Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

How does that bend history in the same article that you chose to use as a source?

I addressed that same question about 50 pages ago.
[h1]1 Kings 6:1New International Version (NIV)[/h1][h3]Solomon Builds the Temple[/h3]
In the four hundred and eightieth[a]  year after the Israelites came out of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon’s reign over Israel, in the month of Ziv, the second month, he began to build the temple of the Lord.

It is well established that Solomon’s reign began in 971-970 BC , making 967-966 BC his fourth year.  Adding the 480 years gives the date of 1447-6 BC on our calendar. Interestingly, the Greek Septuagint Bible gives 440 years in this verse. The difference likely being whether the counting starts from the beginning or end of the 40-year Exodus event.

So like i said history explicitly being bent to fix the christianity agenda. "Oh exodus didn't happen then shoot lets just push it back 1,000 years" "No. history of it ? well shoot egypt mustve been trying to hide it. (Even though the church is the one with the reputation of burning libraries, burning people, and hiding books of the original bible underground)"

Let me give you an analogy of what you're doing. Say you dropped your wallet and out of kindness i pick it up and handed it back to you. You refuse to take the wallet even though it has your ID and personal info. It's borderline insane bro.

The exodus story is crap. Our people came through slavery, that's undeniable. You still live in a country foreign to you. It's historically proven the ashkenazi jews arent who they say they are. It's historically proven that those Jews put your people through slavery and are responsible for a large portion of the afflictions black people face today. Let's deal with the facts brother. 

So like I've asked you, how is it that you or anyone that knows these people have a history of stealing/murder/theft is gonna be reliable to provide you an honest foundation for spiritual growth.

So when history doesn't exist just make it up to suit your needs?

But I'll play the game:
[h3]"Conflict with the Archaeology of Egypt"[/h3]
The biblical record claims rather forcefully that the Exodus was immediately preceded by a whole series of national disasters in Egypt. These included the complete pollution of the Nile, infestation of the land with frogs, gnats (or lice), and great swarms of insects, death of all Egyptian livestock, boils on all the people, destruction on all standing grains by hail, stripping of all vegetation in the land by locusts, complete darkness in the land for three days, and finally, death of all first-born sons throughout the land of Egypt. Furthermore, the Israelites not only deprived Egypt of its slave labor when they left, they also despoiled the land by carrying away much of its wealth in the form of gold, silver and clothing (Exodus 12:36). And, finally, the pharaoh and his army were drowned (Exodus 14:5-15:21), depriving the nation of its armed forces.

One would certainly expect to find the mark of this national disaster in the archaeological record of Egypt. Events of this sort are not difficult to locate archaeologically. However, at the traditional ca.  1447 B.C. date for the Exodus the opposite is found. Egypt is seen to be prospering.

The "late date" for the Exodus fares no better. Merneptah left a record of his military success in Palestine in which he mentions that he decimated Israel. This single inscription guarantees that Israel was established as a nation in Palestine by the reign of Merneptah, forcing the date of the Exodus into the early part of the reign of Ramesses II at the latest. But, as with the "early date" above, there is no sign of anything which could possibly correspond to the biblical Exodus in the reign of this pharaoh or his immediate predecessors. Life carried on as usual in Egypt all through this time.

So there that idea goes. But since Egypt is wiping out history because they're attempting to hide the "atrocious" things they've done, why in the hell would Rome not do the same thing when they crucified Jesus?

Bottom line, there is no historical evidence for Jesus or darn near anyone in the bible to ever exist. It's a story blatantly ripped out of ancient Kemit that prophesized what would happen to the black people of America today. 

If yall wanna bible thump and spread lies that yall have been brainwashed with cool, but at least tell the people yall are brainwashing up front what yall are doing. Furthermore, tell them it's a stolen story and when things don't make sense your liable to make up history or bend scriptures how you see fit. And if you don't know be honest and say you don't know. Come off the high horse and be straight forward that you might've converted to something you really have no idea about outside the context of how it's been presented to you. With that said, if anyone disagrees with what I'm saying I will gladly take on a scholarly challenge and prove you wrong.

@
I was wrong.

As said 1446.

All white jesus pictures should be removed from the church asap.  

We must all come together regardless of color...  we must all accept the truth, that the Israelites were the true Jews and that they do not look anything like the bs last supper painting that the italians paid to have made.  

also i wonder what you guys think about the Daystar everyday I'm hustling channel?  

also i wonder what you guys think about the Daystar everyday I'm hustling channel?  
What's that?

The exodus story is crap. Our people came through slavery, that's undeniable. You still live in a country foreign to you. It's historically proven the ashkenazi jews arent who they say they are. It's historically proven that those Jews put your people through slavery and are responsible for a large portion of the afflictions black people face today. Let's deal with the facts brother. 

So like I've asked you, how is it that you or anyone that knows these people have a history of stealing/murder/theft is gonna be reliable to provide you an honest foundation for spiritual growth.
laugh.gif
I'm not fresh off the boat.

The problem with these questions of why anyone would rely on a religion that was "beaten into our people" is that not all Africans were first introduced to Christianity after they were brought to America. It was already being practiced in Africa. Europe is being given too much credit and exalted in a sense when those questions get asked because they did not introduce Christianity to the world.

How can you base the most important aspects of your life on a book that was written based on second hand accounts. Dissected to only the parts that suited the world views of a small group of people in a time unlike ours. Translated numerous times with many meanings lost in those translations. Then completely overhauled to fit one person's idea of what it should be?
It is inspired by God, without fallacy. Woven together by God for only those who 

humble themselves and believe in his promises.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
Have you read the books that were left out of the Bible? 

Acts 17:24
"24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands"

Sooo....why do churches exist again?

Churches are for the believers to fellowship.

A church can be anywhere I went to a church at a public park for a couple of years

That isnt what that verse is about though

Have you read the books that were left out of the Bible? 

I have read some. Real interesting stuff. Read Enoch, Jubilees and Jasher.(IThere are alot of books left out, but these were removed from the og Bible) They fill in ALOT of blanks. One example is Kane killing Abel. He kills him out of a fit of rage. He was already jealous, but they had and argument and he hit him wit an object ( i forget what) and killed him. It goes into alot more detail that isnt present in the modern day scriptures. It expound on alot more biblical happenings.

"And after this Cain repented having slain his brother, and he was sadly grieved, and he wept over him and it vexed him exceedingly.
And Cain rose up and dug a hole in the field, wherein he put his brother's body, and he turned the dust over it."
Jasher 1:26

Always looked at Cain as evil, but he just a regular dude who lost his cool.

(I ultimately think these book were removed because they spoke to much of the spirit realm imo.)

Last edited:

What's that?

laugh.gif
I'm not fresh off the boat.

The problem with these questions of why anyone would rely on a religion that was "beaten into our people" is that not all Africans were first introduced to Christianity after they were brought to America. It was already being practiced in Africa. Europe is being given too much credit and exalted in a sense when those questions get asked because they did not introduce Christianity to the world.
Bro.... you're really going to sit there and tell me straight faced that the indigenous people of Africa gladly embraced Christianity?

On a larger scale. that people havent been burned at the stake for refusing to convert?

I digress, you nor @DurtyRaspburry  really have no explanation for this exodus lie. The latter mentioned he "thinks" it happened 1476 BC which the article i posted earlier shows that doesnt work out.

Even though I've posted a lot of other stuff that historically disproves christianity, this exodus thing is kinda a big deal... because if that didn't happen, jesus really doesnt have a people to come from. If jesus doesnt exist the whole foundation of christianity collapses which brings us back to:

Galatians 4: 22-24

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an ALLEGORY: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
[h2]al·le·go·ry[/h2]
 noun  \ˈa-lə-ˌgȯr-ē\

the expression by means of symbolic  fictional figures and actions of truths or generalizations about human existence;also  :   an instance (as in a story or painting) of such expression

large-chart-lineage-abraham.gif

The only religion that was prominent in Africa back then was Islam and if you want to go further back the GODs Egyptians believed in.

Bro.... you're really going to sit there and tell me straight faced that the indigenous people of Africa gladly embraced Christianity?

On a larger scale. that people havent been burned at the stake for refusing to convert?

I digress, you nor @DurtyRaspburry
 really have no explanation for this exodus lie. The latter mentioned he "thinks" it happened 1476 BC which the article i posted earlier shows that doesnt work out.

Even though I've posted a lot of other stuff that historically disproves christianity, this exodus thing is kinda a big deal... because if that didn't happen, jesus really doesnt have a people to come from. If jesus doesnt exist the whole foundation of christianity collapses which brings us back to:

Galatians 4: 22-24

For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Which things are an
ALLEGORY: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

[h2]al·le·go·ry[/h2]

noun \ˈ
a-lə-ˌ
gȯ
r-ē\

the expression by means of symbolic fictional figures and actions of truths or generalizations about human existence;also :  an instance (as in a story or painting) of such expression

large-chart-lineage-abraham.gif

The allegory here is not the lineage of Abraham. The allegory is what he says following that verse. He talks about Abraham lineage; one being of promise and another being of bondage. If you understand who he is speaking to and what his point is, then this makes all the more sense. He is speaking to the people of Galatia to make them aware that they are the people of promise. So he is taking their history and metaphorically paraphrasing it to sell his stance.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

With Rav Shaul/ Paul writings, it is not easy to read and interprate his exact meaning at face value because these are response letters to where his answering questions and responding to statements. So we are hearing half of a conversation. While there is plenty wisdoms revealed through his letters, there are also some incompletely realized concepts because of the nature of the epistles.

The only religion that was prominent in Africa back then was Islam and if you want to go further back the GODs Egyptians believed in.
Aint Islam the youngest religion ? ( excluding all bs like Jaydenism of course)
It is but there's a huge gap with what I'm saying.You want to go back to B.C. there's a whole lot of religions we don't know about but around this time you have what the Egyptians believe in. Go a few thousands years in the future from that point the next known religion in the region would be Islam. Christianity didn't make it there like that. I'm not well versed how far black Jews want to date their origins either.

I probably should've said known religions since there's probably plenty we'll never know about for obvious reasons and then admittedly there's some that still exist today that I'm not aware of.

Still haven't received answers to my questions :smh:

And yes. As early as when man learned to write there are crave drawings of "religious" nature

Last edited:

Thanks for pulling that completely out of context but you still haven't answered any questions. Ironically THATS pretty much MO for people who claim the bible is "truth".

Last edited:
No problem mate.
That pride is blinding.
And there's the problem. Once you're faced with a question you can't answer you revert to "pride" or "you don't want to know" or "because....God". You don't answer the questions, you deflect and hope they pass.

I'll ask another, if all of gods creations are flawed, how can God be considered "perfect"? Does he create them flawed in order to create the game of "who goes to hell"?

If God is the creator of ALL then he is responsible for the creation of all things evil, all temptation, all demons, ect...

How is God considered "perfection" knowing HE is the one who made everything responsible for damning his children to hell?

Last edited:
And there's the problem. Once you're faced with a question you can't answer you revert to "pride" or "you don't want to know" or "because....God". You don't answer the questions, you deflect and hope they pass.

I'll ask another, if all of gods creations are flawed, how can God be considered "perfect"? Does he create them flawed in order to create the game of "who goes to hell"?

If God is the creator of ALL then he is responsible for the creation of all things evil, all temptation, all demons, ect...

How is God considered "perfection" knowing HE is the one who made everything responsible for damning his children to hell?
Actually no, its because we answer the questions but you don't like the answers

The questions you are asking have been answered by me and other posters.

You have chosen to ignore God's answers because you are a lover of pride.

Back
Top Bottom