THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

No Ace's for me.  I feel like if it didn't have the logo nobody would look twice at them and they would sit like most of the tb's imo.  Gimmie those 3d's!!!

Church

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I agree with you kb24 on the Aces. They had to put in the translucent sole just to top it off. I hope the DKs are next after the Aces.

Yup I'll take those DK's too! Although another shoe that needed that translucent sole just like on the V's though.  But still a nice shoe nonetheless.

just wanted to share these in here. 
bout to get my Schwarzenegger on...

6125658476_0a8aca5b76_z.jpg

6125656546_cabb4a043e_z.jpg

Man you make those glass blues look good. you are a god! on another note..picked up my aces already, didn't even realise they haven't released yet...

photo11wq.jpg

photo21h.jpg

photo31ze.jpg

Wasn't sure if i was gonna pick them up buttttt i missed out on the Lebron finals ps so i thought, why not? Very impressed with them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by LA KB24

did anyone buy this jacket? does it run true to size or does it run big?

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

I have it. I would say true to size. I'm 5'10", 162 lbs, lean build. I got size medium. It fits perfect and it's warmer than a warmup jacket.
Have it also. Jacket is true to size but the pants that match them are wayyy bigger than the size says

Those milky soles actually kinda turn me off to the Aces. Too bad they weren't a translucent maroon/burgundy or something like that. Still a clean shoe, but I just prefer the earlier Aces.

Wayne - I'm digging the avy. Simple yet watchable many times.

Aces look good in person but its nothing to rave about.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

^^^^ Salsa kills... Need some new Grinches?

Salsa does kill. Would cop 11.5 Grinch for reasonable price. Might wait to see what's dropping on Christmas 2011.

Back
Top Bottom