VC GOT DUNKED ON!!!

I don't think VC has ever gotten dunked on like this.

Josh Childress came down the middle of the lane and just boomed on him
roll.gif

Did anyone see this and does someone have a vid?

Wow, a shooting guard with horrible knees got dunked on? That's incredible.

It wasn't that serious. It's not like he jumped, got dunked on and fell on the floor.

But in the sense of him being in the wrong place, yes Childress did dunk on him.

Not any top ten play material.

it's on nba as the haeir play of the day. just saw it and it was a pretty nasty dunk especially since childress came in at an angle.

Meh, it was a good dunk, but nothing that special.

Does anybody else feel kinda bad for Vince? As a Raptors fan, I have hated him ever since the whole dispute with himself and the front office. But now, thepast month or so, I have felt for the dude, and kind of sad that I dont see his explosive dunks anymore, or his high flying acrobatics like he did as soon ashe was moved to New Jersey. I honestly, legitimately, feel bad for Vince. Its really hard to see such talent like that not be used anymore. I dont care if itshis knees, or if he just "doesnt have it anymore", I feel bad for him. I wish I could just watch a game in this present timeframe, and see the VinceCarter of old, regardless of the jersey he is wearing. I hope that he does get his explosiveness back, and fixes what is wrong; because Vince not playing likehe can is sad to see, regardless of the reason why.

I now kind of feel bad for hating him for the past few years.
frown.gif

BallinBoykz wrote:
Meh, it was a good dunk, but nothing that special.

Does anybody else feel kinda bad for Vince? As a Raptors fan, I have hated him ever since the whole dispute with himself and the front office. But now, the past month or so, I have felt for the dude, and kind of sad that I dont see his explosive dunks anymore, or his high flying acrobatics like he did as soon as he was moved to New Jersey. I honestly, legitimately, feel bad for Vince. Its really hard to see such talent like that not be used anymore. I dont care if its his knees, or if he just "doesnt have it anymore", I feel bad for him. I wish I could just watch a game in this present timeframe, and see the Vince Carter of old, regardless of the jersey he is wearing. I hope that he does get his explosiveness back, and fixes what is wrong; because Vince not playing like he can is sad to see, regardless of the reason why.

I now kind of feel bad for hating him for the past few years.
frown.gif

That's my favorite player and I don't feel bad for him because I doubt that he is declining right now.

I just believe that it is different factors that lead to this play. (Lawrence Frank's changes to the offense and his ankle/knees.)

He hasn't fully recovered from his ankle injury against Boston early on during the season.

I don't want to sound like I am making an excuse for him but this is just true.

We aren't going to see him jump over any 7 foot man again but his numbers are still up there. (20, 5, 4)

I feel bad for him too man. He used to be my favorite player. In a way, I still like seeing him do well. I do miss the old Vince but as long as there are otherleaders or other star players on his team it doesn't seem like he wants to step up and be the main guy. Its ironic how we'd like to see the oldaggressive Vince who only existed back when he had no help. Now that he has other talented players to help him win he's taken a step back. Unfortunatelyright now...nothing is working for his team.

that was nice. vince got sent back but most of it was his own decision to back off...JChill needs to cut his hair..it would look more aerodynamic if he wentbald...please just once before his career is over.

^ he always does...he needs to cut that fro....we all know you have big satellites (if you are reading his JChill - NT member).

childress got him nicely on that one. definitely top 10 material.

BTW, when did lamar or RJ dunk on Kobe? Any vids of this?

Back
Top Bottom