Tyrant new show from FX Tuesdays 10pm

In.

tyrant1x05sl.jpg

This ep was less like a premiere and more like a direct follow up to the S1 finale.

So I'm just hyped about the sneak peek for next week/rest of the season. Basam as a rebel fighter :pimp: Jamal was so dumb with his cruel punishment. In this ep I can also see he didn't have it in him to go through with it. Plus if Barry wasn't so dumb I think he could've better control Jamal especially the way he's acting now as a leader.

I can only hope this situation means less of Barry's family this season. If gay son wants that money hope he gets executed.

Moran and the preggo daughter in law :evil: :pimp:

Jamal sonning Tariq about tailking chemical weapons out loud was my favorite scene.

I kind of want Barry's friend's daughter to die already.

I don't care for Barry's wife getting new D, his son's zest quest, or Jamal's incompetent fat son, but there's enough to keep me slightly interested.

I watch S2 first episode yesterday, I can't imagine bodying my brother either, I could never live with myself.

Found it funny when sammy's bish self was saying he thought his dad never liked him. He should know no one likes him because he's a piece of crap. Everyone's talking about how they admire Bassam and his own son doesn't even care.

The old guy's second wife is beautiful. The way she looks at Bassam makes it so obvious she wants to get her cheeks clapped.

Weird how jamal is such an evil guy but he still doesn't want to be as evil as his uncle tarik. That guy gives no dambs at all. Moran Atias' character thought she could remain ignorant to all the bad stuff the government does. Seems like she just wants to be like Jackie O and worshipped as a first lady.

She probably smelled his prison clothes and inhaled deeply when he gave them to her.

The whole getting imprisoned and released into the desert is working out for him so far. He's away from his douchebag son and his awg wife. It'll be awkward when she eventually finds out he's alive and she's been sleeping with the lawyer guy.

Last edited:
I'll kill those mofos if they lay a hand on my bae, Daliyah.

Wonder what Leila is up to next episode. Either to kill the guy or give up the yambs.

How is the Caliphate so powerful?

I assumed rasheed's school friend is from an established, rich family. Or maybe he's just the leader and gets funded by a rich family. They seem like just another terrorist organization with the way they easily kill civilians and innocent people.

Light skin rich guy's wife was messed up for telling the soldiers to take my love Daliyah.

Last edited:
Barry out here mucking cats like he been to war. Giving inspiring speeches, thinking he about to run out the Caliphate and then take over the gov. :smh:

It would be so funny if just like S1 where he thought he could overthrow his bro the end of S2 is him thinking he can successfully drive out these lunatics but ends up a prisoner or worse.

Wish the dad didn't have to die. He was a good character.

Barry's son is a dummy. He about to spend his fortune on one dude. Son really sprung. Just wait til your dad frees them.

While we see the real Alfayeed is Jamal. Son is ruthless :lol: How you gonna just kill your uncle like that. I was hoping he'd just reveal to the public it was his uncle behind the gas attacks but it'd probably hurt him too much.

Let me find out Jamal's bastard son use to smash his brother's wife. I saw that look she gave him. She looked sprung :lol:

Once again how is the Caliphate so powerful, I know someone said he's probably from a wealthy family but how did he build up a strong enough army to where a national army can't handle his?  I don't think a trust fund kid has enough money or know how to do that

The same way irl ISIS/ISIL or the Taliban is so powerful and hard to wipe out. They don't keep all their ppl in one place, they have a lot of resources and secret supporters giving them aid.

It's clear they have the weapons necessary. They got anti aircraft weapons. So there's a rich family connection somewhere in that group.

What's really clear to me is the Abbudin army isn't as powerful as you think. Son was just begging China for weapons so it's clear they're not as strong as they portray. I get that feeling for middle eastern armies. I mean look what the new general is doing to get rid of the caliphate, hiring his own mercs from outside the country to stop them with Jamal having to pay them.

Uncle Tarik bringing up that Jamal had all of his lieutenants and top men killed is a key thing as well.

Yo, if that pos touches my bae Daliyah again i'll murk him and all his people. His ugly American wife is a piece of crap also. Basically encouraged the taking of Daliyah as a sex slave.

I don't even know who's worse at this point. jamal and the government are still evil but these caliphate people are monsters. They're killing, locking up, and forcing people to join their army. People who were being left alone by the government for the most part.

Nursat mirin her brother in law the moment she saw him.

Yeah, I think she's Greek. Looking at her on the show I thought she had some Middle Eastern heritage. One of those actresses that can pass for a few ethnic groups. I hope Bassam can save her.

Back
Top Bottom