THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this or I would have replied to it first. My thing is now your running a business off of what you wrote was supposed to be a favor for the community. I'm not down talking you at all. But it seems like almost at the beginning you were against the whole paying thing. I do understand why you would want donations though as its a web based App. You took the expensive route as far as programming. I wrote my own with the help of a friend and it runs standalone. Since yours requires a server I'd understand that and would honestly charge more. Carry on

I've been warned by Method Man that I can no longer post about this here. Sorry guys, I tried to help out.

Tnx for your effort.

Just wanna Say that 1 of those bots i was scammed on was by SOLE RESERVE . Dont't Fall for his **** ! 

You're a joke. I don't sell any "bots."

I sold my first tech company when I was 27, I don't need a few bucks off of you :stoneface:

Last edited:
Just donated. So how does this all work? The money doesnt get taken out now right? Only if i win an RSVP, and how do i know if i win an RSVP?

Sorry for sounding noobish. New to the whole bot thing. Im used to waking up early and camping or NDC 
laugh.gif

seems like this thread has changed from its original intentions.

much appreciated to those that are trying to help the community.

closing now to keep members from getting into any further trouble. take additional convo to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom