THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I remember a couple people complaining about the squeaky tongues when the V2s first dropped. Either have to tie them up really tight so the tongue doesn't move around much or not tie them up all the way. I've gotten over it over time, but it was kind of annoying at first. No tongue problem with the V1s though.

cool... I'll check it out tonight when I get home to see if I tie em tight, if that solves it. When you say you've gotten over it over time, you just mean they still squeak, but it doesn't bother you...right

Yeah, I mean it's been a while since I've worn one of my V2s cuz I wear the V1s more, but I just remember either tightening up or loosening the laces to avoid any squeaking. It's not a big enough of a problem to me that I wouldn't wear them though. You could probably also play around with the way you're lacing them up (i.e. going outside in vs inside out when you put the laces through the lace holes) to see if that helps too.

Last edited:
cool... I'll check it out tonight when I get home to see if I tie em tight, if that solves it. When you say you've gotten over it over time, you just mean they still squeak, but it doesn't bother you...right

I'm actually wearing my Entourage's today. They still squeak and I've worn them several times. Kinda just gave up on it and it doesn't really bother me anymore (unless I'm trying to stealthy :lol:).

Grails.

My 6th pair of these & for a relative steal. :pimp:

I'm actually wearing my Entourage's today. They still squeak and I've worn them several times. Kinda just gave up on it and it doesn't really bother me anymore (unless I'm trying to stealthy
laugh.gif
).
Squeaking though? I lace my lebron 8 Entourages loose and the tongue spins around like a carousel. 

Im debating on picking up a pair of solars, saw somewhere that this model runs small. Is that true?

anyway this is the pair im potentially buying ... all looks good?

V/2s tend to run TTS for most people. V/1s are more snug because there's a lot of padding in the toebox, so some people tend to go 1/2 size up on those.

If he has the OG box, that would also help to legit check things. I've seen a good number of fake Sprites with silver boxes

Ill message him and see. I think he said in the description he does though.

I made a LC thread hopefully that helps too

i dont know if this is the same guy or not, but somebody just posted a pair with some of those solar pics on ebay

36e155e3_IMG_0091.jpeg

Paid 125 for these vnds. Don't min the minor creasing since I wore these quite a bit before I took the photo.

Not many creases.

How would you fix the mesh rips, if a Lebron 8 has them?

I don't think the upper rips are fixable either, but it's a pretty durable shoe. I haven't really seen that being a major issue that's been mentioned before about the 8s.

Back
Top Bottom