Things people do that you dont understand

Is this something that runs in woman? Wifey the same way ...

I be looking for a movie or show and it comes in SD, I stop and say let me find it in HD and she would say why? It looks perfectly find to me ... I be like hell now .. Look at this HD ... She be like looks like the same **** to me ... SMH

Is this something that runs in woman? Wifey the same way ...

I be looking for a movie or show and it comes in SD, I stop and say let me find it in HD and she would say why? It looks perfectly find to me ... I be like hell now .. Look at this HD ... She be like looks like the same **** to me ... SMH

My mans feels this pain too.

Painful to watch in SD now. I don't even know why they still offer SD other than to make us pay extra for HD. :smh:

^^^exactly why ... How come you can stream 4k already but Cable Providers don't even have a date for a 4K box? They just trying to capitalize on HD all they can ... Eventually all the SD channels have to go away in order for them to offer 1080HD or 4K ..
Don't know how to price it or is it worth it ... **** is ridiculous ...

Made me mad when netflix increased by a dollar and then made the sd option the original price. Like who the hell was watching sd?

I can't tell the difference between 720p and 1080 nor do I care

Don't care about the wrinkles on the face when I'm watching a movie

I grew up in Seattle and for my Entire life there we would get commercials, adverstisments, coupons, any type of promotion imaginable for SONIC burger.

The nearest one was a hour drive away :smh: :smh:. why they tease me like that :\

Unless you're watching TV on a 22" inch you should be about to tell the difference between SD and HD easily. Anything below 720p is unwatchable to my eyes.

I grew up in Seattle and for my Entire life there we would get commercials, adverstisments, coupons, any type of promotion imaginable for SONIC burger.

The nearest one was a hour drive away :smh: :smh:. why they tease me like that :\
Word. Ain't one around here and they be showing commercials like a mug :smh:

I don't know if there's a Sonic in the entire state of new york and I only know of two Dairy Queens in the city yet we get those commercials all the time.

Yes Hardees and Carls Jr commercials too. I've even seen Cracker Barrel being advertised before although that's a lot rarer.

There's a sonic in long island. Been there a few times. Too lazy to drive there now so i'd rather hit up checkers which is awesome.

You know I'm talking to you. Why quote you if we only 2 posts apart? 
laugh.gif

I give no dambs. People can read the posts and figure it out. Better than when people keep requoting and it's a big block of text.

Back
Top Bottom