This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Frank ocean at the Hollywood bowl would be so dope
They usually don't do shows when it gets cold so unless he's waiting til the summer I still say his tour will start round Coachella

hes no king of the fall

weather doesnt really play that big a part...plenty indoor venues he can hit
the issue is planning it all out, youve got the football and basketball season in the fall/winter...so securing arenas might be hard

This album continues to age beautifully, every month it seems I have a new fav track. The standout to me is White Ferrari, at first I found it boring, but now it simply evolves as the track progresses into something beautiful. It's the standout track for me. One too many years, some tatooed eyes on a facelift

This album continues to age beautifully, every month it seems I have a new fav track. The standout to me is White Ferrari, at first I found it boring, but now it simply evolves as the track progresses into something beautiful. It's the standout track for me. One too many years, some tatooed eyes on a facelift
*Looks at avi after reading post*..... I see it. :smokin

White Ferrari is definitely one of those underrated gems of the album.

Whole song is beautiful. The outrto doe :pimp:

'I think we're taller in other dimensions, you say we're smaller and not worth the mention"
smokin.gif

ethereal

This is my favorite album of the last couple years.

Son is the definition of quality over quantity.

Blonde vinyl, CD and mag on sale for 24 hours on the site. There was a free shirt, but it's long gone...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom