The pair that started my obssesion !

I always noticed jordans when I was younger, but didnt buy my first pair til I was out of high school.The OG Air Raids blew my mind in like 3rd or 4th grade and really had me paying attention to shoes from then on.Also the first pair of Air Missions , Junior Seau shoes I would have killed for a pair in sixth grade but my parents had a limit of nothing over 50 bucks. I ended up raking leaves in the neighborhood that fall and made enough to get some above the rims pumps.

I always noticed jordans when I was younger, but didnt buy my first pair til I was out of high school.The OG Air Raids blew my mind in like 3rd or 4th grade and really had me paying attention to shoes from then on.Also the first pair of Air Missions , Junior Seau shoes I would have killed for a pair in sixth grade but my parents had a limit of nothing over 50 bucks. I ended up raking leaves in the neighborhood that fall and made enough to get some above the rims pumps.

OG Air Bacons back in 2000-2001 I think, and if anyone else remembers those Nikes that came out in 200 or 2001 and they were a running style with cream color variations, i cant remember but they were nice and I know nike never remade them again. If it helps they had the cream color variation like the tailwinds. Maybe someone can help me out with this one.

OG Air Bacons back in 2000-2001 I think, and if anyone else remembers those Nikes that came out in 200 or 2001 and they were a running style with cream color variations, i cant remember but they were nice and I know nike never remade them again. If it helps they had the cream color variation like the tailwinds. Maybe someone can help me out with this one.

Air Max 1s, Tech Challenge IIs and Jordan IVs. All copped within a year or so of each other and never looked back since. My completley beat Jordan IVs were the first shoe i ever sold as well, i got £20 quid for them after i'd beaten the hell out of them playing ball and badminton in them

Air Max 1s, Tech Challenge IIs and Jordan IVs. All copped within a year or so of each other and never looked back since. My completley beat Jordan IVs were the first shoe i ever sold as well, i got £20 quid for them after i'd beaten the hell out of them playing ball and badminton in them

2md grade, my brother had these:
AirMoreUptempo.jpg

Couldn't get them then, but love(d) them so much, got '06 & '10 retros, & will prolly get another pair of '10 retros just because.

2md grade, my brother had these:
AirMoreUptempo.jpg

Couldn't get them then, but love(d) them so much, got '06 & '10 retros, & will prolly get another pair of '10 retros just because.

Long time lurker just approved...

The 1991 AJ 6 Maroon started it when I was seven years old, but there was no going back after I got the 8 aqua for an Easter present in '93 (I still hate myself for missing out on them a few years ago
30t6p3b.gif
), never relying on a chain store again, NDC FTW.
, and you all know what the aquas look like.

I love these types of threads, it's always interesting to see what started the passion in other people. It takes me back. 

Long time lurker just approved...

The 1991 AJ 6 Maroon started it when I was seven years old, but there was no going back after I got the 8 aqua for an Easter present in '93 (I still hate myself for missing out on them a few years ago
30t6p3b.gif
), never relying on a chain store again, NDC FTW.
, and you all know what the aquas look like.

I love these types of threads, it's always interesting to see what started the passion in other people. It takes me back. 

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I think the first pair of shoes I fell in love with were the OG Royal foams but being so young when they first came out I knew nothing of shoes and couldnt even fit a men's size yet
laugh.gif
. But I remember seeing people wearing them and thinking they were so ill. I was so excited when i got my first pair of Royal Dopes this January
smokin.gif

But the shoe that started my sneaker obsession/collection where the Freshwater Griffey 1's a few years ago because Griffey's my favorite player and that shoe has looked DOPE to me since I first saw them. I wanted a pair for years before they released and luckily enough I got them early.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I think the first pair of shoes I fell in love with were the OG Royal foams but being so young when they first came out I knew nothing of shoes and couldnt even fit a men's size yet
laugh.gif
. But I remember seeing people wearing them and thinking they were so ill. I was so excited when i got my first pair of Royal Dopes this January
smokin.gif

But the shoe that started my sneaker obsession/collection where the Freshwater Griffey 1's a few years ago because Griffey's my favorite player and that shoe has looked DOPE to me since I first saw them. I wanted a pair for years before they released and luckily enough I got them early.

Back
Top Bottom