The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

:smh: but you need to ask for permission to buy video games and play them...

come on bruh...if that isn't beta then i don't know what is...

she is your wife not your mom or accountant

does she make more than you?

:lol:

I'm not married.

What I meant is that I've seen posts on GAF and know a couple of people in real life who need to consult with their wives first before buying games.
Joint account so all withdrawals and purchases are tracked :lol:

There's no way I buy games now then I get married and all of a sudden I need permission. That ain't going to work at all.

This B2G1 free changes everything for me, I had actually forgot all about it :lol:

:lol:

I'm not married.

What I meant is that I've seen posts on GAF and know a couple of people in real life who need to consult with their wives first before buying games.
Joint account so all withdrawals and purchases are tracked :lol:

There's no way I buy games now then I get married and all of a sudden I need permission. That ain't going to work at all.

View media item 1771909

Yeah that's the only problem I have with BB is with the story I don't really get it lol it's weak imo but gameplay is awesome and frustrating at times. Still need to pick up MGSV I'm just waiting on a sale to buy it

Idc what anyone says. Bloodborne was the game of the year :smile:

Anyone know if I'll be able to exchange a game from the b2g1 deal with Battefront once it releases?

Last edited:
Anyone know if I'll be able to exchange a game from the b2g1 deal with Battefront once it releases?
I think I did it last year but can't remember. The thing is,when they ring you up, they charge you $39.99 per game. That stops you from taking a game back and getting a full $60. Star Wars gonna cost $60 so you might have issues swapping it out.

I made the story up of someone getting me the game already and they were cool about it, got a different game that released after the B2G1 sale last year.

I've been having issues signing on the PSN for the past week. And when it does allow me to sign in, it's really not even functional. I'm not having connection issues with any other devices.

Anyone know what might be going on?

I think I did it last year but can't remember. The thing is,when they ring you up, they charge you $39.99 per game. That stops you from taking a game back and getting a full $60. Star Wars gonna cost $60 so you might have issues swapping it out.

Take the unopened game to Walmart for store credit. Make sure the game you're returning isn't on sale though

Take the unopened game to Walmart for store credit. Make sure the game you're returning isn't on sale though
This is now hit or miss. A lot Wal Marts changed their policies regarding returns on video games. When I was in Texas you couldn't exchange or return a game without a receipt. They had the policy posted at customer service. I moved to GA and was able to flourish a few backs with the buy 2 EA titles for $70. They probably gonna be all over this especially if alot of people are doing it but it can't hurt to try.

Bros, saw some leaked fallout 4 gameplay. I'm definitely going to wait for reviews. Graphics look a little depressing along with the animations.
I havent played a FallOut game before, so this will be my first one.

Battlefront though. :smokin

So is BO3 Nuketown map only a pre order bonus or will it be on all versions?

Want to know so I could wait for the B2G1 deal for COD, NFS n either Star Wars or WWE :\

Last edited:
$ony is publishing another fromsoft game.
Which was make this the 3rd time, if true.

Last edited:
Bros, saw some leaked fallout 4 gameplay. I'm definitely going to wait for reviews. Graphics look a little depressing along with the animations.
I havent played a FallOut game before, so this will be my first one.

Battlefront though. :smokin
Past fallout games don't have the greatest graphics or animations but it has tons of great content and with support for mods coming to consoles this is gonna be a huge hit

I been avoiding all the leaks from Fallout 4. I want to go in as blind as possible. I don't expect good graphics so that's not a letdown for me.

Back
Top Bottom