Tyrant new show from FX Tuesdays 10pm

molly: "maybe you shouldnt" 

" maybe you should go"

roll.gif

Molly smashed the lawyer and is taking it out on Barry?
As far as crazy goes, Molly tops Jamal.

This Jamal vs his bastard storyline seems rushed/forced.

This season feels like watching a soap opera. :lol:

Still waiting on Bassam to upgrade to Daliyah bae.

Nothing beats that opening.

Aint much else to talk about.

The bastard general openly creeping on his brother's wife? Laila stupidly planning a coup with the bastard general and not going through with it? Crazy Jamal once again screwing over Basam now that no army is coming to back him against the Caliphate? The other son realizing his wife is a treacherous wench and is plotting to ride his brother's meat? Framing the bastard general for the death of your moms? or that he knows you were trying to kill him? The funny beginning when dude thought Jamal had died in the pool? :lol:

Nah **** all that.

Son killed his moms :smh: That's it. It's over. There were lines before but now you can't even see the line you just crossed.

Moms is dead.

She wasn't even on the show a lot or made a huge connection with the audience but I felt that. That whole stupid turn around I want to talk to you, then you say there's a bomb in the car instead of just ordering the driver to turn around when your mom is about to die!?

*sigh*

Out of all the shows I'm watching this had just reached the top when it comes to shockers. They made **** all the way horrible for Jamal. Aint no more redeeming factors. When he sees Barry alive he should just automatically resign his presidency and appoint his brother leader and just leave the country.

He killed his moms b.

His mother.

Last edited:
Jamaal is a God Damn idiot!
He hasn't won in 3 seasons and we're only on season 2.

God Damn idiot: The Old *** men he has by his side that he keeps letting make bad decisions for him:

They need to E Tu' Brutus his ***. How can his wife not pull the trigger when she can see he has tricked off the future of the whole country not just her.

God Damn idiot!

Last edited:
Mahmoud had one job, and that was to kill General Saiiid but no, where is he, he's on the loo. How does he not make sure that it is General Saiid that gets in the motorcade and verify that with the bomber/his nephew before they pull the trigger and kill whoever.

This dude Jamal has people making executive decisions that would rather go take a poop at a time like that?

So many comedies of error. :rofl: Solomon straight punked Jamal, "I was willing to die for you, but I don't have a death wish"

Jamal needs his head chopped off

Last edited:
Goodness this episode. Jamal has gone full idiot. Even saying him accidently killing his mom wasn't so bad because she started it all with bringing rhami into his life.

Leila should've pulled the trigger. Just have nusrat tell her husband that jamal finger banged her on their wedding night to see if she would bleed virgin blood.

I dunno how Bassam has so much self control around Daliyah. She is so fine.

Goodness this episode. Jamal has gone full idiot. Even saying him accidently killing his mom wasn't so bad because she started it all with bringing rhami into his life.

Leila should've pulled the trigger. Just have nusrat tell her husband that jamal finger banged her on their wedding night to see if she would bleed virgin blood.

Daliyah or Leila?

I really hate that lightskinned caliphate leader and rasheed. I hope they both take machine gun rounds to the face.

Next episode looks great.

One thing that comes to mind, no way Basam lets Jamal live now. He gonna kill him.

And I bet when they do meet face to face the fact that Leila is/was in love with Barry and he use to bang will give Jamal another reason to idiotically angry.

I don't think the General is gonna make it. Like no happy ending for him. He may make it out of this but he gonna die by next season if he's still alive after the finale.

Daliyah or Leila?
Daliyah, she's with him.

Leila is Jamal's wife who Basam use to bang.

Last edited:
You can already see the power struggle building with Jamal, Basam, Jamal's son w/ Leila, and maybe even the General.

Still think Sammy dies at some point :lol:

Ol girl looking thirsty the way she was asking about Barry :lol: She hooked.

Barry dumb for saving dude but him saying he's done with killing is a mistake. Jamal gonna bring the madness.

It's gonna be like Game Of Thrones, War Of The Five Kings.

Sucks for Bassam that he's going back to his wife unless jamal kills molly. I forgot molly was a doctor too. Daliyah's yambs are there open, waiting for Bassam to take them.

I like the swerve with Leila making jamal think god is on his side. Moran Atias is a little young to be playing ahmed's mom. She's only 34. Looking the same age as her son.

So Bassam and molly's daughter is living by herself in California while the coup / revolution is going on? Girl might become a thot.

Back
Top Bottom