This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Thinkin' Bout You is his dopest song to me... I did my own rendition of it sans the singing verses & no falsetto cause I'm not about that **** lol. I only really listen to a couple songs off of Channel Orange... I gotta listen to Nostalgia Ultra.

I guess Im one of the only people who loves the acoustic performances of thinkin bout you. Even put the VMA one on my ipod. stays on repeat

Hope he records it

Pyramids video is dope

So we're over the obvious "illuminati" reference? 
laugh.gif

Cause that was just corny. 

The rest of the vid was cool

Last edited:
The cinematography/lighting/shots were so nice, but I don't understand the "Pyramids" video.

Great SNL performances. I need the Black/Blue Jordan 1's...

The cinematography/lighting/shots were so nice, but I don't understand the "Pyramids" video.
Great SNL performances. I need the Black/Blue Jordan 1's...

I always thought the second part of Pyramids was about a stripper at a strip club, so the video to me is just him tripping in the desert and hallucinating about the club etc. I have no idea what the first part of the song is about

I always thought the second part of Pyramids was about a stripper at a strip club, so the video to me is just him tripping in the desert and hallucinating about the club etc. I have no idea what the first part of the song is about

Lol wut?

Yeah that's about all I got as well..

Haven't watched the video yet, but...

1st half of Pyramids: stripper at the club

2nd half of Pyramids: dude with a girlfriend that's a stripper

ya'll was right---- I only play the C&S or (Slim K Slowdown) version :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

My lil' nephew be like "oooow oooow oooow oooow ooooooooowwwwwww there's a cheeetaaaaaah on the looooooose"

I thought the 1st part was about a stripper in the club but the Cleopatra/Cheetah sh*t always leaves me like o_O
The 2nd part to me is the boyfriend/PIMP & his stripper girl

Back
Top Bottom