THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^^^^ nice pick up riddla!!

A anyone know where I can get the Pink and black Lebron 8s for a female in a size 5.5? for a decent price?

Yo NT fam, quick question, should I trade these shoes, for some Solar Red Lebrons plus 30 bucks cash? Or should I ask for more.
35m3axe.jpg

Originally Posted by RyanSoberanis

Originally Posted by theotherjd

What's a reasonable price to pay for the V3 Dunkmans? Like I said earlier, I'm new to the Lebron game and was just wondering how rare/sought after these are. I've got a pair lined up for under retail, but was wondering how low I could go...

I've seen them for as low as $100. If you look on eBay and find a pair that is taking bids then you'll get them for pretty cheap. Really wish I could find a way to buy the VII Dunkmans because I find those to be 1000x nicer than the 8s
Hey Ryan..nice avatar...care to post pics of your MVP 7's?

What size are you?

Where did you get your MN?

mv0vg2.jpg

^here's a pic of my mvp 7's, copped from citysole.com. i know its the wrong thread but since you asked for pics i figured i would post them. so is it really over for the lbj 8, it would be nice if nike would throw us 1 more pair of v2's or v2 lows. not really feeling the 9's right now, maybe some other colorways will make them look better.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Yo NT fam, quick question, should I trade these shoes, for some Solar Red Lebrons plus 30 bucks cash? Or should I ask for more.
35m3axe.jpg

Try to see if you can get some non hyped v1s or v2s out the deal

Originally Posted by BronLe

35m3axe.jpg

both of those for the solar reds? Those are DS white infrareds? They look DS...I wouldn't do that at all for the Solar reds, I would try to get more from him. The white infrareds are worth about as much as the solar reds just about(maybe a few dollars more max just for now) but those 12s are worth more than $30-$50 IMO. 

^

Lol..Riddla...I have 2 pairs of those also...just wanted to see what size Ryan is...

And one of these...

^they are dope as hell, cant find them anywhere now. im glad i was up when the info about citysole was posted, they must of sold around 100 pairs because they had sizes up for a while but the popular sizes like
9-12 were gone pretty fast.

The PS are a lot more difficult to find especially in my 12...I might grab another MVP Air Max.

35m3axe.jpg

Horrible trade for you. But if you want solars that bad, do what you want

Thanks for the feedback people. and the infrareds are not DS at all. Soles are yellow and the right pair has a scratch on it. And the 12's, I've hooped in them.
I just wanted to get rid of these, and the guy offered me the Solar Reds plus $30, I was thinking of asking him to give me 50 instead.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by eddo1005

got the miami night at reseller prices....465. It hurts, but I really wanted a pair, and dont want to repeat the SB mistake.

Why did you pay $465? Didn't you say you had a friend who was selling them for $280 like a hundred pages back? You're a joke, if not a hypocrite.

Well, i did say that, and he was selling them for 230 but size 8~10.5.

Funny thing is, i did tell him to order 3 pairs for me.  Guy flaked.  What do you want me to do......? 

Guys always out to make a run at someone.  If he had my sizes, and i wouldve bought them all and get everyone here a pair at 280, wouldnt even be a problem...

As for the guy who said too late on the SB mistake.  I paid only retail for the SB, so i dont feel so bad. 
The MN i bought is a size 11, which my guy never had in the first place.....but honestly some of you need to relax.  The guy that had them for sale, said the shoes would arrive in a week, now its a month later, and they never came, which is why i ended up buying a pair on my own.

Tried copping the finals last week and struck out but still have pending charges on my account
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody else have this issue?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

35m3axe.jpg

both of those for the solar reds? Those are DS white infrareds? They look DS...I wouldn't do that at all for the Solar reds, I would try to get more from him. The white infrareds are worth about as much as the solar reds just about(maybe a few dollars more max just for now) but those 12s are worth more than $30-$50 IMO. 

That would be a silly trade

I'd never pay over 300 for a pair of sneakers, so much sneakers being released yearly I could find something else to compensate my missing out.

Originally Posted by phreshdude

some of yall need to chill....the miami nights are gonna be a general release!

I hope so, other wise this is what you did to me and what I did to you....
badtouch.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'd never pay over 300 for a pair of sneakers, so much sneakers being released yearly I could find something else to compensate my missing out.

The MN was supposed to kinda compensate for me missing out on the SB.
laugh.gif

Just wanted one of the Miami themed colorways.  Oh well....

Sorry to pile on the Cool Grey pics (I know they're on my bed, but it's cool, still DS lol)
After putting these on, I'm somewhat upset at myself for choosing to go after the Kobe VI's that I wanted instead of these.
I'll be actively picking up as many V2's as I can.
Especially since the 9 perplexes to an astounding level?!
Why release a shoe that resembles the V3, which failed so miserably?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom