Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

L O L

But seriously

Mark 16:15-16

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

You're gonna come across non-believers as you spread the word, some very knowledgeable ones at that. Shouldn't your research take you outside of the bible as well that way you're able to deal with non-believer in terms that are relative to them. Furthermore, the truth is the truth. The bible may support it, but it's not necessary for the truth to exist. It seems like without the bible a lot of stuff in it doesn't exist.
God must hate the mentally handicapped then because they were born with the inability to processes those levels of thinking

L O L

But seriously

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

You're gonna come across non-believers as you spread the word, some very knowledgeable ones at that. Shouldn't your research take you outside of the bible as well that way you're able to deal with non-believer in terms that are relative to them. Furthermore, the truth is the truth. The bible may support it, but it's not necessary for the truth to exist. It seems like without the bible a lot of stuff in it doesn't exist.
Research outside of the bible is what I can agree with.  Hosea 4:6 says His people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge.

:smh:

Not even good enough proof Jesus ever existed but the Egyptians are the plagiarists.
Wasn't it GOD that ruined Job's life due to Satan basically daring him to?

You read the bible and GOD has killed more ppl than Satan has.

You specifically look at what's said about Lucifer and the logic aint there word to the good guy Lucifer meme.

Satan that the media and most churches paint is different from Satan according to scripture.
God gives life and he can take away. Satan don't go around bodying people. But its not who has the higher death toll is more dangerous.
Satan causes doubt, confusion, manipulation, and leads you a stray. All to pull you away from truth.
Pretty much the helper of bad decisions. Satan does not run around killing and raping, he goes around distorting perception.
What is bad isn't so bad. He attacks your mind to destroy your spiritual life.
Your body will die at some point. But he wants to ruin your spirit, forever.

"Did God actually say, ‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?” - Gen 3:1
So GOD gives life and takes it away yet he allows us to live in a world where he lets Satan run rampant with this goal.

Can't get down with an unjust being like that. Let humanity thrive or fail on it's own. Don't poison the well so that we're already starting from a negative.

Seems like a pointless game when you step back.

Research outside of the bible is what I can agree with.  Hosea 4:6 says His people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge.

I've joked around in this thread a lot to pass the time. But the passage hits a nerve.

I PROMISE you, if you do your research you'll see how the bible and so much more has been stolen from us. You'll see who the true synagogue of satan is.

L O L

But seriously

That quotation from me is directed at believers, not non- believers. Im refering to people who soak up what they get in a pew versus reading scripture, discecting it and discussing it. Finding the Truth and weeding out what it just traditional practices and beliefs that conflict with scripture.

(And my research does take me outside Scripture. It takes me to a bunch of Encyclopedias and Concordances.)

I've joked around in this thread a lot to pass the time. But the passage hits a nerve.

I PROMISE you, if you do your research you'll see how the bible and so much more has been stolen from us. You'll see who the true synagogue of satan is.
Who is us?

Who is 'Us' and what has been 'stolen'?

I think I've seen you post in some other threads HTG and from what I remember you're a pretty rational intelligent dude.

Before I ask this, I wanna state I consider myself a Christian as well a muslim, buddhist, jew and hindu. So I'm not some dude just trying to disprove things for the sake of it. I take this near and dear to my heart.

Through my experiences of life I've found that truth is the highest religion.

I say all that to ask this: council of nicea is composed of some of the sickest most corrupt people to ever walk the earth.

Matthew 7:18

18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

Undoubtedly the council of nicea is a bad tree. If they'd done what they did in their time today, they'd be sentenced to death felons.

◄ 1 Corinthians 14:33 ►
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Like I've said over 21,000 denominations. I've shown scriptures in here blatantly stole out of egypt. Certainly a cause for confusion.
Thousands if not millions of men, women, and CHILDREN have been murdered in the name of Christ.

And last but not least, these elitist europeans have no problem doing what ever is necessary to procure what they want; rape, murder, and theft included. The United Sates of America being a prime example.

You don't find it odd the only real account for jesus and his followers was greek/roman?
Furthermore say there was something that opposed the teachings of christanity we have today, we'll never know because all the people that had the info were murdered and the places that held the info were burned and ransacked. For a critical thinker it should be obvious they were trying to hide something, and even if they weren't are these the people's word you wanna take coming forth as the word of God?

Going back to these elitist europeans, people have no problem admitting the atrocities they've committed. Shoot, we even have holidays celebrating the remembrance of these crimes #thanksgiving

So you've got cultures that far predate christianity coming forth stating "hey! You know that guy that steals, murder, and rapes to get what ever he wants..... He's done it again."

How do you draw the line and say I know you did a lotta jacked up stuff in the past, but I'm gonna take your word on this one?

Who is us?

The black people of America.

In general though, the colored people of the world. To a lesser degree of what blacks in America have had to go through, but it's more or less the same story where ever the European has set foot.

And to answer your question specifically on what has been stolen for us.

Our culture
Language
Science
Way of life
Way of thinking
Mathematics
Knowledge of self
Our relation to the creator
Our women
Our history....

I can go on if necessary.

L O L

But seriously

The Law and the gospel is all a believer needs to 

evangelize. 

Apologetics does not convert an unbeliever, but it can 

be helpful in clarifying things.

Last edited:
The black people of America.

In general though, the colored people of the world. To a lesser degree of what blacks in America have had to go through, but it's more or less the same story where ever the European has set foot.

And to answer your question specifically on what has been stolen for us.

Our culture
Language
Science
Way of life
Way of thinking
Mathematics
Knowledge of self
Our relation to the creator
Our women
Our history....

I can go on if necessary.

Resident black panther here.
Nope Christianity isn't ours, let them have that convoluted nonsense.
We were forced into that religion and controlled believing our oppressors that it was our only salvation....

Is that not another paradox? God loves all his children yet creates (since he's the creator of all) ways for him to hate them. God wants all his children to gain salvation yet creates ways for them to be damned to hell. God wants all people to choose him over the devil yet creates the devil for people to choose. God is either not omnipotent or hates mankind

Please don't let this go unanswered bible bros

Resident black panther here.
Nope Christianity isn't ours, let them have that convoluted nonsense.
We were forced into that religion and controlled believing our oppressors that it was our only salvation....

Agreed. Like I said they burnt and tore everything up.

It's like a family portrait that gets ripped up. We gotta pick the pieces up and try to glue them back together. Speaking of which, check out osiris story and this narrative should demonstrate what that was about.

If the truth is inside us, how can we fully understand "God" when we as humans are still discovering ourselves?

If the truth is inside us, how can we fully understand "God" when we as humans are still discovering ourselves?
I think remembering who we are is more appropriate.

People are waking up from their 6,000 yr slumber. Take that for what it's worth.

Please don't let this go unanswered bible bros

Not sure if you're into reading but check out the Bhagavad Gita.

Basically says that this material dimension was an abomination in the first place. S/he doesn't care what goes on down here because of how trivial this worlds existence is.

We decided to leave the heavens, like jesus/lucifer did, therefore we have to get ourselves back and carry the cross by ourselves like jesus did.

How can you base the most important aspects of your life on a book that was written based on second hand accounts. Dissected to only the parts that suited the world views of a small group of people in a time unlike ours. Translated numerous times with many meanings lost in those translations. Then completely overhauled to fit one person's idea of what it should be?

Last edited:
If you were God, would you stop rape the instant it happens or wait until they're done to punish the rapist? WWJD
Wouldn't it be easier to just make humans incapable of raping each other?

Like the second you try to rape somebody your privates just shrivel up and close.

He did make a person, and he was chosen to die. Pretty ironic.

God is perfect yet creates only imperfect creatures. Also ironic. By that venture God cannot be perfect

Last edited:
:smokin *Hits blunt*...

If God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, knows the past and future, knows us yesterday and today,
knows us before we exist and long after were gone, knows our hearts and minds...

Why do we need to pray?...

Doesn't God already know what we'll say before its said? Whats the point, and why all the spectacle and show of the act?
If God knows my heart is genuine, why do I need to pray a certain way? Wouldn't he accept me despite my faults if I really am his child?...

:smokin *Takes another pull*...

Also why do you think your prayers are being answered anyway? Why would God answer prayers of petty requests like helping you pass a test, having that store keep that item in stock for you, or helping your sports team win?...

Why wouldn't God answer meaningful prayers like starving lil Kente in Africa praying for food and shelter but never getting it, or the sick asking for assistance with a life saving operation they cant afford, or someone in a 3rd world country praying for freedom that was captured and made into (sex) slave, soldier, victim, or worse and nothing happens, or those Christians being persecuted and slaughtered for believing praying for deliverance and nothing happens?...

What makes some people significant enough for their prayers to be answered and others insignificant for theirs to be ignored?...

What about prayers from conflicting sides?...

If I pray to triumph over you, and you pray to triumph over me, did God pick the winner? was the winner a better Christian?...

:smokin *last pull*...

If God only gives us what we can handle...

but gives us a finite mind, Why are we asked to serve a being we do not have the mental capacity to understand?...

Why tell us never to question him, and not use our own understanding, then make us curious creatures by nature?....

If we can never even hope to understand him, how would we know that what we've been led to believe is even what God wants at all?...

*exhales*

If I lead the same exact morally positive life as you, just without God and faith, do I still go go hell?...

Are you serving God because you really love him, or because you fear the punishment hes guaranteed you if you don't?...

is love based on fear really love after all?...

brb I gotta get some food, I hungry :smokin

----edit

*despite my antics, these really are genuine questions I've had and struggled with about God. I have alot more but I'd like to get these out of the way first*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom