Under Armour?

I've been playing in the CFD mids for a couple months now and they are great however lately they've been causing a lot of pain in my achilles tendon. I can no longer lace my shoes tight at the top because of this unpleasant chaffing in the back. Has anyone else experienced problems with the back heel area? It literally feels like they're cutting into my achilles tendon when I move smh..

I'm thinking of switching to the Currys, which I haven't tried yet. Are the currys more padded in the back collar?

It's a truly a damned shame since I bought like 7 different colorways of this shoe lol
It only happens to me when I tie the laces too tight. The Currys are a higher cut, so the back doesn't scoop down to where your achilles is. If you want to make the switch, go for it, there was no love lost going from Micro G to Charged Foam for me, love it maybe a bit more than just Micro G. But yeah if you don't like the higher cut, I would just try to not tie the laces as tight as you are.

Anyone been using the Anatomix Spawn II? Im dying for some reviews of these awaiting their arrival at the outlets..

Anyone seen clutchfit drives at outlet locations? What is the cheapest you guys seen it at?

Anyone seen clutchfit drives at outlet locations? What is the cheapest you guys seen it at?
Marshall's had a CF for $29.99 in a youth size { i put up a picture on page 91}. the salesman didn't know if they had gotten in adult sizes.  

It only happens to me when I tie the laces too tight. The Currys are a higher cut, so the back doesn't scoop down to where your achilles is. If you want to make the switch, go for it, there was no love lost going from Micro G to Charged Foam for me, love it maybe a bit more than just Micro G. But yeah if you don't like the higher cut, I would just try to not tie the laces as tight as you are.

Same here. I can tell when I have them laced too tight and it's very uncomfortable. The great thing is the upper on the Drives is relatively easy to adjust and customize just by playing around with the laces a bit. For me, I just have to find that right zone of tightness overall and they're good to go for the entire session.

I prefer the Micro G in the Drive as I think it's slightly more substantial, but the Curry 1 is still adequate. I don't buy the whole "Charged" thing, or at least the difference in feel isn't as noticeable as say something like Micro G vs. Jetlon.

You can guess why the 10 is missing. I ordered like 11 hours ago. I really, REALLY hope the order goes through. It's basically one of each size I think.

I created a story in my head that some reseller bought a single FSR and tried to flip em, but ended up returning all of them somewhere and they put them up on the website. I've been kicking myself so much over not getting these when I could have used $20-25 coupons on them. DAMN!

Just one of these and I can stop with the CF Drives.

Not too excited about the 'Drive 2. But will have one pair to try out. Gotta be a special theme or Curry PE(doubt it now he has the Curry Ones).

Hope we're not getting just the team color 'Drive lows.

So the Drive 2 will have the same cushioning set up as the Currys? I have played in both Currys and the Drives and I prefer the Curry's for the fit, I like the extra space for my orthos and ankle braces in the Currys.

The drive 2s don't look that enticing, maybe they'll be super comfortable but they look like some Jordan Superflys or something haha

So the Drive 2 will have the same cushioning set up as the Currys? I have played in both Currys and the Drives and I prefer the Curry's for the fit, I like the extra space for my orthos and ankle braces in the Currys.

The drive 2s don't look that enticing, maybe they'll be super comfortable but they look like some Jordan Superflys or something haha
Yes. 

Performance wise, the Drive 2 looks like it's going to be much better than the Drive 1. Won't be worn casually like the Drive 1 though. Maybe the lows will look better. 

I think I'm going to dig the Drive 2... It doesn't quite look like it would be as comfortable as the original Drive, but it has a lot of elements that look to be good.  

-Similar/great traction pattern

-the top of the tongue looks to be the same which is great, it really moves naturally with the ankle

-the ankle portion has the cuts that I like so it should flex nicely, again, with the ankle

-a little ventilation is a plus

I like the firmer charged setup quite a bit it will be interesting to see how it feels in this model.  If the fit is done well, these should be great. obviously can't judge fully until they arrive.

Also -- Did anyone else notice in the 2015 Torch in that catalog?  That might be a pair I'm after.  They seemed to bring back some past years design into it.  Plus that molded heel looks great, plus full-length micro G and traction is herringbone.  I might be more excited about these And at 94.99 
smokin.gif

Grapevine mills footlocker in Texas had the yellow clutchfit drives curry pe, only one left size 8.5 on display. Regular price 125

FTL has sizes 11+ for the Home Curry PEs, they're $112.50. Use FTL bday coupon CPFL3BC4 to get free socks. Yellow SC PE for $100, sizes 10+, black SC PE, sizes 11.5+, can use bday code for these two colors.

Last edited:
FTL has sizes 11+ for the Home Curry PEs, they're $112.50. Use FTL bday coupon CPFL3BC4 to get free socks. Yellow SC PE for $100, sizes 10+, black SC PE, sizes 11.5+, can use bday code for these two colors.
Think its not just free socks but $25 off!

-> Foot Locker $25 off $100--CPFL3BC4

Used! Bought!

He knows that, he's just giving advice in case some people are looking to use that $25 for a little something extra.

Thanks for posting TPG. Now I'm tempted to scoop a KW pair on the low, but I need to cut myself off. The Heritages from FNL shipped, so we'll see how they are when they get here.

Think its not just free socks but $25 off!

-> Foot Locker $25 off $100--CPFL3BC4

Used! Bought!
some colorways are not excluded but some are. Add items if they are excluded. Hope we can continuing getting these generic bday coupons for online use after the 7th.

Had to scoop another yellow PE.

Last edited:
High fives all around. Everyone getting theirs.

Be on the lookout for quick shipping. When I ordered the Drive lows on FTL, it had that "ships to the lower 48 states". I get the feeling they shipped from a store and they used USPS instead of UPS. Got here in 2 days thanks to priority express.

Just thought I'd check for the hell of it but went on FTL.com and looked to see if any of the size 12s were still up and able to add to cart (they were up but I couldn't add earlier) for the black curry clutchfit drives and they were in and I was able to use a 15% off code I had to get em for 92 bucks shipped :smokin

Probably going to return the white ones I ordered when they come in... Yall should keep checking if you didn't have success, you never know for some reason things are popping up here and there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom