THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

almost pulled the trig on some Yankees in my size.. but gotta hold off in case these Tiffs don't come easy

mad i had to get rid of my yankees, but i got em TTS and they were just too small. they were such a comfortable, great looking shoe too. i almost had shooting stars in a 12.5 off ebay the other night, which would have been perfect, but the seller was a greedy little bastard. he kept going up on what he was asking, then just stopped responding to my messages. :smh: no integrity in this world anymore, i swear

can someone give me a price range on near DS and DS solar reds? i've been trying to hunt this shoe down but the prices are crazy

damn you guys busting out solar reds and sprites forgetting you had them and i'm sitting here THIRSTY for those two hahahahaha thats dope though having shoes you forget you had

wow you just reminded me I had them lol, haven't seen the light of day since I bought them.

Mine either. Those or my Sprites.

But I killed the Cool Greys tho.

if either of you to want to pass those on, i promise they will see the light of day. a lot :lol: i would wear the ish out of solar reds or sprites. actually most lebron 8s to be honest. would i be stretching if i said one of the best shoes ever?

^Came out to about $133 shipped DS. I wouldn't mind another pair of Triple Blacks either, probably one of my most wore pairs of shoes that I own.

^Came out to about $133 shipped DS. I wouldn't mind another pair of Triple Blacks either, probably one of my most wore pairs of shoes that I own.

My triple blacks have seen some mileage too :nthat:

Basically my go to when in doubt (both v2 lows and v1s).

Lol speaking of solar reds. This was on a TV ad for some flashlight. They don't know what there doing showing those shoes lol

Wore my sprites the other day. Remember walking into sheikh almost a week later and they had my size. Didn't the Solars reds sit on NDC for a while? Those prices are :wow:

Just traded my dunkman 11s plus $50 for these with og everything a couple weeks ago

Been looking for a pair of DS vets for the longest and the cool greys had always eluded me. I was more than excited with this pickup until the other guy texts me two days later that he wants the cool greys back because he misses them kinda begging me a lot but I politely told him no the deal was done. He kept insisting to the point of annoying me with text after text so I told him to kick rocks. I hate when people regret making a deal and expect you to just give everything back, kinda sours that initial good feeling. But now I'm enjoying my new pickups from my fave bron line. Sorry for the long story but I'm sure we've all had deals go like this, figured I'd share mine.

^Hell of a deal in your favor lol. I've been looking for Cool Greys for a little while, but a lot of times people overprice them. Hoping I can find a pair sometime soon.

^Hell of a deal in your favor lol. I've been looking for Cool Greys for a little while, but a lot of times people overprice them. Hoping I can find a pair sometime soon.

Thanks and nice bred pickup, there's a local deal for a DS pair I'm hesitating on cuz of a scratch in the toe box but the price is good...g/l on the cool grey search

Wore my sprites the other day. Remember walking into sheikh almost a week later and they had my size. Didn't the Solars reds sit on NDC for a while? Those prices are :wow:

actually the solar reds kept selling out they were randomly dropping on eastbay, jimmy jazz and ndc during weekdays. The resell was higher than most pairs of 8s when they released so it doesn't surprise me what the prices are currently.

Back
Top Bottom