THE OFFICIAL University of Tennessee(2) v.s University of Memphis(1) post!!!!

eek.gif
Memphis is pourin' it in from 3. This game is intense.

They can't keep making these all game, and we are keeping up with them when their shots are falling...So i think we will be fine

Memphis is gona have to start attacking....they're aren't that good of a shooting team to keep up at this rate

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Fanatic15:
I don't know who I want for this game. I don't too much care for Tennessee, but the only undefeated team left, going down in a #1/#2 match-up is always exciting. We'll see!
HOW could you cheer for another orange-wearing school that goes by UT?

You should want them to lose every game they play, based on the fact that they are fraudulent thieves of your school's identity. YOUR school is the real orange-wearing UT program.

How dare they!!

(yes, Palpatine)

I hope you get the Palpatine reference, or I'm really going to feel like an idiot.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's why I'm so conflicted. I hate Tennesseewith a passion, which has been fueled by Fr3sh a bit I must admit lol.

Palpa-who?
ohwell.gif

This feels like a NCAA Tourney game
eek.gif

Does Memphis play in FedEx every home game? FedEx is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Memphis making it rain wit dem 3s.......man I wish I could be at the FedEx Forum now............
tired.gif

You couldn't get tickets?
Nah, too pricey.

That's why you gotta get the good games before the season starts or when they start looking good.

Someone please make a lay up.

Fanatic15:
laugh.gif
That's why I'm so conflicted. I hate Tennessee with a pasion...
Then there you go!
Fanatic15:
which has been fueled by Fr3sh a bit I must admit lol.
Good enough!
Fanatic15:
Palpa-who?
ohwell.gif

D'oh!
laugh.gif

In short, it's a Star Wars reference. I'm not fanatic (word to... you), but I'm sure you're familiar with the fact that Darth Vader used to bea good little boy/teenager, named Anakin Skywalker. Senator Palpatine is the one that planted seeds of hate in him, ultimately causing Anakin to join the DarkSide and become Darth Vader.

So I was saying I was doing the same thing, trying to plant seeds of hate towards the Vols in you (yes Palpatine).
laugh.gif

I'm a dork.
smh.gif

jrellcuse10:
Ska, you are a dork but don't worry there's a little dork in all of us
Hey, speak for yourself; there's no little dork in me.
nerd.gif

Thank you, thank you; I'll be here all week. Try the veal. And don't forget to tip your waitress.
laugh.gif

We are turning the ball over and missing layups (uncharacteristic) and memphis is draining 3s (uncharacteristic)..once everything gets back to normal we willbe fine

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Fanatic15:
laugh.gif
That's why I'm so conflicted. I hate Tennessee with a pasion...
Then there you go!
Fanatic15:
which has been fueled by Fr3sh a bit I must admit lol.
Good enough!
Fanatic15:
Palpa-who?
ohwell.gif

D'oh!
laugh.gif

In short, it's a Star Wars reference. I'm not fanatic (word to... you), but I'm sure you're familiar with the fact that Darth Vader used to be a good little boy/teenager, named Anakin Skywalker. Senator Palpatine is the one that planted seeds of hate in him, ultimately causing Anakin to join the Dark Side and become Darth Vader.

So I was saying I was doing the same thing, trying to plant seeds of hate towards the Vols in you (yes Palpatine).
laugh.gif

I'm a dork.
smh.gif

Well that explains why I had no clue. I have never seen, nor do I have any interest in any Star Wars movie ever made.
ohwell.gif

Am I weird?
embarassed.gif

^ No, that doesn't mean you're weird; not at all.

But it does mean that we can longer speak to each other.

laugh.gif

This game has me in rare form for some reason.
roll.gif
Maybe it's because Iwas watching Dumb and Dumber right before this.
nerd.gif

jblack- not a huge Star Wars fiend, but a fan? Absolutely. I don't have any costumes, figurines, 1 of 1 stillshots from the studio, or uber-rare signatures... but I am a little bit of a fan.
TrillipinoTrapstar:
Ska I'm Salty your Wildcats beat my Razorbacks today.
laugh.gif

I need a Memphis win to make my day.
Hey, it ain't my fault Patterson and Stevenson are beasts in the paint.
nerd.gif
And Jasper... dude had some crucial plays.
smokin.gif

But let's put our differences aside and cheer for a Vols loss, one of the most glorious things in all of sports!
pimp.gif

My God somebody please make a lay-up.

On a sidenote, Beasley went crazy today. Dude dropped like 30 in the 1st half

Back
Top Bottom