Tyrant new show from FX Tuesdays 10pm

His family is annoying. The wife is useless, the son thinks he's royalty but can't handle being a jump and the daughter is pushing the limit. As least she has a nice ***.

I'm glad it's in English. I don't mind subtitles, but doing the show in another language doesn't add any thing for me.The producers also stated they wanted to keep the world as fictitious as possible, so it makes sense to keep it completely English.

it adds a sense of authenticity.

I think over the course of the show, Barry's going to change and end up becoming just like his father, the Tyrant, who he so despised growing up.

I think over the course of the show, Barry's going to change and end up becoming just like his father, the Tyrant, who he so despised growing up.

Kinda see that coming as well, maybe he turns into the tyrant & the flashbacks to his childhood where he killed dude in cold blood foreshadowed that.

barry3l6k6t.gif

Agreed.

As mentioned, the premise is very similar to the Godfather. I really think Bassam will mirror Michael Corleone: he became even more cruel than his father (Don Corleone) and found that he was even better at the job.

^ I agree, that was the most boring ep so far. I continue to tune in tho. Started out good too.

Layla too fine. :pimp:

That fat boy know he cant fit those pants :lol:

At first I thought he was going to hit him with a belt on the butt.

The disrespect when Barry's friend cursed at him at the café. Barry trying to help both sides will have everyone hating him. I'd pack my bags and go back to california.

I like rooting for a tyrant/dictator.

Like in HBO's Saddam mini-series, I was actually rooting for Saddam to somehow win against history.

Anyway, Barry needs to put a bullet in that General's head, smash Layla & get her to support his ideas, send his white family home, & spit in his friend's daughter's face.

I like rooting for a tyrant/dictator.
Like in HBO's Saddam mini-series, I was actually rooting for Saddam to somehow win against history.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Never change Ninog, never change.

Anyway, Barry needs to put a bullet in that General's head, smash Layla & get her to support his ideas, send his white family home, & spit in his friend's daughter's face.
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom