Thoughts on Getting a Vasectomy at age 23 ------ Yes, I'm Serious.

Seriously bro? If this is the only option you can come up with to prevent future kids, maybe it's best that you do it.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

3. I don't want to have one or two more kids with another woman and have my son have a half brother or sister.

I know if I meet the woman of my dreams I will more than likely want to have a child with her....so maybe I hold off for a few years
You make it sound like there's going to be something seriously wrong with him having half siblings. Like they've got a disease or something. Your son will only consider them as half siblings if you let him, bring them up right and there won't be a problem. When it comes down to it, they'd both be half you. Isn't that what should matter?

And with the other thing you've answered your question. You're only 23 dude, plenty more life to live and find a woman to love and have a family with, if that's what you want.

If you get serious with a girl, why not get both of you on the same page when it comes to contraception, get her on the pill or an alternative that allows you to go raw.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Can't it be reversed though..?

Technically it can be reversed - but it's not guaranteed and they lay it on pretty thick that you should think of it as permanent sterilisation. Was supposed to be having mine today but they cancelled it...

what if you meet the most amazing woman ever, who loves kids and wants some of her own? will you let her go since you cant give her the life she wants?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

dude wear a condom AND pull out. not that hard.

Yea, it really is.

Anyway, i had mine earlier this year........but im 27 and have 3 kids, 8,5,3 months

I would at least have another after you get married, you should be using a condom anyway if you arent married because there are too many diseases out here these days.............. if you do, you wont have to worry about it either way.
Do what you want tho......its your life

I have a 2yr old as well & I totally feel you on #2. I can't imagine having a greater turnout w/ another child aside from my son. 

i wouldnt get it now, just think if you meet the girl of your dreams later on. And like most girls she's had the dream of getting married and having kids, which she wont be able to do if you get your *#$$ snipped.

Your gonads, your decision. I keep tellin myself I would never but I probably would eventually.

You love your kid so much that you've decided you don't ever want to have another one?I think you just want attention.

This is ListenHere?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember his drama.

Man put your @#$! in a damn condom and control your damn self. People who can't control themselves are pathetic...matter fact, get the damn vasectomy so you can't have anymore kids.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

This is ListenHere?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember his drama.
Yes that's ListenHere. Dude is a certified lame.

He needs to stop posting every single problem he has. We know where dude works to him wanting a vasectomy.

You are desperate for attention.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Man put your @#$! in a damn condom and control your damn self. People who can't control themselves are pathetic...matter fact, get the damn vasectomy so you can't have anymore kids.

How dare you talk to Joe like that 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

This is ListenHere?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember his drama.

He needs to stop posting every single problem he has. We know where dude works to him wanting a vasectomy.

30t6p3b.gif
dude must have no one

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by Furrell

This is ListenHere?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember his drama.

30t6p3b.gif
dude must have no one

Yeah, I have nobody.......Lol.What up Bisi??P.S. ---- You have no idea where I work, Mr. Hawkins

haha. man vicious comments. I wouldnt do it. But you can get it reversed. Still better put that rubber on!

Originally Posted by jthagreat

dude wear a condom AND pull out. not that hard.
Plus, based on what I've heard, it's a psychological thing too, you know, like "being less of a man". I wouldn't
do it, just invest in condoms and don't be really vigorous in the bedroom, just be a soft sensual pleasurable dude,
but not to the point where the woman can't even tell she's having sex, or thinks you're Drake.

Back
Top Bottom