What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Wild Turkey
Makers

Each have different variations to play around with

I am thinking of trying Makers for the first time this New Years. I always try a new bottle of liquor every year.

Last year was D'Usse, The Year before that was Bulleit

Suggestions...

Maker's Mark is very nice, it's my standard whiskey at my bar. Regular Markers is very good in a Manhattan or neat. Maker's 46 or Wild Turkey 101 are better for Old Fashions or Mint Juleps because they are high in alcohol and stand up well to dilution.

I am thinking of trying Makers for the first time this New Years. I always try a new bottle of liquor every year.

Last year was D'Usse, The Year before that was Bulleit

Suggestions...

Regular Maker's is good. As is their Cask Strength ($60)

Wild Turkey Rare Breed is another good one

Another not mentioned in here is Russell's Reserve Single Barrell

Thanks for the suggestion guys. I decided to get "Monkey Shoulder" and my boy got Makers.Really excited to try the Monkey as I have heard real good reviews about it. Someone in here mentioned it also

I still have some Regal Apple Crown that I got. Last year. I absolutely hate it, I might buy some mesquite chips and soak them in it next time I grill.

thank goodness im not out right now and just chillin at home... that henny white hit me and im feeling good... not to the extent where im belligerent and going to throw up but i definitely cant drive right now :lol:

Faded. My gf drove me to the taco shop. Gonna crush this chimichanga, watch a movie and k the **** o.

Back
Top Bottom