Things people do that you dont understand

I had to poop in the dorm community bathrooms for 2 years. Hated it. The showers were even worse since people put garbage in there. Why would you put bagels in there?

I hate at work when you have the individual private rooms and there's a constant line to get in and out of. I hate walking out of there and someone just starting at you like "what did you do?"

I hate at work when you have the individual private rooms and there's a constant line to get in and out of. I hate walking out of there and someone just starting at you like "what did you do?"

:lol:

After you dropped a hot package?! :rofl:

We have big bathrooms as well as the single ones at work. One time I was in the area when this woman I work with went in one of the singles. All I heard was *** cheeks flapping in the wind. Old girl was lighting it up.

Another time I came out and these two women I'm cool with trolled the hell outta me taking big sniffs tryna see if I took a dump. We all laughed though. Was jokes.

Last edited:
My company has single room visitor bathrooms..if I need to drop a deuce its in there

Speaking of bathrooms..I don't understand how some ppl at work piss all over the floor I front of the urinal..it makes me wanna fight someone..how can u miss it

i have a hyatt a block away from my office and i go use their lobby bathrooms if i wan to deuce in anonymity or peace...

hotel bathrooms are usually pleasant 

Last edited:
Wenever i use a public restroom with one stall i feel like the pressure is on me to poop in a certain amount of time b4 cats start knocking and waiting

The self-checkout line at the grocery store says 12 items or fewer so why you have a full cart of groceries taking forever to scan all your stuff. The machine has to tell you that the bagging area is full and to put stuff in your cart. SMH.

People who are slobs....i mean i guess i get it, youre lazy or dont really realize how messy u really are.. but come on if youre old enough to live on your own clean up after your damn self or just dont f stuff up in the first place...

People who are slobs....i mean i guess i get it, youre lazy or dont really realize how messy u really are.. but come on if youre old enough to live on your own clean up after your damn self or just dont f stuff up in the first place...
people who live in filth . i have a nasty as relative .  when i would go to his house it was disgusting, roaches everywhere , dirty dishes house a mess. They just lived with the roaches and never even cared. . dont understand how people can live like that and not care. 

im a neat freak and have to have everything spotless and clean or i dont feel right. 

This is a huge indicator of what kind of person they are in general.

Last edited:
I've never understood the whole soaking dishes thing...even if food has dried onto the bowl/pot/plate/container, you are still going to have to scrub...why not just scrub and put away?

Last edited:
I cursed my sister out one time for being a slob and dirty person. She leaves uncovered food out in the kitchen and never puts it back in the fridge or throw it away. She leaves water bottles everywhere and never puts it in the recycling bag / box. Her shoes and socks are in a messy pile near the front door all the time. She has the audacity to say that doesn't make her a dirty person. I wanted to uppercut her when she said that. My brother is a slob as well and she might be worse than him.

I've never understood the whole soaking dishes thing...even if food has dried onto the bowl/pot/plate/container, you are still going to have to scrub...why not just scrub and put away?
cause its much easier to come off if its been soaking in soapy water for awhile. 

For pots and pans though soaking sometimes with soapy water helps a lot.

My company has single room visitor bathrooms..if I need to drop a deuce its in there

Speaking of bathrooms..I don't understand how some ppl at work piss all over the floor I front of the urinal..it makes me wanna fight someone..how can u miss it
it ricochet off the urinal and over time looks as if one person pissed all over the floor

Work bathrooms really show you how nasty ppl are. I don't understand how ppl regularly drop off a hot one at work like they in the comforts of their own home. Unless it's an emergency like my stomach is boiling I can't do it. Dudes be putting pressure on them stalls at work faithfully :x

Work bathrooms really show you how nasty ppl are. I don't understand how ppl regularly drop off a hot one at work like they in the comforts of their own home. Unless it's an emergency like my stomach is boiling I can't do it. Dudes be putting pressure on them stalls at work faithfully :x
That's what I'm saying. How can people just do that so comfortably. I can't do it. What's funny is, after they finish dropping a submarine, they just get up and down all out without cleaning their crack hole or washing their hands. Yuck. Can't do it..smh

That's what I'm saying. How can people just do that so comfortably. I can't do it. What's funny is, after they finish dropping a submarine, they just get up and down all out without cleaning their crack hole or washing their hands. Yuck. Can't do it..smh

How do you know dudes aren't wiping?

Back
Top Bottom