The pair that started my obssesion !

My obsession started with the royal foams. I will never forget when they dropped and one of my friends in middle school had them walking down the hall way. I mean they literally broke my neck. I looked @ them with such love. Back then i couldnt afford 180 dollar shoe
frown.gif
. I ended up copping the 07 which are still ds .

Fast forward to 10th grade in hs.

The gold fight posite ones dropped. I was in the mall with my parents and i begged moms to buy them for me. She saw the price tag and was like
grin.gif
.  I continued to beg so she put them on lay away. 20 days later i was rocking my flights. I remember holding them in my room just staring at how beautiful they were
embarassed.gif

Tragedy struck:
I was walking to a friends house and stepped on glass
sick.gif
!

The glass cut underneath my shoe. I was so pissed but said f**k it and still wore my flights. Needless to say they started to flap
tired.gif

I send them back to nike and they send me back the jordan xv
sick.gif

Talk about being pissed , hurt and just plain un happy.

I cried that day and from then on i swore i would get my flight again
smile.gif

Recently won a pair on ebay.

I told the guy the story and he had to sell them to me . Very nice seller
happy.gif

BTW he wasnt a reseller so he felt my nostalga.

4th grade - Jordan XII (still remember drawin em in class on every paper I had room on)
5th grade - Pippen II (wore mine until they couldn't be worn anymore)

4th grade - Jordan XII (still remember drawin em in class on every paper I had room on)
5th grade - Pippen II (wore mine until they couldn't be worn anymore)

images
 this started it for me as a child
The blk/red Air Jordan VI retro from 2000 that had "NIKE AIR" on the back were my first kicks I bought with my own money. Actually I traded some cool grey XI samples plus 250$ for those VI's. 

images
 this started it for me as a child
The blk/red Air Jordan VI retro from 2000 that had "NIKE AIR" on the back were my first kicks I bought with my own money. Actually I traded some cool grey XI samples plus 250$ for those VI's. 

og grey and yellow Nike Air Trainer Max '91 (bo jacksons). still dont have a pair tho. smh. first pair i copped for myself were og gradient zoom flight 96's. i was stuck off the neon am95s and couldn't afford em so i had to settle for those. became my favorite pair ever.

og grey and yellow Nike Air Trainer Max '91 (bo jacksons). still dont have a pair tho. smh. first pair i copped for myself were og gradient zoom flight 96's. i was stuck off the neon am95s and couldn't afford em so i had to settle for those. became my favorite pair ever.

The pair that really got me hooked was the Shox VC III All Star games when i was in the 4th grade, I bought em with my own money and i still have em today ( even though my lil bro kinda beat em up), Still looking for a pair in a sz 12! First Jordan was the OG 21 colorway(white, red, black) and i finally got a pair in my sz for a good price haha. I love those shoes that bring you back to when you were little!

The pair that really got me hooked was the Shox VC III All Star games when i was in the 4th grade, I bought em with my own money and i still have em today ( even though my lil bro kinda beat em up), Still looking for a pair in a sz 12! First Jordan was the OG 21 colorway(white, red, black) and i finally got a pair in my sz for a good price haha. I love those shoes that bring you back to when you were little!

The whole iverson line is what started me. The questions were so dope. A.I. still one of my favorite players. The jordan crossover one of the best NBA moments to me. Funny I don't have any of my iverson anymore.

The whole iverson line is what started me. The questions were so dope. A.I. still one of my favorite players. The jordan crossover one of the best NBA moments to me. Funny I don't have any of my iverson anymore.

This the first shoe i feined ova. I searched ever sneaker store in brooklyn and the bronx. I didnt get this colorway but i copped the black and grey joints in the 10th grade Fall 99. since they were female sneakers i had to cop a 13 but they were so flavor......ppl was askin me all the time "Yoooooo son whats those/ Wheree u copped dem **@!% from"  First pair that i kept in the box, I actually copped a ds pair last year for 60 bucks shipped.

This the first shoe i feined ova. I searched ever sneaker store in brooklyn and the bronx. I didnt get this colorway but i copped the black and grey joints in the 10th grade Fall 99. since they were female sneakers i had to cop a 13 but they were so flavor......ppl was askin me all the time "Yoooooo son whats those/ Wheree u copped dem **@!% from"  First pair that i kept in the box, I actually copped a ds pair last year for 60 bucks shipped.

Back
Top Bottom