WCW Saturday Night/WorldWide Jobber Appreciation

482444-aldo_montoya_large.jpg

Did a quick Google search and found out this dude was Justin Credible. 
eek.gif

482444-aldo_montoya_large.jpg

Did a quick Google search and found out this dude was Justin Credible. 
eek.gif

What ya'll know about the Young Pistols?
laugh.gif

I remember waking up to watch wcw pro and worldwide then going outside to play and being back in front the tv at 5:05 for wcw saturday night.

What ya'll know about the Young Pistols?
laugh.gif

I remember waking up to watch wcw pro and worldwide then going outside to play and being back in front the tv at 5:05 for wcw saturday night.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

There used to be so much damn wrestling on TV man. Especially back in the mid 90s.

WCW Alone

Monday - Nitro

Thursday - Thunder

Sat Morning - Pro
Sat Afternoon - WOrldwide
Sat Night - Sat Night

Sunday - Main Event

TBS and their :05 starting times. LOL
Thanks for the bump DC.The other day me and my co-worker were talking about how much wrestling used to come on. I couldn't watch WWF when I was younger so WCW was very much appreciated.

There used to be so much damn wrestling on TV man. Especially back in the mid 90s.

WCW Alone

Monday - Nitro

Thursday - Thunder

Sat Morning - Pro
Sat Afternoon - WOrldwide
Sat Night - Sat Night

Sunday - Main Event

TBS and their :05 starting times. LOL
Thanks for the bump DC.The other day me and my co-worker were talking about how much wrestling used to come on. I couldn't watch WWF when I was younger so WCW was very much appreciated.

my personal fav was Sgt. Craig Pittman

I couldn't watch this stuff after 7th grade when i discovered ECW.

my personal fav was Sgt. Craig Pittman

I couldn't watch this stuff after 7th grade when i discovered ECW.

I know Bischoff knows he dropped the ball by not giving the TALENTED wrestlers proper shine. Allowing Hogan and those old cheese balls hog up all of the time.

I know Bischoff knows he dropped the ball by not giving the TALENTED wrestlers proper shine. Allowing Hogan and those old cheese balls hog up all of the time.

Hogan and nWo made wcw worth watching and brought life back to it, up until they killed it.
Until nWo I had hated wcw forever, would only watch 8-9 hour, then only switch over during Raw commercials.

Sting, DDP, Hall were probably my favorite wcw peeps, and they all were older then.

Always loved wwf, although this was when I was like 10, and quality wrestling meant quality storylines, and quality storylines meant a girls shirt getting pulled off lol

Back
Top Bottom