The pair that started my obssesion !

black and red XIII 98' . pops dropped rent money when he seen those 2 pairs haha we were doing it haha wish i had those still for keep sake

remember i was goin into the 3rd grade and me my mom and brother were in kid footlocker pickin out shoes
i was about to show my mom some shaq reeboks and i saw my brother pick this shoe up i instantly got jealous and and sat the shaq down
like naw i dont see anything i like. he sat these back down and said he didnt like anything either, so i jumped up and yelled those are mine
roll.gif

ma hit me wit a
indifferent.gif
but i got my kicks
30791_2d5decb670_l.jpg

remember i was goin into the 3rd grade and me my mom and brother were in kid footlocker pickin out shoes
i was about to show my mom some shaq reeboks and i saw my brother pick this shoe up i instantly got jealous and and sat the shaq down
like naw i dont see anything i like. he sat these back down and said he didnt like anything either, so i jumped up and yelled those are mine
roll.gif

ma hit me wit a
indifferent.gif
but i got my kicks
30791_2d5decb670_l.jpg

For me it was the Columbia XI retro in '01 add to that some EZboard website about NIKE that fostered it GREATLY.

For me it was the Columbia XI retro in '01 add to that some EZboard website about NIKE that fostered it GREATLY.

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

Mine were the Payton gloves. So light and ahead of its time

NikeAirZoomGlove_display_image.png

ditto.... unzipped of course. thought i was the MAN in 3rd grade

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

Mine were the Payton gloves. So light and ahead of its time

NikeAirZoomGlove_display_image.png

ditto.... unzipped of course. thought i was the MAN in 3rd grade

Air Jordan IV- My buddy got them and I was in awe.

I didn't get my first pair of Jordan's until the V...after I got into the state science fair and the Vs were my reward.

Air Jordan IV- My buddy got them and I was in awe.

I didn't get my first pair of Jordan's until the V...after I got into the state science fair and the Vs were my reward.

It was when I was n the 9th grade I got all pairs of the 18s and couldn't stop buying ever since but of course I was rockn js before the 9th

It was when I was n the 9th grade I got all pairs of the 18s and couldn't stop buying ever since but of course I was rockn js before the 9th

Back
Top Bottom