roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

realtalk, take a picture of yourself now cuz you wont look the same in a few weeks
laugh.gif

I hope you aint know they was b/c before hand.But son took 4 of them joints.You gonna die fam.No ifs ands or buts.

This is either the most perfectly executed joke ever, or the single dumbest thing anyone has ever done.

big mistake

REALLY?

sooo any advice from yall? anyone else go thru tha same thing? howd you get over it?

Best line. Like dudes are gonna come in here sharing their birth control experiences.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SPEAKdaTRUF

alright so right now, i got my girl livin with me at my place right? well last night, she left out four loose birth control pills on the counter (like out of the packaging) andd at like 2 am one night, i stumbled into my kinda drunk and saw em. I popped all four of em and went to bed.

Ohh woww...how did i miss this foolishness...

My reaction while reading OP's post:

2hecavp.gif

My reaction after reading OP's post:

ie4dfs.gif

After reading this a second time though, best believe I'm:

s4ylqa.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This has got to be your girl.. The post is even similar. link
I'm dying.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since I don't know why this question is being asked, let me say that if a man is contemplating this to try and effect some type of change to become a woman or something else of the sort, don't. Body chemistry is a delicate thing, and there are some very serious permanent health effect risks that can result from non-professional attempts to rebalance any hormone, but especially sex hormones. It's never a good thing to play with hormones on a direct basis, but if someone feels they must, they should go to the doctor and talk to him/her first.

Update?

"Man Turns to Woman Without An Operation; Proclaims 'I was drunk and not thinking right!' Girlfriend Leaves, Saying 'He's got a penis andboobs. That's too weird for me.' (More tomorrow)"

There's your update.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom