*** THIS IS WHY TIMBALAND IS GOD OF BEATS.. ***

Devante > Timbo

check the last song on the first nutty professor album. its the blueprint for every timbaland beat since then....

Originally Posted by IYE2

Idk why ppl discredit producers for sampling nowa days. It's pretty ridiculous.
And what is the op trying to say? The best hip hop producer /producer period/ most diverse/ or...what?
Timbaland is the best R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop producer, period.

I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me that classic album he produced. He has a few classic songs but where is his masterpiece album

Originally Posted by TW3EK

^dude shut up...nobody is paying ur stupid arguments any attention...

Dude calm down man, im not trying to go back and worth with you thats lame. Imma speak mind on anything so you just gotta deal with, i got nothing againstyou

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Heatmakerz
laugh.gif
DJ QUik

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

Originally Posted by IYE2

Idk why ppl discredit producers for sampling nowa days. It's pretty ridiculous.
And what is the op trying to say? The best hip hop producer /producer period/ most diverse/ or...what?
Timbaland is the best R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop producer, period.

...is an opinion that is extremely arguable

u cant prove opinions wrong but since nobody else has agreed with u in this thread that should say somethin... plus in that jay post from today we werediscussing how wack the justify my thug beat was
laugh.gif

u cant prove opinions wrong but since nobody else has agreed with u in this thread that should say somethin... plus in that jay post from today we were discussing how wack the justify my thug beat was
laugh.gif

see thats the problem, some of y'all act like sheep, that why i have a mind of my own. I didn't tell nobody to agree with me.

Originally Posted by mossman75

u cant prove opinions wrong but since nobody else has agreed with u in this thread that should say somethin... plus in that jay post from today we were discussing how wack the justify my thug beat was
laugh.gif

see thats the problem, some of y'all act like sheep, that why i have a mind of my own. I didn't tell nobody to agree with me.

Its no point in arguing with you, because it seems YOU are the sheep if anything. You have a personal preference for Quik's music. The vast majority issaying Timbo > Quik because it's the truth not because we want to go with the flow. I'll bet a whole stack, NO ONE else thought Quik was even acandidate except you and maybe ONE other other person. I mean seriously? Quik? Seriously?
ohwell.gif
Just stop. Its one thing to not like Timbo but stop frontin and give creditwhere credit is due. Quik? Not even The Neptunes or Dre or Just or Premo? BUT...DJ...Quik?
url

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

Its no point in arguing with you, because it seems YOU are the sheep if anything. You have a personal preference for Quik's music. The vast majority is saying Timbo > Quik because it's the truth not because we want to go with the flow. I'll bet a whole stack, NO ONE else thought Quik was even a candidate except you and maybe ONE other other person. I mean seriously? Quik? Seriously?
ohwell.gif
Just stop. Its one thing to not like Timbo but stop frontin and give credit where credit is due. Quik? Not even The Neptunes or Dre or Just or Premo? BUT...DJ...Quik?
url

I bet you never even heard a DJ Quik album?
how old are you 18?

your opinion is VOID

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

Its no point in arguing with you, because it seems YOU are the sheep if anything. You have a personal preference for Quik's music. The vast majority is saying Timbo > Quik because it's the truth not because we want to go with the flow. I'll bet a whole stack, NO ONE else thought Quik was even a candidate except you and maybe ONE other other person. I mean seriously? Quik? Seriously?
ohwell.gif
Just stop. Its one thing to not like Timbo but stop frontin and give credit where credit is due. Quik? Not even The Neptunes or Dre or Just or Premo? BUT...DJ...Quik?
url

I bet you never even heard a DJ Quik album?
how old are you 18?

your opinion is VOID

1282587e745236724a24455a44ad0ef07843d9c.gif

were all laughing at you just stop posting,u can't be taken seriously

^Good i'm glad you don't take me serious

Imma keeping posting weather y'all like it or not speaking my mind

Sucks you can't have you own opinion on here

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For you to even bring DJ Quik into this discussion is straight up foul.

It's the point where you have an arguement where you could smash this dude, but you are in shock that it wasn't already obvious that Tim is 100 levelsabove Quik.

Wow.
eek.gif

I'm stilll in shock. Does DJ Quik make anything else besides west coast music????
laugh.gif

Theres plenty of Producers i prefer over tim.

Premo
Dre.
Rza
9th
Kanye
Pete Rock

I personal think Timberland has a straight techno sound. The producers I listed , I feel have more distinct sounds. Theres something unique in their work,whether its soul, scratching, etc... Tim has some straight robot beats which sound like he ripped them straight from the latest computer technology. Im noexpert at producing, just going of what i listen too.

A lot of dudes have their own opinion on here and most of their opinions are not on the same page with the rest of the world and that is why the musicforum is widely regarded as the worst forum on niketalk cuz dudes like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

A lot of dudes have their own opinion on here and most of their opinions are not on the same page with the rest of the world and that is why the music forum is widely regarded as the worst forum on niketalk cuz dudes like you have no idea what you're talking about.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take it easy son, you're hurting feelings. But amen to everything you said.

Back
Top Bottom