Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Sorry, but your actions should not receive any type of glorification / sympathy from anyone, if anything the legal system wasn't tough enough on you.

He sold drugs, he didnt murder anyone. Doing and selling drugs is an addiction. Along with punishment, he needs help.

No one is glorifying anything.

indifferent.gif
Drugs kill people though. So can you really say he didn't kill anyone?

I am not here to comment on DUDE'S life though.
the @+%*?
I know 8-10 people that do coke every weekend responsibly.
How do you know who he sold to?
You can die from drinking too much coffee/energy drinks or alcohol Should Corporations be at fault for a death?
The same can be said about guns, pain killers, knives...
Why should he be at fault? He was merely a "business man" Those who bought the coke knew what they got themselves into
People should have a right to choose what they want to put in their bodies, they choose if they want to risk their health.

this is mad unfortunate. keep ya head up (i know you can't see this right now)...

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

¿lolque?
what?

My point is that although there is the drug user that "abuses," there are also tons of people that space out their drug use, taking precautions to besafe.
You can't assume who his clientele was.

edit-And if you think that its impossible to use coke from time to time and have little to no bodily damage you're ******ed.

Sorry, but your actions should not receive any type of glorification / sympathy from anyone, if anything the legal system wasn't tough enough on you.

He sold drugs, he didnt murder anyone. Doing and selling drugs is an addiction. Along with punishment, he needs help.

indifferent.gif

You're right... i'll sleep with one eye open cuz i have a bag of weed in my bathroom
indifferent.gif

How do you know who he sold to?
You can die from drinking too much coffee/energy drinks or alcohol Should Corporations be at fault for a death?
The same can be said about guns, pain killers, knives...
Why should he be at fault? He was merely a "business man" Those who bought the coke knew what they got themselves into
People should have a right to choose what they want to put in their bodies, they choose if they want to risk their health.
1. No such thing as doing coke responsibly. It is a DRUG. It is KILLING your body. How can you be responsible by doing something so toxic?

2. I know he sold it to human beings. Therefore, he is indirectly killing people. Doesn't matter WHO he sold it to, he sold it to SOMEONE.

3. Yes you can die from drinking too much. Alcoholism is toxic as well. Yes these companies are indirectly killing people as well.

4. The same IS said about guns, pain killers and knives (when used in a manner to cause bodily harm)

5. Why should he be at fault? I don't know, ask the law. They seem to think he is at fault as well. Being a business man means nothing. He is still hurtingthe community.

6. People have the right to do whatever they want. Does that mean others shouldn't have an opinion on it?

Originally Posted by BigShake

indifferent.gif

You're right... i'll sleep with one eye open cuz i have a bag of weed in my bathroom
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just laughing at the fact that you put coke and responsible in the same sentence. There's nothing responsible about using illegal drugs.
Its laughable that you think that just because something is illegal you cannot use it responsibly.
Marijuana's a great example, no possible OD, no recorded deaths, no brain damage...illegal
Then we have Alcohol, possible OD, an overwhelming amount of recorded deaths, possible brain damage....legal

aye bro you should be good homie, but real talk you got to keep ya hands clean when you get out. i been in and out of jail all year 2009 while i was onprobation and sat in jail for a month and they took me off probation for good! so in 2010 imma do the right thing like spike lee and have faith in god. so farits been good homie i cant complain! just switch up your lifestyle when you get out and trust god!

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Dudes been locked up for an hour and a half and the thread is still going. Thats love!

pimp.gif

dude sold coke within a school zone..yea much love
smh.gif
Umm negative.

I believe it was within 1500 ft. of a school zone.

There's a difference.
He still sold coke
grin.gif

I don't feel sorry for dudes like that
You serious?

Look at your Avatar, come on g.
laugh.gif
What does my avy have to do with anything
laugh.gif
ain't like i got pablo escobar there
laugh.gif
I'm just sayin, you make your bed...you sleep in it..
Honestly, you guys have your panties in a bunch. Its the people who use these drugs and buy them, they're the idiots.The drug USER made theirbed....and they will sleep in it.

He's not only addressing the glorification (although it's nonexistent), but the sympathizing in this thread. Although selling drugs is not as morally wrong as murdering someone, it's still a crime that hurts the community. Basically, he's saying no one should be well wishing to a drug dealer. I personally don't know the guy, and even though he did what he did, I still hope he comes out fine. I don't want anyone to get hurt and I don't like hoping for negative things to happen to people.

Exactly, I hope he changes his life around and starts making a responsible living for himself, but he deserves the time he got.

but im just going to let all you aspiring drug dealers out there its not worth it, its not worth putting your family through this and putting yourself through this, all the money in the world doesnt mean anything when you get your freedom taken away.

But he definitely gets a little credit from me for this statement. Although he definitely should have included that it's not worth the damage to thecommunity he resided in.

smh.gif
at dudes in here takin the thread in different directions...me personly speaking for Leo as his cousin and sold along side with him dude has changed....yeahe made his mistakes but then again who hasn't. he's doing his time and hopefully is coming out with the same attitude as when he came out a while ago.

with that's said I'll keep those he was cool with on here updated on how he's doing...

I'm just laughing at the fact that you put coke and responsible in the same sentence. There's nothing responsible about using illegal drugs.
Its laughable that you think that just because something is illegal you cannot use it responsibly.
Marijuana's a great example, no possible OD, no recorded deaths, no brain damage...illegal
Then we have Alcohol, possible OD, an overwhelming amount of recorded deaths, possible brain damage....legal
There's no such thing as a responsibly illegal act.
indifferent.gif
"I have a responsible coke habit", "I do coke responsibly".
Get that $!!+ outta here.
responsible in reference to your body, not in reference to the law.
indifferent.gif
at thinking nothing illegal can be done responsibly.
How about opiates? Prescription pain killers can easily be abused and addictive.
A combination of willpower and being knowledgeable in what drugs you take can lead to responsible drug use.
This of course doesn't apply to highly addictive drugs like heroin and crack cocaine..

and in reference to derailing this thread:
I gave my condolences but I can't stand when people make illogical statements.
I'm no expert but knowing the basics about drugs/real-life experiences speak louder than restating whatever you learned from D.A.R.E.

We are talking about coke man. That is harmful to your body.

How is that responsible? I don't care how often it is done. How is it responsible?

There's no such thing as a responsibly illegal act.
indifferent.gif
"I have a responsible coke habit", "I do coke responsibly".
Get that $!!+ outta here.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom