THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

wish these released

Nike LeBron James 8 VIII v/2 "Miami Nights" Mid sample promo p.e. rare
:smh: :smokin :pimp:

not even playing these are no joke my favorite shoe of all time

This model largely reached its potential. All CWs of the V1 and V2 (minus entourages) are sick. Could easily purchase every CW and not get bored.

I gotta agree with rawdawg. They could've done even more with this shoe, arguably my favorite Lebron to date, but there were a lot of nice colorways that they kept PE, just like the VIIs. Granted, the colorways that did release were no slouch, but I would've like to see more, especially in the V1/V2.

Last edited:
really? I think you're the only one that i've heard say that. THey could have done so much more.

Yeah, I really don't like Nike coming out with 50 CWs for a shoe. Sometimes, I think less is more.

IMO, the fact that the CWs that did drop are so good that it keeps the shoe special. They should have dropped a HWC rather than the Entourages though.

I've been on the hunt for a pair of sz. 11.5 low top v2 wolf greys. I ended up picking up a 10.5 from Marshalls in hopes of finding someone that was willing to size swap. Instead I sold them on the bay and picked up the all black v2s. I love the shoes feel, and they are one of my favorite kicks for the gym but I still want a pair of the wolf greys to rock casually. If anyone could lead me to a pair for a decent price I would greatly appreciate it.

The lebron 8's are my personal favorite in the series. I would then go with the lebron 9's and the 7's.

Hate the fact I can't seem to find ONE PAIR of Black/Red V1's deadstock in a size 13!!! They should be priced higher than South Beach on the aftermarket considering they're non existent in the WORLD!

Yeah, I really don't like Nike coming out with 50 CWs for a shoe. Sometimes, I think less is more.

IMO, the fact that the CWs that did drop are so good that it keeps the shoe special. They should have dropped a HWC rather than the Entourages though.

ehhh, you may be right, but why have the chinas and the un chinas? and if they were gonna make the yankees and the SLHs so similar then they should have shelved one of them IMO. no use having the triple black v1 and the triple black v2 low. drop the v2 low in favor of a better cw low. the home v2 (prob the most unpopular of all the cws) prob could have been scrapped too. and i like them.

def potential left out there. cant wait for the retro and i hope they have an iD option on the retro

HWC 8s |I

G.O.A.T. Lebron shoe in my Knicks colors & I'll probably never have a chance to own them.

just poppin in to say...

V1's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

they may end up being the last lebron sig to have @least some type of organic material.

viii's wouldve been so much doper of a sig if they were all v1's.

i def woulda had more than 5 pair (all v1's)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom