THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Don't  worry guys, 500 dollars is a great price for a pair of Miami Nights.

They are on Yeezy status except they are more comfortable.

Originally Posted by jca998

^

Lol..Riddla...I have 2 pairs of those also...just wanted to see what size Ryan is...

And one of these...

2j4o60o.jpg

Mine are size 11, but my box doesn't have the actual tag on the side. They are the only shoe I have that I haven't been able to wear yet because the quality on them is crazy.

Those playoffs are fresh though. If I ever find a pair in 10.5 or 11 I'd love to get them. 

I got the Miami Nights from someone who works at the Nike Headquarters over here in Oregon. I actually got them for free, and received them back when they were releasing in Asia. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Sorry to pile on the Cool Grey pics (I know they're on my bed, but it's cool, still DS lol)
After putting these on, I'm somewhat upset at myself for choosing to go after the Kobe VI's that I wanted instead of these.
I'll be actively picking up as many V2's as I can.
Especially since the 9 perplexes to an astounding level?!
Why release a shoe that resembles the V3, which failed so miserably?
eyes.gif
24l1rg4.jpg

Love the cool greys! I put the white laces in mine, although I admittedly stole the idea from the man himself:

2r7t386.jpg

And I agree about the 9s. Here's hoping that they have some colorways to save it

RaptorNation wrote:
Sorry to pile on the Cool Grey pics (I know they're on my bed, but it's cool, still DS lol)
eyes.gif

Well the reason why they would make the Lebron 9 with the same tooling as the V3 because the V3 was the best performance Basketball shoe out of the Lebron 8 trilogy by far.

These are Basketball shoes after all.....if you want a excellent casual shoe get some Miami Nights.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

RaptorNation wrote:
eyes.gif
   Well the reason why they would make the Lebron 9 with the same tooling as the V3 because the V3 was the best performance Basketball shoe out of the Lebron 8 trilogy by far.

These are Basketball shoes after all.....if you want a(n) excellent casual shoe get some Miami Nights.
I can agree with that statement.
The question then becomes: why use a similar template as the V3? Which failed horribly.
The combination of forefoot Zoom and heel Air Max is almost quintessential for a player like LBJ.
But obviously (or not so obviously) it makes sense to severely alter the overall aesthetic based on consumer reaction to the V3.......

And thanks for picking a shoe that I'll never be able to get as a casual shoe reference
mad.gif
lol.

Thanks Scottie hopefully somebody will confirm this because im trying to find a pair but I havent seen any size 13's

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Gottips3

It looks like nike store wont be restocking the finals anytime soon...So I guess in 2 days im going to go ahead and pay the 265 to get them. That same day I might just go ahead and drop 465-500 for the Miami Nights. I just love the shoes man. I cant let the prices sky rocket on me even more. I have to give in soon!
laugh.gif

I swear for the last week I have kept my debit card so close to me just incase they restock them on nikestore.
laugh.gif

To tell you the truth these two releases are the only releases I failed to get the shoes I wanted on the date...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Every other release I was succesfull at getting the shoes,a nd never had to pay resale prices..But it looks like the time has come....smh...Oh well. We work to buy what we want anyway!All my bills are paid off for the next 2 month so F it I dont care!
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Nike wears the pants in the relationship huh? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know it sounds crazy but man I just love these kicks! I haven't had this much passion for kicks since the Jordan DMP 11/12 pack back in 06. I swear the Lebron 7 and 8 just brought the IT factor back to me again. Every time I see the Miami nights and the Finals I can just see myself pulling them off well. 80% of the week I'm in business cloths and casual shoes, so it feels good when I can bring out some BRIGHT crazy color way type kix every once in a while.

If I can't get em for retail then I'll have to cop at rape price. 

I told my chick how much I may spend on the Miami Nights and she looked me CRAZY!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its cool tho, I don't buy anything unless I can buy it twice, I'm not one of these people who will spend there last dime just for shoes. Thats never a good look. its a hobby and I love wearing them.
pimp.gif
It's your money bro, I on the other hand will wait it out for a lil bit, walk into my Shiekhs and pick them up for $150
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

After putting these on, I'm somewhat upset at myself for choosing to go after the Kobe VI's that I wanted instead of these.
I'll be actively picking up as many V2's as I can.
eyes.gif
Nice pics..
My local footlocker only had sz 8 and 10.5 left.. The dude offered to see if he could order for me. And he said he was able to.. So I went ahead and order the sz 10..
I get a call this morning from footlocker saying that the item is no longer available and I could go to the footlocker where I ordered to get my refund or wait up to 10 days for a check in the mail
from footlocker.. I told them Im headed back to footlocker.. 
I thought my quest for these was over.. If anybody has any info on where to get a sz 10.. Holla

just got my V3 finals in...couldnt be more impressed with the shoe+colorway. it shows me really how much a colorway can do for the shoe. even though the v3 is still not my fav, i def have an appreciation for it. especially because...looks alone...its a far better shoe than the 9. i am contemplating a dunkman purchase but i am not sure as of yet.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

just got my V3 finals in...couldnt be more impressed with the shoe+colorway. it shows me really how much a colorway can do for the shoe. even though the v3 is still not my fav, i def have an appreciation for it. especially because...looks alone...its a far better shoe than the 9. i am contemplating a dunkman purchase but i am not sure as of yet.

Took a while for the dunkmans to fully grow on me and also getting then for $100 helped...but they are my most worn lebrons now and I find myself looking for reasons to break them out
laugh.gif
They made me a believer in the v3.Enough of that though...PICS DUDE, PICS! I'm assuming they only came with 1 set of laces?Anticipating mine coming soon, can't wait.

I think I'll be with Gotti paying 265 for playoffs...I'm waiting to see some of yalls pics when they come in too.

And since we're talking about VII's, anybody know where I can get some Red Carpets for a decent price? I was trying to wait a little while for the price to drop on them, now I can't find them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I think I'll be with Gotti paying 265 for playoffs...I'm waiting to see some of yalls pics when they come in too.

And since we're talking about VII's, anybody know where I can get some Red Carpets for a decent price? I was trying to wait a little while for the price to drop on them, now I can't find them
frown.gif

lol im glad im not the only one who feels this way!
Im giving them one more day and its a wrap

I can't wait any longer

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Took a while for the dunkmans to fully grow on me and also getting then for $100 helped...but they are my most worn lebrons now and I find myself looking for reasons to break them out
laugh.gif
They made me a believer in the v3.Enough of that though...PICS DUDE, PICS! I'm assuming they only came with 1 set of laces?Anticipating mine coming soon, can't wait.

The dunkmans are what made me want to jump all over the finals and the 9. Dunkmans can be pulled off quite nicely, and theyre comfortable imo. Looking for a second pair under retail. I want the white v3, and the blue at a heavy discount.

here they are...and yes i buckled and paid the 265 plus shipping. honestly, one of my best purchases. i wont even be mad if they restock. colorway is HOT! they should have made the black eyestay gold too though. my only con about the shoe is it is a cheaper shoe compared to the v1 and v2. not cheaper materials or wack quality but def less of a shoe than the v1 or v2. it should have been reflected in the cost. they should have been 129 retail. not 150. oh...and they only come with the white laces which is ok with me since the tongue is white.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

skiptomyshoe.com only has a sz 11 left in the finals ps, you guys should not of waited so long. now your going to have to cop from ebay or the mp. my pair will be here thursday, cant wait to check them out in person. they look great in the pics up there, nice p/u.

Back
Top Bottom