THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^Yeah, saw them today too but had to pass.  Nice looking shoe but not something I could pull off.  I would most definitely pick up with a discount though
tongue.gif

^Yeah, saw them today too but had to pass.  Nice looking shoe but not something I could pull off.  I would most definitely pick up with a discount though
tongue.gif

Every pic of the Solars have a different tone of red, lol. I guess I'm gonna have to see them in person, none of the pics are moving me.

Every pic of the Solars have a different tone of red, lol. I guess I'm gonna have to see them in person, none of the pics are moving me.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

copping mine tomorrow morning...cant wait

waiting for the pics
hopefully I can get see a pair this weekend, hoping they are either pink or very christmas day-%%# to me so I don't feel compelled to cop
laugh.gif

PS: solar reds with the chlorine blue laces = NO. Just...NO.Random: you can't say the word I S H? Weird
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

copping mine tomorrow morning...cant wait

waiting for the pics
hopefully I can get see a pair this weekend, hoping they are either pink or very christmas day-%%# to me so I don't feel compelled to cop
laugh.gif

PS: solar reds with the chlorine blue laces = NO. Just...NO.Random: you can't say the word I S H? Weird
laugh.gif

got my sprites in from eastbay to decide between them and the entourage. think i'm in the minority, but the entourages are way better.

got my sprites in from eastbay to decide between them and the entourage. think i'm in the minority, but the entourages are way better.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

keep them both. Both are great.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

keep them both. Both are great.

Checking all the spots in the Chi in the AM for the Solar's, I thought they were dropping in August. Anyone know if any HOH's have started carrying these yet?

Checking all the spots in the Chi in the AM for the Solar's, I thought they were dropping in August. Anyone know if any HOH's have started carrying these yet?

Back
Top Bottom