The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I still need to finish the dungeons on BB. I think I am going to take a break from Destiny and get back to my other games. Tomb Raider bout to drop, still have UC to beat, and the BB DLC :nthat:

Only getting COD on sale. Halo will handle my shooter fix.
I'm going to work on my NG+ soon. I already got the DLC ready to go. I might even do a NG++ just for the challenge. My character is like lvl 138. The demo they let people play had a character at lvl 75 and it was still somewhat easy for them.

Was going back and reading post its real funny that BB in GOTY talks and the story wasn't even a highlight of the game. MGS V biggest complaint is the  way the story was told but overall the gameplay was excellent and difficulty up there once you did extreme missions. But I get it. Love both titles regardless.
Real talk after watching the blu ray that came with the CE, it made me want to fire it back up. I traded it in tho, gotta wait for that digital sale.

I still need to finish the dungeons on BB. I think I am going to take a break from Destiny and get back to my other games. Tomb Raider bout to drop, still have UC to beat, and the BB DLC
nthat.gif

Only getting COD on sale. Halo will handle my shooter fix.
I'm going to work on my NG+ soon. I already got the DLC ready to go. I might even do a NG++ just for the challenge. My character is like lvl 138. The demo they let people play had a character at lvl 75 and it was still somewhat easy for them.
Yeah I got all the endings, beat it 3 times but never finished the dungeons.

I'm thinking about getting BlackOps3 just because BO2 was my last COD and according to the vast majority, the last great one.  I just bout 3 games with on PSN though.. I still haven't started SAO Re:Hallowed or Disgaea 5 
mean.gif

Don't even know why I buy these big *** games man, I only have time for quickies now, this past week only played on my weekly FIFA Tuesdays with my ProClub

Real talk after watching the blu ray that came with the CE, it made me want to fire it back up. I traded it in tho, gotta wait for that digital sale.
How about a physical sale?  Amazon MGS V: $39.99..  How much did you get back from Best Buy again? 

How about a physical sale?  Amazon MGS V: $39.99..  How much did you get back from Best Buy again? 
Nah I'm all digital bro. I'll buy CEs but I realized I just prefer digital now unless I'm unsure of game. Thanks tho.

I got $44 for it last Monday.

Nah I'm all digital bro. I'll buy CEs but I realized I just prefer digital now unless I'm unsure of game. Thanks tho.

I got $44 for it last Monday.
I'm almost all digital too (especially with gamesharing), except for great deals or FIFA.  I remember getting Shadow of Mordor physical for $20 or $30 like 2 weeks after it came out.

Interested to see the opinions on NFS. 
When's your NDA up?  I just remember you saying uninstalled it after a few minutes.

any fallout fans here?

i personally never played them but curious about them seeing the commercials and whatnot.

bad timing though, just got AC and Battlefront comes out a week later.

never really a HUGE fan of RPGs but the first person aspect makes it intriguing...

Eagerly waiting for my Pipboy edition to arrive next week. Cancelled my order for battlefront because I know I'll pour over 100 hours into fallout.

The series has been a lot of fun for me going back to the first 2 way back when.

Was going back and reading post its real funny that BB in GOTY talks and the story wasn't even a highlight of the game. MGS V biggest complaint is the  way the story was told but overall the gameplay was excellent and difficulty up there once you did extreme missions. But I get it. Love both titles regardless.
Yeah that's the only problem I have with BB is with the story I don't really get it lol it's weak imo but gameplay is awesome and frustrating at times. Still need to pick up MGSV I'm just waiting on a sale to buy it

Yeah that's the only problem I have with BB is with the story I don't really get it lol it's weak imo but gameplay is awesome and frustrating at times. Still need to pick up MGSV I'm just waiting on a sale to buy it
MGS V was $40 on Amazon today I think

I pray for a wife like yours. Seriously.
:lol:

PS4 with the starter and finisher.

:smh: but you need to ask for permission to buy video games and play them...

come on bruh...if that isn't beta then i don't know what is...

she is your wife not your mom or accountant

does she make more than you?

Unless yall having a rough time money wish no reason your shorty or wife should be worried about game purchases.

@shottadru you copping Fallout 4? I know you been hooked on Destiny and Halo 5
laugh.gif
My PS game sharer buddy asked me to cop, I passed so he's getting it on disc. I played part 3 but didn't get into it crazy, doubt Imma cop, the game is huge, doubt I can give it the attention I want to. Think I just do Tomb Raider, and BB DLC. I may  do Just Cause, that won't be day 1 tho. Im good for 2015 bro, MGS still has to be completed
laugh.gif
 Too Many Games

Pre Ordered NFS today, & Black Ops 3 yesterday.
I've been wanting a racing game. I think I'm done for the year. Only exception would be a Resident Evil or zombie game. All I need in my life at the moment :D

Back
Top Bottom