• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Nexus S is rooted running CM 7 i was shocked as $#@! when i seen that 3,000 especially since i'm coming from the Evo 3D. That 1.2 ghz dual core Snapdragon is trash my Nexus S has like 700 points on it in quadrant and my battery life is exponentially better on a single core processor. Makes me wonder how insane the Galaxy Nexus is gonna be when it drops .

My Nexus S is rooted running CM 7 i was shocked as $#@! when i seen that 3,000 especially since i'm coming from the Evo 3D. That 1.2 ghz dual core Snapdragon is trash my Nexus S has like 700 points on it in quadrant and my battery life is exponentially better on a single core processor. Makes me wonder how insane the Galaxy Nexus is gonna be when it drops .

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Not sure if the app has been updated but it can only measure one core, I'm not sure if that means double the score or not

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Not sure if the app has been updated but it can only measure one core, I'm not sure if that means double the score or not

the Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8660 cpu employs asymmetrical technology. so... this means when quadrant runs it is only using a single core and the 2nd core is running in the background doing other stuff.

EVO 3d still a top high end phone.  Galaxy has better design, screen and camera.  3d has 3d, sense and better dev support right now.  Those benchmarks dont mean ****.  

the Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8660 cpu employs asymmetrical technology. so... this means when quadrant runs it is only using a single core and the 2nd core is running in the background doing other stuff.

EVO 3d still a top high end phone.  Galaxy has better design, screen and camera.  3d has 3d, sense and better dev support right now.  Those benchmarks dont mean ****.  

Cannot believe how stable this ICS Rom is especially since it was built from the SDK , everything works besides the menu button on the home screen.

Cannot believe how stable this ICS Rom is especially since it was built from the SDK , everything works besides the menu button on the home screen.

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

Coming from a 3D........It does have better dev support......but the epic touch is still SOOOOO much better than the 3D.
and 3D is the most pointless thing ive ever seen........i can live without that AND sense.

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

Coming from a 3D........It does have better dev support......but the epic touch is still SOOOOO much better than the 3D.
and 3D is the most pointless thing ive ever seen........i can live without that AND sense.

Just got a Motorola Droid 2 Global from one of my teammates for free when I broke my blackberry. I want to customize it but I have no idea where to begin. Can anyone offer some help as to where to start and what to do?

Just got a Motorola Droid 2 Global from one of my teammates for free when I broke my blackberry. I want to customize it but I have no idea where to begin. Can anyone offer some help as to where to start and what to do?

Just OC'd to 1.5ghz with screen on and UC'd to 400 with screen off . Testing battery life starting now and tomorrow

Just OC'd to 1.5ghz with screen on and UC'd to 400 with screen off . Testing battery life starting now and tomorrow

can anyone help me get mini kies to work on my samsung fascinate? ive been looking online and on youtube but no luck

can anyone help me get mini kies to work on my samsung fascinate? ive been looking online and on youtube but no luck

Back
Top Bottom