma getting snatched as soon as Luna and Sam finished their business.

I wonder what Alcide is going to do...

:smh: :rofl:

I have so many questions.  I can't wait to see what is revealed in the last 3 episodes.

I'm guessing Lilith or whoever the naked chick they all saw was/is Salome's maker :nerd:

The actress who portrays her plays for the other team btw :\

Last edited:
I was pleased and surprised that Terry double-tapped that fool.

Also, I want everone's leather jacket on the show.
Of course Eric, Bill, and Russell have fly black leathers, but Jason and Terry are holding their own in that department as well.

:lol: Tara

Russell flexin :pimp: :lol: Why did he start using another accent though?

That Hoyt/Jess/Jason nonsense :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I guess that explains how Sookie and Warlow connected or w/e

laugh.gif
Tara

Russell flexin
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Why did he start using another accent though?

I would think that she would at least consult Pam before killing the bloody Sheriff.
roll.gif
 Reckless

And Russell was alive for 2600 years before America (and the Southern drawl) were in existence.

The guy that plays Russell was born to play that role

That accent came in, I was :wow: Was that a french accent? Russell Edgenton is the most interesting character on that show to date...

And Tara offing son... :pimp:

he is making a strong case for best actor on show and one of the best on TV now. dude doesn't act the role so much as he IS the role.

the beginning of the eps was mad random. its like dude wanted off the show so the writers randomly came up with some bs way to get killed off.

i will admit i am interested in the show now.

he is making a strong case for best actor on show and one of the best on TV now. dude doesn't act the role so much as he IS the role.
the beginning of the eps was mad random. its like dude wanted off the show so the writers randomly came up with some bs way to get killed off.
i will admit i am interested in the show now.

This show is my soap opera. I don't even care anymore. It's completely all over the place

I hate russel. Eric should've murked him when he was in his weakened state. It was weird how he just started talking in his original accent. Not sure what Lilith killing Godric meant. Did Eric give up or is he still playing along?

Last edited:
That accent came in, I was :wow: Was that a french accent? Russell Edgenton is the most interesting character on that show to date...
And Tara offing son... :pimp:

Russell is my favorite character on the show hands down. He gives no damns!

russell's accent sounded like a dracula accent to me. i have a feeling warlow is going to off russell in the season finale to set up the next season. really interested in what's going on with salome and why she believes she can threaten to put russell back in the ground

Back
Top Bottom