Under Armour?

Has anyone noticed BJ is wearing UA Threat's instead of his Bloodlines, does anyone know why? Poor performance? UA wants him to push other models???

Has anyone noticed BJ is wearing UA Threat's instead of his Bloodlines, does anyone know why? Poor performance? UA wants him to push other models???

anyone can tell me how these fit? i wanna get em. im a 10.5 in kd4's, 10.5 in kobe 6's, 10 for jordans

anyone can tell me how these fit? i wanna get em. im a 10.5 in kd4's, 10.5 in kobe 6's, 10 for jordans

if you're talking about the bloodlines, i went down half a size for a tighter fit. in my normal size, they were comfortable but there was a fair amount of space in the toebox.

if you're talking about the bloodlines, i went down half a size for a tighter fit. in my normal size, they were comfortable but there was a fair amount of space in the toebox.

What shoe is Jennings hooping in now?
I went to th eKings vs Bucks game last week and it wasn't his bloodlines.....

From a distance in the stands... appeared to be G lites..

What shoe is Jennings hooping in now?
I went to th eKings vs Bucks game last week and it wasn't his bloodlines.....

From a distance in the stands... appeared to be G lites..

Unless it's the players' preference and they want to switch it up, UA's marketing is all over the place.  I understand where you guys comments are coming from, but why would UA push shoes that are heading to outlets soon? It's like Nike asking Lebron to push his Zoom Ambassador in an NBA game and forgo the 9's.  Doesn't make sense. 

JB is smart though, they have contract players pushing really crappy jumpman/ team shoes, which they wouldn't wear if they weren't paid to do so. 

Unless it's the players' preference and they want to switch it up, UA's marketing is all over the place.  I understand where you guys comments are coming from, but why would UA push shoes that are heading to outlets soon? It's like Nike asking Lebron to push his Zoom Ambassador in an NBA game and forgo the 9's.  Doesn't make sense. 

JB is smart though, they have contract players pushing really crappy jumpman/ team shoes, which they wouldn't wear if they weren't paid to do so. 

there have been multiple games where he has been wearing the threats instead.

there have been multiple games where he has been wearing the threats instead.

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

I don't know the exact story behind all this, but I would assume UA isn't that uptight about which model their players are wearing. Right now they just want brand visibility.

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

I don't know the exact story behind all this, but I would assume UA isn't that uptight about which model their players are wearing. Right now they just want brand visibility.

anyone knows if the PE's released? cause im really interested in getting some of em, the UA Bloodlines are really fire

anyone knows if the PE's released? cause im really interested in getting some of em, the UA Bloodlines are really fire

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

this... their shoes in general are really versatile, and as long as they see the UA they're happy. i'd assume atleast

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

this... their shoes in general are really versatile, and as long as they see the UA they're happy. i'd assume atleast

looks like the bloodlines aren't selling well...FNL pulled a lot of their stock. might hit outlets soon

looks like the bloodlines aren't selling well...FNL pulled a lot of their stock. might hit outlets soon

Back
Top Bottom