Things people do that you dont understand

Folks who cry about chip cards. Things change every year. Adjust like the rest of us. It's not the end of the world, I promise.
The only thing I hated about thosed cards was I got one like 2 or 3 years ago and NONE of the merchants had the readers.
I couldnt use the card anywhere at the time.

In 2000 when I was in the Navy we transitioned to "smart cards" for our IDs. I remember it was a big deal because the chip stored personal info. Now they're everywhere on credit/debit cards. And all the conspiracy theorists thought the government was gonna inject us with trackers... :rofl: Nah *****, they just gave us new gadgets and convenciences like phones and cards.

The only issue with the chip cards was they were marketed as being faster as well as secure, but they aren't faster than the swipe at all

If the chip gets tweaked to be faster then I'm all for it

For real I hate that awkward long pause when you gotta pay with the chip card. I try to use Apple Pay and level up as much as I can in spots that have it just for that reason.

Back to the HD topic. I always have to change the channel to HD for my mom. Also, my current gf and all my exes did not know or care about HD vs SD

How can People not tell the difference

. Watching anything in 480 is annoying to Me now.. 720 and 1080 I can't tell the difference tho..

Last edited:
:lol: but how do you @ someone on NT? Assume you gotta be on desktop/CPU?
It's one of the 4 options on the top of the replay pane on mobile. Or use the @ sign with brackets around the user name.

703 hwy 703 hwy

NT should add a notification functionality to the @ system.

I don't need emails or stuff popping up on my phone, but at least when I go to my profile have a section that shows who's quoted me or @'ed me most recently just like how it shows all my recent posts.

I don't understand folks who complain about doing a few extra steps to be secure. Uh, that extra 30 seconds is such a chore; man I can't make my password 123? It's so real out there in terms of vulnerability and hackers I don't get how people don't get it. Till it's too late and you cost your company millions .

This is more of a rant than anything, but we just got an intern into our team (got hired via family connection, we never met him before).

Good kid, but he keeps making the same mistakes that I've reminded him about 5+ times. It's getting really tiresome to see him goof up, which makes our team look bad.

Please don't make the same mistakes over and over again even after you promise not to.

Last edited:
I don't understand when someone asks for your help specifically but won't accept it if you identify a problem.

"Well _______& told me that you can do this instead."

Well why don't you go try that? Or better yet, get ________ to help you instead.

Even worse when the other person they ask for help is equally as clueless as they are.

Last edited:
I don't understand folks who complain about doing a few extra steps to be secure. Uh, that extra 30 seconds is such a chore; man I can't make my password 123? It's so real out there in terms of vulnerability and hackers I don't get how people don't get it. Till it's too late and you cost your company millions .
This

There needs to be a tech edition of this thread

They're the first people to cry and complain when something goes wrong though.

The only thing I hated about thosed cards was I got one like 2 or 3 years ago and NONE of the merchants had the readers.
I couldnt use the card anywhere at the time.
hmmm there are still plenty of places that don't have a chip reader and all you have to do is swipe.

The Bank company is not the one dictating what you can or cant do ... It is a business so if they don't have a chip reader I dont know why wouldn't they let you swipe... Something not adding up.

Drink everyday. I'm talking almost blackout drunk. How? Just the thought of it, and those constant hangovers, makes me :x :smh:

Last edited:
Drink everyday. I'm talking almost blackout drunk. How? Just the thought of it, and those constant hangovers, makes me :x :smh:

The alcoholics on the Intervention show must have flammable insides. I used to get black out drunk frequently in my prime drinking years.

I don't understand how people poop in public bathrooms.. Like, people do it with so carelessly like it's there home [emoji]128550[/emoji]. I can't do it, I just wait until I get home..

Back
Top Bottom