What asinine stuff do you do when drunk?

I turn beta and call my exes.
The phone calls lead to yambs but I'm still regretful reading the texts the following morning.

Thanks to you, I may buy my first pack of cigarettes tonight. Only thing I know that goes better with alcohol is women.

I get sleep as HELL when I get drunk.

I fall asleep while a female is riding me. 

I also start sending perverted messages to women on dating site when Im drunk. Nothing too bad just random dirty talk. Hell sometimes they work, You'd be suprised on how many replies I get.

Thanks to you, I may buy my first pack of cigarettes tonight. Only thing I know that goes better with alcohol is women.
Just get 1 black and mild wine. You'll be GOOD.

I only smoke 1 black after a few drinks. Very rarely 2. It smmoths you out so you wont look like a drunk fool.

I used to be a chill and easy going drunk but as I got older, I wanna go and pick fights with people much bigger than me 
mean.gif

Not very asinine, but I get loud and obnoxious and my friends knooooow when I'm at dat level since I don't talk much when I'm sober.

I get sleep as HELL when I get drunk.
I fall asleep while a female is riding me. 

I also start sending perverted messages to women on dating site when Im drunk. Nothing too bad just random dirty talk. Hell sometimes they work, You'd be suprised on how many replies I get.

Trust me, I know where you're coming from on both instances. I've fallen asleep smashing from behind. Luckily, she was a good sport and wise enough to chalk it to the liquor. I remember hitting pof heavy a cpl yrs ago whenever bent. Females appreciate the drunk responses. I bet my ratio of success was 2 to 1 for drunk to sober messages.

I dont get drunk anymore, but when i used to- just hit on more women and say some dumb things, talk a little more. I also got a dui :smh: drinking and driving is bad news (i know you know that, but you dont wanna REALLY know that)

I know that DUI feeling. I thought my life was over. The cops let me off bc I "composed myself very well." Haven't been about that life since.

I've never been one to drunk dial/text.
I usually don't even know my phone exists when I'm gone.

I've been told I do bite everybody though. :lol:

i lose ****, if i'm in a big city, i steal stuff like signs or random crap in the streets, if i talk to a girl, i'll mingle with her but forget all about her and move to another girl in front of her and her friends, i drink more even though i know i shouldn't.

I dont get drunk anymore, but when i used to- just hit on more women and say some dumb things, talk a little more. I also got a dui :smh: drinking and driving is bad news (i know you know that, but you dont wanna REALLY know that)

I know that DUI feeling. I thought my life was over. The cops let me off bc I "composed myself very well." Haven't been about that life since.

I drove drunk/buzzed 3 times in my life and every time i almost caused an accident. I never got caught but it was enough for me to never do it again.

There's times I get into arguemments with one of my friends "homegirls"
Last time we were at my house and she was too loud I called here a b and told her to get the **** out

I also work out when I'm drunk

wake up the next morning wondering how thee hell i got home...realize i drove drunk as a skunk and count my blessings

i always spend a extra dumb ***** 35-40 bucks. whether it be on drinks after im slizzard or some food that im going to earl out, it never fails

throw up but never remember it until the next day after asking my guys for a war report.

forget most of the night. like literally not remember anything for like 4 hour time span. thats the scariest thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom