THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for the people who love Jordans and all other shoes nike likes to tweet for. you really need to want the shoe to do this.

-TAKE THE DAY OFF. KNOW YOUR GOING TO BE IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER ALL DAY. PRAY THEY TWEET IN MORNING.

-DONT TWEET THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR PHONE. MY WAY, YOU WILL SEND THE TWEET BEFORE YOU GET NOTIFICATION THAT RSVP IS OPEN THRU TEXT.

pretype what you need to send ----->   d nike(yourcity) #RSVP #hastag name size.

ALWAYS try to guess the hashtag. todays hashtag for my nike was "fire5" the last one was "bred13"

DONT GUESS AND RANDOMLY SEND TWEET. check tweet if you did guess right hit send. it saves about 1 or 2 seconds and makes a difference.

if you guess and you guess right you will save seconds by not copy and pasting the hastag. if you didnt guess right all you do is a quick copy and paste of the right hatshtag.

make your setup like i have above watch a movie netflix whatever floats your boat but make sure you are able to see the blue "new tweet" right above the movie window" it does notify you on the tab(topleft but your going to forget about it once u get caught up in movie) this setup is the best. just watch for new tweet and the movie at same time. i prefer laptop so i can take to the bathroom while im duecing so im never away from computer. as soon as you get the tweet from nike copy paste or type hashtag and send. it should only take you 4-5 seconds. and if you guess the hashtag right 1-2 seconds. doing it this way you will send the tweet off before you phone notifies you that rsvp is open.

PAY ATTENTION!!!!! ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON THE NEW TWEET 

ALWAYS TRY TO GUESS HASTAG

IF YOUR ALREADY GOOD AT RSVP GOOD FOR YOU!

TAKE THE DAY OFF. OR USE YOUR SOURCES TO FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT TIME THEY ARE GOING TO TWEET

USE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP TEXT MESSAGE YOUR TWEETS IS TOOOOO SLOW

GOOD LUCK!

BHM STUFF IS COMING OUT THIS WEEK LET ME KNOW HOW YALL DID!!!

IM NOT SAYING THIS IS 100% BUT IT WORKS WELL

This is for the people who love Jordans and all other shoes nike likes to tweet for. you really need to want the shoe to do this.

-TAKE THE DAY OFF. KNOW YOUR GOING TO BE IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER ALL DAY. PRAY THEY TWEET IN MORNING.

-DONT TWEET THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE ON YOUR PHONE. MY WAY, YOU WILL SEND THE TWEET BEFORE YOU GET NOTIFICATION THAT RSVP IS OPEN THRU TEXT.

View media item 231578

pretype what you need to send ----->   d nike(yourcity) #RSVP #hastag name size.
ALWAYS try to guess the hashtag. todays hashtag for my nike was "fire5" the last one was "bred13"
DONT GUESS AND RANDOMLY SEND TWEET. check tweet if you did guess right hit send. it saves about 1 or 2 seconds and makes a difference.
if you guess and you guess right you will save seconds by not copy and pasting the hastag. if you didnt guess right all you do is a quick copy and paste of the right hatshtag.

make your setup like i have above watch a movie netflix whatever floats your boat but make sure you are able to see the blue "new tweet" right above the movie window" it does notify you on the tab(topleft but your going to forget about it once u get caught up in movie) this setup is the best. just watch for new tweet and the movie at same time. i prefer laptop so i can take to the bathroom while im duecing so im never away from computer. as soon as you get the tweet from nike copy paste or type hashtag and send. it should only take you 4-5 seconds. and if you guess the hashtag right 1-2 seconds. doing it this way you will send the tweet off before you phone notifies you that rsvp is open.
PAY ATTENTION!!!!! ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON THE NEW TWEET 
ALWAYS TRY TO GUESS HASTAG
IF YOUR ALREADY GOOD AT RSVP GOOD FOR YOU!
TAKE THE DAY OFF. OR USE YOUR SOURCES TO FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT TIME THEY ARE GOING TO TWEET
USE YOUR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP TEXT MESSAGE YOUR TWEETS IS TOOOOO SLOW
GOOD LUCK!
BHM STUFF IS COMING OUT THIS WEEK LET ME KNOW HOW YALL DID!!!
IM NOT SAYING THIS IS 100% BUT IT WORKS WELL

Quick question... Which one would u prefer? Being on your home twitter page or ntsf page?

Also by me sending a dm thru my mobile phone via twitter is dat da same speed as sending it via text?

Quick question... Which one would u prefer? Being on your home twitter page or ntsf page?

Also by me sending a dm thru my mobile phone via twitter is dat da same speed as sending it via text?
i prefer my home twitter page. but if you are following alot of people there will be alot of twitter updates and "false alarms"

as for sending dm thru mobile phone via twitter, i think thats way better then sending via text. as long as you have good internet connection. 4G, lte, wifi

but if your already on your computer i dont see why you would want to send dm via moblie twiiter

text notifies too slow and also sending dm thru text is also slow. DONT USE TEXT

I must of gotten really lucky on the breds... Ntsf tweeted the hashtag fathersday my dm hashtag was fatherdays...

But i was still fortunate enough to get a pair from dem

But on every other RSvp it has been no luck. But when i did dm for the bred i dis it via mobile twitter instead of texting...

Haha dude says don't use text but I used it on the DBIX, Bred IV x2, Bred XI x2, Knicks 1's. I'm over 80% thru text to NTSF and NTChicago

Day off at work?? Maybe if you get paid for that day then yes but in my case will not so its not worth it.
I would rather add extra $50 to re sellers then lose all the money i make in one day.
Lets say you make 150 a day the shoes gonna cost you 150 + what ever shoes cost (total $320)
So in thaa case even if you pay re seller prices you still good .

Last edited:
.......Or you could just pay da shoefreak a few bucks like I have and GO TO WORK.... Rest assured because it's guaranteed.
smokin.gif
how much did he charge you

this was a post for people who really want the shoe, have time, and dont want to pay extra $$. personally ive hit up Da shoefreak also cuz  its alot of work and i want extra. 

I ve just seen too many people saying they cant hit.

so if u got something better dont be scared and post it.

check it out. im already waiting for kobe and lebron BHM tomorrow.  ill do a tweet for anotherr person since im already waiting for FREE.

im not a hater or a buster like some of these ladies

LOL at taking a day off for some sneakers... I rather pay resellers $50 above retail than losing hundreds of dollars plus the $180-200 you gonna drop on that pair you want.

Last edited:
Take a day off work????...........Pay someone to tweet?????...........naw I'm good, I have been pretty lucky online and through RSVP. If you miss a release the sun will still rise tomorrow.

Take a day off work????...........Pay someone to tweet?????...........naw I'm good, I have been pretty lucky online and through RSVP. If you miss a release the sun will still rise tomorrow.

If you really want the shoe, paying someone to tweet is a lot cheaper than paying reseller's price...

Ok but if you take a day off work then all of a sudden your not only losing 160 for the shoe but your losing the money you could've made at work that day. You're paying atleaste 260+ at that point....not worth it.

If you really want the shoe, paying someone to tweet is a lot cheaper than paying reseller's price...

I think what he's saying and I agree is that we really must not want the shoe because missing work and paying someone.....its not that serious. Its not even like this is a December release. We're in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom