THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Quit quoting the pics just to give a
pimp.gif
. The pics are already big enough. Nice pick up.
This. And I thought it was against NT rules to repeatedly do so.  It's a newer rule, and rightfully so, since it just takes up needless server space.  The Rtard gifs are even more annoying.

Anyway, anyone have pics ON FEET of the Finals 8 or do people just like to get shoes, boast, take pics of them, and never wear them here?

looks like finals v3s is stealing the shoe in this thread over Miami Nights
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nice pics scottie. making me wanna spend $250+ on a pair of finals and i hate the v3s
laugh.gif
Ill pass since i still need Cool Grey and Navy v2s
mad.gif
nerd.gif

For the bro that mentioned Al's Sports. Be careful guys.
They royally screwed me with an order I placed for the Sprites. Ordered (2) pairs size 13's because they had a coupon so the price was $127 shipped for each pair.
Also, I could have purchased thru Eastbay but I took the lower price, why not.
Anyway, after several hasels about the shipping address (they made a mistake and shipped to a wrong address) I finally received the kicks only to find two pairs of the Bron 8 V2 low's
in the silver color. Holy $%@X Batman. Of course when I called they said again they made another mistake. Unfortunately, the Sprites were sold out and I could keep the silver lows (no) or
get a refund. What also sucked was that the Sprites were now sold out everywhere. SMH...
So, I missed out on the Sprites due to Al's mistake.
So as I said be careful with these guys, wrong shipping address, wrong shoes, no compensations for their mistake, etc.

I think it is funny that almost every ebay listing for the MN the seller states how long they camped/how much HARD work they put in camping for the shoe as some attempt to warrant their ridiculous asking prices.  Since when is sitting for 2 days outside a building in a fold out chair such an exhausting activity? 

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

I think it is funny that almost every ebay listing for the MN the seller states how long they camped/how much HARD work they put in camping for the shoe as some attempt to warrant their ridiculous asking prices.  Since when is sitting for 2 days outside a building in a fold out chair such an exhausting activity? 

well it sort of is......
eyes.gif

but thats on them

e-camping >>> actual camping.
happy.gif

Seriously though, I am pretty certain that if Miami Nights were a GR available at every FNL, FA, FTL, Champs, etc..., there are very few on here with the exception of Mr. Gotti, that would double or triple up.

Same can be said of V3 finals, with the exception of my boy Brando.
wink.gif

I will see v3 finals in person later today when UPS arrives and let you all know what I think, but I have been seriously underwhelmed by the v3 with the rest of the CWs.  I hear they are great for ball, but honestly, I can't see myself ditching kobes or Kds for 150 meshy looking V3s.  If I want that Look I'll wear some hyperfuse or hyperfuse 2011s.

I agree with whoever wondered why the 9 took most after the V3 vs. the v1 or v2.  Seems like elements from v1 and v2 could still be integrated into the Lebron 9 without compromising too much in terms of performance.
'

Was watching Stickie213 review the new AF1 Brazil shoe and was scrolling through his tweets and saw this,

Stickie213 George Coloney

So 438 pairs of Finals released on NDC. Surprising number. #GotMine

Is there any validity to his statement? Seems like a randomly, small number

Originally Posted by NikeRider

For the bro that mentioned Al's Sports. Be careful guys.
They royally screwed me with an order I placed for the Sprites. Ordered (2) pairs size 13's because they had a coupon so the price was $127 shipped for each pair.
Also, I could have purchased thru Eastbay but I took the lower price, why not.
Anyway, after several hasels about the shipping address (they made a mistake and shipped to a wrong address) I finally received the kicks only to find two pairs of the Bron 8 V2 low's
in the silver color. Holy $%@X Batman. Of course when I called they said again they made another mistake. Unfortunately, the Sprites were sold out and I could keep the silver lows (no) or
get a refund. What also sucked was that the Sprites were now sold out everywhere. SMH...
So, I missed out on the Sprites due to Al's mistake.
So as I said be careful with these guys, wrong shipping address, wrong shoes, no compensations for their mistake, etc.
They screwed me on the Sprites as well. 2 weeks went by and I received nothing, so I called them to find out if they shipped or not and the guy had me on hold for like 10 minutes. His response was "we have them in stock still, but we cannot find them. If you'd like them in grey I'd be happy to send those instead!" Luckily I got them on the Eastbay re-stock.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Saw white/red/black V2s sitting at FTL  today.  I don't love them but they arent bad for maybe 50%?  CGs are nice, I just haven't gotten around to wearing mine at all.  Thinking about breaking out Entourages finally for the Brewers stretch run here in September.  They go real nice with the retro Brew Crew unis.
pimp.gif
thats a good idea.  might un ds my ent's this week.   got games in milwaukee thurs, sat, sun against the phillies.

Was watching Stickie213 review the new AF1 Brazil shoe and was scrolling through his tweets and saw this,

seems VERY VERY VERY Likely considering how fast they sold out.
I swear they where gone in 3 min tops

Als has def been hit or miss for some people. a few pages back a guy asked about them and i told him that even though i didnt have issue, issues were reported with them. i am 2 for 2 so far but if it was a have to have shoe i wouldnt trust them at all. i guess thats due to the fact that i order via phone and they confirm the size and color before i order.

seems VERY VERY VERY Likely considering how fast they sold out.
I swear they where gone in 3 min tops

i know...i was on the site minutes before 9 pm and i grabbed my size...site froze. exited out in a panic, went back in and my size was gone. first issue i had with NDC. even when eastbay makes you wait an hour to check out i order on NDC with ease. so there had to be only a few pairs available.

I was also surprised that they went up so early. It was like 11:54. Also to the guy that was wondering if they had any 13, they did, b/c thats the size I got.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by miaheat617

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Nice pics..
My local footlocker only had sz 8 and 10.5 left.. The dude offered to see if he could order for me. And he said he was able to.. So I went ahead and order the sz 10..
I get a call this morning from footlocker saying that the item is no longer available and I could go to the footlocker where I ordered to get my refund or wait up to 10 days for a check in the mail
from footlocker.. I told them Im headed back to footlocker.. 
I thought my quest for these was over.. If anybody has any info on where to get a sz 10.. Holla

Yo if u dont mind me asking, what footlocker is this? Im tryin to find a 10.5! Let me know!
Sorry for quoting on the pic because I was really happy on getting a DS cool greys size 11(last size) earlier for a really reasonable price at my spot! Oh and it was on sale as well! Got it for 119 plus tax(129 overall..stupid CA tax
mad.gif
) But still it's a nice price! And you do guys know how hard it is to find some CG's in your size these days. Great day for me 
happy.gif
!
I went back to the Footlocker to get my return and when I was telling the guy at footlocker about the call I recieved.. He seemed to be confused because it says that a sz 10 is available in the system. So he asked me if I would like to try again.. Only this time he would call the store that had the shoes in stock to verify that they would fill the order. I told him I wasnt trippin.. So he called a Footlocker in New York.. They said that they were available and they would ship. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope they dont get cancelled again and I hope the pair that I have coming are fresh and not tried on a whole bunch of times..

Miaheat617.. This was at footlocker in Tacoma Mall in Washington. They sold that 10.5 yesterday. However, Footaction in the same mall has a 10.5. The number is 253-475-8275
If you call them.. Ask for Chris.. Hes the manager.. Very helpful and informed dude.

Nice pick up EMM23.. I wish I was getting mine for 119.. Dude said he would give me military disco on my next purchase for the inconvenience.. Its not much.. But I will take it.

Just read the past few pages..
Scottie.. You are messing my world up with those pics.. 
Where are the finals for $265? Skiptomyshoe only has an 11 now.. U guys taking the ebay route?
I would pay $265 for a pair.. I really dont want to.. But it does not look I will have another opportunity to pick these up.. Smh at myself for not being able to resist..

under 450 pairs released on NDC(only US retail location) + overseas pairs = a reasonable $300 resell price.. seeing that retail is $150.....if finals colorway were on v1s or v2s id instantly cop for $300, but it being a v3,i can do without em eventhough they are the best v3s imo

Originally Posted by Gottips3

A must have for the collection, love how they look in the light

happyandmad.gif

Gets ready to charge Debit Card............

Funny, as soon as I saw the pics I thought of you...and you would be the first to comment hahaI can't wait for my pair, the anticipation is fierce right now, can't wait to put them with my Christmas Days.Nice pics btw, hopefully I have a few to contribute in a couple hours myself

Gottti what happen, I totally missed why u didn't grab a pair off NDC. Glad people are getting their finals already, I have to wait until fri

Originally Posted by metallic

Gottti what happen, I totally missed why u didn't grab a pair off NDC. Glad people are getting their finals already, I have to wait until fri

That sucks!! Even I was surprised at how fast they sold out being a V3 and all. I guess stickie123 was right less than 500 pairs released?

Yeah my hopes are gone too... Asked nikestore they say no restock at all... For both finals n miami nights...
Resale price its going to be... But then again hw much can I trust nike? When they ve been misinforming us a lot lately?
Its all up in the air I guess...

Back
Top Bottom