Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

I don't think it avoids it at all. First ppl would be black, it suits the environment, high UV exposure, you need skin that can withstand the conditions. Migration to environments with less UV exposure leads less of a need for UV protection, and you won't need as much sun light for something like vitamin D production (from UV exposure).

http://anthro.palomar.edu/adapt/adapt_4.htm

This is how religion is destructive to critical thinking...homie is denying straight up FACTS. FYI, the whole "theory" BS is ignorant - if you've ever taken a college science class, you would know theories are composed of facts and substantial evidence.

You know what else is a theory? Gravity. And I'm sure you would agree that exists, yes?
Evolution a fact? Lets look into it.

A fact must be corresponded by experience, no one has seen or experienced

evolution.

Adaption and mutation are not darwinian evolution, none of the animals

change from kind to kind.

You can look at a fossil and make a speculation, but that doesn't make it a true.

Evolution fails to answer what it sets itself up to answer, which is the cause of life.

What caused the Big bang? What caused the causer? Its a whirlpool of backtracking

that has no actual proof. Just blind faith.

God has the infinite knowledge and gave us our finite minds.

He is the creator of knowledge, which is science.

He made a book that has his Words on the account of origins.

Science makes sense when working with the logic of God's Word.

When depending on man's own knowledge, science 

requires less logic and more speculations and imaginative 

thinking.

God created the heaven, the earth, the universe and all of creation.

He sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die for your sins

Even in your rebellion.

He requires you to repent and trust in his Word

You can drop a pencil and prove gravity.

You can see creation and know there is a Creator.

You can see a chicken and say it came from a Tyrannosaurus.. 

Would be an opinion.

Last edited:
View media item 1193928
Been in Alaska for thousands of years and they're vitamin D ain't go no where...

it's not all encompassing, more so a trend.

you can't explain every single population the same way, too much variance

diet matters, fish is packed with vitamin D already
when they migrated, we don't really know exactly but most believe it was later than migration into europe, asia
self selection, it's not complete nonrandom mating going on
bottleneck possibilities

but I don't see how melanated people aren't featured in the evolution theory?

As @Retro23J  said.

Regarding the Copy cat claims.

If you look at the original source of Horus and Mithra and the other gods of the Romans and

Egyptians, you'll see that the myths bear little, if any, similarities to Jesus.

Isis, Horus's mother, was not a virgin, rather a widow who conceived him with Osiris,

Horus did not die for sins, Horus did not resurrect, but was brought back to life by Isis

Etc.

Tactics to cloud righteousness in unrighteousness.

You can test Matthew, Mark, Luke and John to see the accounts are historical.

Don't spend your whole life attempting to disprove Christ's sovereignty,

its no good for your soul.

All knees will bow, and all tongues will confess that Jesus is Lord
Regarding copy cat claims, I had to look into it again. I was introduced to it two years ago but needed a refresher. Here's the origin.

Nimrod is mentioned in the bible as the first mighty man. He built Babylon and Nineveh. He was said to have used sorcery and fire to gain victory's in battle. Semiramis was a brothel keeper in Erech. Nimrod made her his queen but it wouldn't do to make a prostitute his queen so the story was made that she was a virgin that sprung from the sea when Nimrod came to shore from a conquest.

On the basis of her relationship with Nimrod she rose to power. Through these two, the idea of emperor worship was created. They ruled from the top of their ziggurat tower with the idea that their subjects looked up to them while they looked down and saw all of Babylon. The top of the tower was the all seeing eye as Nimrod and Semiramis saw all of Babylon from their tower, putting fear into their subjects. Ziggurats were built to resemble mountains. Their tower was to represent a sacred mountain with a heaven on top. The idea that man can become a god by ascending to the top to become someone who is above all.

Another idea was presented by Semiramis who believed that gaining honor and power was through religious authority. Nimrod went along with it. Eve ate the fruit, Adam followed after her. By his association with fire and the sun, Nimrod became known as the sun god. Semiramis became known as the moon goddess. As the sun and moon god, their religion was based on the corruption of primeval astronomy. It was believed that the stars told the story of Satan's rebellion in heaven, his fall, the promise of a messiah who would suffer and die to lift the curse of sin and conquer Satan. Semiramis inverted the story. In the Babylonian story the stars depicted Satan as the rightful ruler of the universe who's thrown was temporarily usurped by God. One day, an antichrist, would be born of a divine mother, become god himself and return rule to the serpent. The leading lights of the sky, the sun and moon, were worshiped in the form of Nimrod and Semiramis. A third light was identified being more illuminous than the sun, considered as the most important. This is the dog star, sirius, the morning star. Still visible in the morning light.

When aligned with the moon it completes an unholy trinity in their religion. Under their rule, sexual perversion was welcomed. Worship of male and female parts occurred, ritualistic sacred dancing and sodomy. Of course through this, unwanted pregnancies occurred. These children were sacrificed.

Semiramis, the prostitute turned queen, became pregnant with an illegitimate child. Nimrod heard of this and threatened to dethrone and expose her prostitute origin. Semiramis retaliated with a plot to overthrow him. She had the priests kill him on her behalf at an annual New Year's feast(many variations on how he was killed). A cover story was given to the Babylonian people. When she gave birth to her son, she claimed to the people that he was a reincarnation of Nimrod and named him Tammuz. She presented him as the messiah, born of a divine mother, who would become god himself and return rule to the serpent. They're often pictured with the son seated in the mothers lap. The mother will have either a sun or turret on her head and a baby that looks like a grown man in her lap.

Semiramis became paranoid after Nimrod's death so she began to have turrets built around the city and claim to be the mother of god, queen of heaven. Religious motivation/authority to maintain honor and power.

After death, Nimrod and Semiramis were continued to be worshiped as the sun and moon god and goddess. They were also given new names in their post life. Once the people were scattered from Babylon, they carried the remnants of their religion. As they scattered, their religion became different things in different places. Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz were already given different names for their personalities before the scatter: god of war, god of the sea, god of fertility...

Now in different regions, these gods became different names:

Semiramis became:

Greece - Aphrodite

Egypt - Isis

Canaan - Ishtar

Ephesus - Diana

Israel - Ashtoreth

Rome - Venus

All going back to 3 people in Babylon. Reoccurring themes. Family feuds, mother and son cults....

All originating from this dysfunctional family. Gods were given family structures through the view of how Nimrod and Semiramis functioned in Babylon. They had affairs, fought for position and were humanized.

The story passed about Tammuz is that he is professed as able to do supernatural, superhuman things. He is half god and half man. He is the redeemer, the whole world longs for him, he is going to set everything right. But eventually he dies a very violent and tragic death and descends into the nether world. His mother weeps for him and eventually goes and seeks him and finds him and takes him out of the nether world and thus there is a resurrection to life.

Tammuz died when he was 40 so on the fourth month of every year women would gather and weep for every day that he was alive. In Ezekial Chapter 8, God gives Ezekial a vision of the abominations set before him. The weeping for Tammuz and worship of the sun being two of the 4. The third being the idols that were inscribed on the inner walls of the temple and the fourth being the idol placed in front of the altar.

Look up Horus. Similar story. All Satan can do is mimic the God that he wishes he was. A messiah has been projected to bruise the serpent since the garden of Eden. Satan knew it then and has corrupted it ever since. Given half truths that lead to a lie and eventually death.

Real talk man, I know you and I go at it in here but that's all jokes and time wasting. I'm very sorry to hear that and I hope for the best for your situation.

Lol as you can see I just come on here to waste time and get away from reality for awhile. It's all jokes I never mean any harm, I appreciate it.

Prayed and I will continue to pray for you and the family.
Am happy to see you are getting into the bible and I do hope the 
Holy Spirit does His work in your heart as he did in mine.
Theres no place better to be in than in Christ in suffering
and tribulation.

Thank you, I appreciate it. The stories are kind of interesting when it's indulged this way and not read straight through.

We've had our words in the past, but that really sucks and I'm sorry to hear that.

Hoping for the best.
It's all good man I just be joking around to get some laughter from somewhere. I appreciate the words.

Last edited:
Look up Horus. Similar story. All Satan can do is mimic the God that he wishes he was. A messiah has been projected to bruise the serpent since the garden of Eden. Satan knew it then and has corrupted it ever since. Given half truths that lead to a lie and eventually death.

"Sublime mythology makes for grotesque history"

Hmmm.... I'm speaking in mass when I say this:
Since the conception of the european it has raped, pillaged, and stole what ever it can set its eyes on. You'd think this trait was a thing of the pass, but elvis the king of rock? Eminem the best rapper of all time? Taking oil from the "Middle East", the natural resources of Africa? The sovereign kingdom of Hawaii?
Even the architecture of Washington DC is a blatant rip of Egypt.

So to put things in perspective, there's someone out there with a history of stealing things. The collective European has been proven and known for stealing things through out history. Going with your train of thought this would be i guess one thing egypt stole from christianity. Even then that doesn't really work out because egypt predated christianity by multiple millenniums. So if you follow the timeline I guess satan knows what God is gonna do before he does it, and if that's the case why is that the only thing satan has copied. However, if you put it the correct context you'll see satan steals because he can't create. Hopefully you're starting to see who the real thief if is.

Furthermore, for jesus to be such a prominent person don't you find it ironic that for the most part he only exists on a roman(European) account?

Assuming it's all real, satan is single handedly picking apart everything that God was done and wished for. So if that's the case Whos more powerful?

Which goes back to why I was saying jesus and lucifer are the same person. Both are a metaphor for how the soul fell from the heavens of the mind. When they rewrote the old testament into the new testament lucifer became jesus.

"Before we begin let us figure out Lucifer means. In Latin Lucifer means “Light Bringer” and is the name of the Morning Star. The word Lucifer appears only once in the Bible and only in the KJV. Isaiah 14:12: “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” But did the word Lucifer always exist? NO! In the Hebrew language, the word Lucifer is derived from the Hebrew word הילל (Hêlēl). In fact, the term Lucifer didn’t even exist in the Biblical ages! Put thought to it; Lucifer is a Latin word. (Lux = light/fire Ferre = to bear/to bring). The Old Testament was written primarily in Hebrew, so the word Lucifer could not have been in their language. So, then if the word were not amongst them at that time, then who gave us that word? In 382 AD, Pope Damasus I commissioned St. Jerome to write a revision of the old Latin translation of the Bible. This task was completed sometime during the 5th century AD, and eventually it was considered the official and definite Latin version of the Bible according to the Roman Catholic church. By the 13th century it was considered the versio vulgate – the common translation. It was St. Jerome who placed the word Lucifer into the Bible, and not just once, but three times! Isaiah 14:12, Job 11:17, and 2 Peter 1:19.

Here are these same verses in the KJV.
Isaiah 14:12 - 12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Job 11:17 - 17: And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday: thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning.

2 Peter 1:19- -19: We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: And the same verses in the NIV

Isaiah 14:12 – 12: How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Job 11:17 – 17: Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning.

2 Peter 1:19 - 19: And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Revelation 22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Note that the term ‘morning star’ is used throughout the New Testament and is in reference to Jesus the Christ. Keep this in mind. The Hebrew translation had the word helel in the place of Lucifer, or rather St. Jerome replaced the word helel with Lucifer. What does helel mean? It means ‘shining one’. ‘How art fallen from Heaven, O Shining One son of the dawn.’ ‘…until the day dawns and the Shining One rises in your hearts.’ And what then of the Greek translation? Helel in Greek translates into Eosphorus/Phosphorus. And in this translation the word means ‘light bearer’

Final note: Even in numerology and Gematria the value of the names Lucifer and Jesus are the exact same.

74 and 74 (1)
222 and 222 (3)
444 and 444 (6)

And the value of Morning Star is the value of Lucifer and Jesus combined.

Assuming it's all real, satan is single handedly picking apart everything that God was done and wished for. So if that's the case Whos more powerful?
Satan can only do what God allows him to do. See Job.

Its not a battle of good vs evil, God vs. Satan, like most people think. Satan is the adversary. He tries to pull people away from Gods calling.
God can delete him anytime.

:smh:

Not even good enough proof Jesus ever existed but the Egyptians are the plagiarists.

Satan can only do what God allows him to do. See Job.
Wasn't it GOD that ruined Job's life due to Satan basically daring him to?

You read the bible and GOD has killed more ppl than Satan has.

You specifically look at what's said about Lucifer and the logic aint there word to the good guy Lucifer meme.

Last edited:
So to put things in perspective, there's someone out there with a history of stealing things. The collective European has been proven and known for stealing things through out history. Going with your train of thought this would be i guess one thing egypt stole from christianity. Even then that doesn't really work out because egypt predated christianity by multiple millenniums. So if you follow the timeline I guess satan knows what God is gonna do before he does it, and if that's the case why is that the only thing satan has copied. However, if you put it the correct context you'll see satan steals because he can't create. Hopefully you're starting to see who the real thief if is.

Furthermore, for jesus to be such a prominent person don't you find it ironic that for the most part he only exists on a roman(European) account?
If you follow the timeline, God announces what He will do before it's performed. So saying satan knows what God will do before He does it isn't far off since everyone who hears it will know what will be done. Satan just presents an illusion that the performance has happened, drawing attention away from what will occur and causing confusion.

They're not the same person.

That Job verse has nothing to do with Lucifer when you read the chapter.

Step out of the bible for a second... Are we not gonna act like there isn't certain people who steal EVERYTHING? But because jesus is involved were gonna look the other way. To top of there inklings that suggest that this story may be stolen as well.

If you follow the timeline, God announces what He will do before it's performed. So saying satan knows what God will do before He does it isn't far off since everyone who hears it will know what will be done. Satan just presents an illusion that the performance has happened, drawing attention away from what will occur and causing confusion.

And you're kinda putting your foot in your mouth.

Christianity has over 21,000 denominations on the planet easily making it one of the most confusing religions to exist.

Furthermore, jesus could be the illusion you speak of provided by satan. In your heart you may believe he exist but there is not physical proof for people to accept unanimously.

Despite what you think about the egyptians, the pyramids are there. Undeniably. And their story of horus/Herut is there as well. And far before christianity.

And you're kinda putting your foot in your mouth.

Christianity has over 21,000 denominations on the planet easily making it one of the most confusing religions to exist.

Furthermore, jesus could be the illusion you speak of provided by satan. In your heart you may believe he exist but there is not physical proof for people to accept unanimously.

Despite what you think about the egyptians, the pyramids are there. Undeniably. And their story of horus/Herut is there as well. And far before christianity.
laugh.gif
I see where the uproar came from about what I said. I saw it when I typed it and decided not to clarify but I will now. I'm not suggesting that Mary and Jesus predates the Egyptian gods or the pyramids, if that's what you all are getting from it. Even from a believers standpoint that's a namekian reach. I'll probably have to clarify further but I don't mind.

No doubt the many denominations of christianity are confusing and was never God's intent but many differences are cultural. In other cases, certain men have crept in unaware.

By following christianity youre saying your people arent crap. The europeam man had to steal them from their own country, bring them over here, and brainwash/convert them.

That seems like a bold statement, but by "accepting christ as your savior" that's essentially what youre saying.

I strongly recommend that you look at what your people had to say about themselves before they were stolen.

:smh:

Not even good enough proof Jesus ever existed but the Egyptians are the plagiarists.
Wasn't it GOD that ruined Job's life due to Satan basically daring him to?

You read the bible and GOD has killed more ppl than Satan has.

You specifically look at what's said about Lucifer and the logic aint there word to the good guy Lucifer meme.

Satan that the media and most churches paint is different from Satan according to scripture.
God gives life and he can take away. Satan don't go around bodying people. But its not who has the higher death toll is more dangerous.
Satan causes doubt, confusion, manipulation, and leads you a stray. All to pull you away from truth.
Pretty much the helper of bad decisions. Satan does not run around killing and raping, he goes around distorting perception.
What is bad isn't so bad. He attacks your mind to destroy your spiritual life.
Your body will die at some point. But he wants to ruin your spirit, forever.

"Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” - Gen 3:1

Last edited:
Satan that the media and most churches paint is different from Satan according to scripture.
God gives life and he can take away. Satan don't go around bodying people. But its not who has the higher death toll is more dangerous.
Satan causes doubt, confusion, manipulation, and leads you a stray. All to pull you away from truth.
Pretty much the helper of bad decisions. Satan does not run around killing and raping, he goes around distorting perception.
What is bad isn't so bad. He attacks your mind to subdue your spirit.

"Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” - Gen 3:1
Going back to what i said earlier is 21,000 denominations not confusing?

Then I guess God allows satan to be a god because since the beginning Hes been beating him. Unless God created the devil to beat him which makes no sense. Speaking of not making sense, the creation of a fruit you cannot eat? Realy? Who created the temptation? God or the devil? If God "let's" the devil do what he wants and God controls all then isn't God essentially the devil?

Last edited:
Then I guess God allows satan to be a god because since the beginning Hes been beating him. Unless God created the devil to beat him which makes no sense

They are not equal and are not going head to head either. Satan do what satan does, within the confines of what God has established. God intervenes and God allows things to happen, hence Him in control. Its a vastly different concept thatn the one I was raised with 25+ yrs. But people rather teach tradition than truth.

But Satan is just apart of the system, like Mr. smith is apart of the Matrix.

Last edited:
Is that not another paradox? God loves all his children yet creates (since he's the creator of all) ways for him to hate them. God wants all his children to gain salvation yet creates ways for them to be damned to hell. God wants all people to choose him over the devil yet creates the devil for people to choose. God is either not omnipotent or hates mankind

But people rather teach tradition than truth. SO you gotta dig for yourself.

L O L

But seriously

Mark 16:15-16

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

You're gonna come across non-believers as you spread the word, some very knowledgeable ones at that. Shouldn't your research take you outside of the bible as well that way you're able to deal with non-believer in terms that are relative to them. Furthermore, the truth is the truth. The bible may support it, but it's not necessary for the truth to exist. It seems like without the bible a lot of stuff in it doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom