THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Solar reds had so much hype. I purchased and returned them the next day. Just too bright for me.

Trying to cop a 2nd pair of cool greys and yankees, but its IMPOSSIBLE to get them for under $400 in my size. Damn these sat forever!!

Boy, all the possibilities we could have had with the 8's.

Do The Solars really run 1/2 small? I'm a sz10 in 8s but I see a lot of people saying go 1/2 up, is it cause they are short or because they are tight?

Not my pic, but just won these yesterday! I may hunt down a pair of Unchinas down the line too, if possible.

Gonna unds my Vets today too.

Edit:

Last edited:
Nice Veterans. I remember being back and forth on those and the Triple Black V1's for the entire time they were at outlets, just hoping the price would go even lower. Then next thing I know, they're gone and I'm mad as hell :lol:

Same thing with the Solar lows; I remember them chilling on Eastbay and me being torn because the closest thing to my size was an 11 (.5 too big). Didn't want a bad fitting pair and passed, assuming I would be able to get them down the line without much trouble.

Pretty much, I loved the VIII's from the jump but made mistake after mistake :lol: At this point I just want any V1's (with the Triple Black and Away pairs being at the top of the list) I can get for a good price so I can close the chapter on these for me.

Sidenote: What'd you drop on your pairs if you don't mind me asking? Mister Meaner Mister Meaner

Last edited:
Gordonson Gordonson Chinas, $157 shipped. The Vets, another eBay find for $180 shipped last summer. I slept too around release time. Actually, I slept on all 8s. Got my first pair of blk/red V1 for $90 from JJ. Then 4 more down the line, none more expensive than retail, but now they are drying up. Still want maybe two more of those.

And as for the triple blacks, I scored big time from Rogan shoes. I bought the last 3 pairs they had in all their chains for $65 each! Wearing a pair right now while I'm at work, have the other two on ice. Have the home V2s as well. They're cool, but the v1 is the goods for me.

I'll never own a pair of SBs, but I'm ok with that :lol:.

Last edited:
Just picked these up for $180 shipped, worn 1x. Passed on them during the initial release, but I'm glad I picked them up.

serstylz2 serstylz2

I thought we were supposed to take pics that focused on showing off the shoes though. Check your depth perception, it's just the camera angle :lol:.

Gordonson Gordonson Chinas, $157 shipped. The Vets, another eBay find for $180 shipped last summer. I slept too around release time. Actually, I slept on all 8s. Got my first pair of blk/red V1 for $90 from JJ. Then 4 more down the line, none more expensive than retail, but now they are drying up. Still want maybe two more of those.

And as for the triple blacks, I scored big time from Rogan shoes. I bought the last 3 pairs they had in all their chains for $65 each! Wearing a pair right now while I'm at work, have the other two on ice. Have the home V2s as well. They're cool, but the v1 is the goods for me.

I'll never own a pair of SBs, but I'm ok with that :lol:.

Those prices aren't bad at all :pimp:

You and Wayne have me wanting to start hunting way harder.

Those prices aren't bad at all :pimp:

You and Wayne have me wanting to start hunting way harder.
I'm not complaining at all, very happy with all of these purchases. And every time I slip them on, I say "damn, these are the most comfortable shoes ever."

I need to learn how to edit my cell phone pics haha

Last edited:
After years of searching for these in an 11.5 I finally managed to meet up with a guy for a trade tonight. Gave him my Bred 11s and $100 for these, don't regret it at all. Look just as good in person as they do in pictures :D

Back
Top Bottom