What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Bulleit is definitely legit
Good brown liquor tastes great. And you avoid the unnecessary sugar/artificial sweetener with mixed drinks

Anyone familiar with Few Bourbon? It's pretty solid. Never heard of it until my girl put me on it
what are some good tasting brown liquor reccomendations

Andre champagne from Wal-Mart. $5 a bottle. Not even joking.

Nothing wrong with that. When my wife and I would get invited to this couple's house I would stop off and buy some Jim Beam, why, because I didn't like dude. He didn't deserve anything better.

Bulleit is definitely legit

Good brown liquor tastes great. And you avoid the unnecessary sugar/artificial sweetener with mixed drinks

Anyone familiar with Few Bourbon? It's pretty solid. Never heard of it until my girl put me on it

what are some good tasting brown liquor reccomendations

Maker's
Bulleit
Macallan
Aberlour
Glenlivet
Few Bourbon
Gentleman Jack

Need Suggestions for a good starter Bourbon to sip on.
Makers Mark is the standard bourbon,I would start with that if you're drinking it neat.Beam or Bulleit if you're wanting to use a mixer those are generally considered lower quality but often used in mixed drinks.

I drank Makers Mark on accident. I was visiting family in Texas, it was Sunday and no liquor stores are open, no military bases nearby, went into my moms pantry looking for something to take the edge off, low and behold, there's this bottle with like wax on the top, cracked it open, sipped slow, got right, good times ensued, happy camper.

Makers is :smokin I've toured the distillery a few times,got a few bottles I dipped in wax myself,they all look like **** :lol:

Weller's Bourbon is really good as well if you can find it.

Weller-Special-Reserve.png

Last edited:
Tried Japanese Sake couple of times no rocks in my late teenage years got a bit of burn to the throat but a light creamy smooth touch

This thread gon be gold when I stock up my cabinet

Sake is legit slept on. Even the sake in Kroger

Ive only had sake once but it was the legit stuff and i really liked it.
Its smooth but strong.
stuff is like rocket fuel.
Theres a huge Asian grocery where im at that has several types.
I think ima bring that on new years for shots.

Last edited:
Ive only had sake once but it was the legit stuff and i really liked it.
Its smooth but strong.
stuff is like rocket fuel.
Theres a huge Asian grocery where im at that has several types.
I think ima bring that on new years for shots.
:lol: @ rocket fuel. **** will have you like will smith in that drinking challenge episode. that first shot forced down :lol:

Last edited:
Moët and Henny mix for New Years ...I'm trying hit at least 2 bishes thurs night

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom